The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still shook that Cigarini didn’t play for Milan. Him and Alfred Duncan. We flirted with them for many a mercato

Also prime Monty was levels above the likes of Bennacer, Musah, and co. He would 100% start in this Milan alongside Tijji
My vice-Kessie :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t Yepes leave before allegri was fired after he fucked up a goal?

I don’t know wtf is a banter era ? lot of idiots use that term but Yepes played in three very enjoyable season here.
His last season here there were moments he was showing earlier signs of Kjaertia but never got too bad and he realized his own limitations and went to Atalanta.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They actually don’t their net spend is almost 0 over the last decade or so

They sell well
They bring in high level players - thats what matters

Whether its young Vini and Rodrygo for 40 or whatever or Tchoumaeni for 80
Or Alaba, Rudiger and maybe MBappe on the cheap / free

Its also easier to sell talented players when you are the best club in the world, there is an intrinsic belief you are getting something good and are willing to pay more.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am aware that today with #RomaMilan it may be of little interest but anyway, we are under the finishing line: in the next few hours, barring unforeseen circumstances, the letter from the Municipality of San Donato is expected which will start the Program Agreement process for #stadio of #Milan in San Donato Milanese

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It’s sad to see how lame the chants are of these plastic clubs

Literally saying the club name or player name and nothing more

Our Curva have full on intricate songs. It’s so cool.
Disagree. Nothing wrong with singing the name of a beloved player passionately. That said, this guy in the video is a feckin muppet

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1713441815687.png

this isnt bad at all... dont understand the insolvency crisis posts abt them

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Took over a treble winning squad at Bayern and made them worse, too

Man is solely reliant on Messi and Lukaku for his CL wins. His fancy tactics don’t work in the CL
Took me a moment but I got a good laugh when it registered. The Donkey will always be a hero for blocking that Di Marco attempt

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
There are great teams historically, there are tops at a given time, there are money bags that try to buy wins and sometimes it even works out. And there is an Arsenal
another team wudve fired the coach 3 yrs ago

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It’s sad to see how lame the chants are of these plastic clubs

Literally saying the club name or player name and nothing more

Our Curva have full on intricate songs. It’s so cool.
In Italy, fans are different. I love chants; you can hear them clearly even from the TV. I sign with them too, haha. Every time I watch teams from other leagues, the stadium and atmosphere are different, especially in England and Spain.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think tuchel will take over our project.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
According to Michele Criscitiello on SportItalia Conte will be the new Milan coach. He would demand a salary of 8 millions and not ask for the moon in transfer market because he likes many of the players in current squad. My first choice is Motta but it looks like he's Juve bound and don't want us to play 3 at the back but Conte is a proven winner in Serie A, so now I'm okay with him. I'm trying to figure out which players will adapt to the new system and Leao comes to mind because he would fit better as second striker than LWB where Theo will prosper. At RWB probably Pulisic unless they move him to AM and I would love Bellanova in place of Calabria. Tomori, Gabbia, and Buongiorno as CBs, (yes Gabbia who I'm very impressed with), and a defensive mid to go with Rejindeers and Puli.
A line-up of Maignan, (or Di Gregorio if we sell Mike)-Bellanova-Tomori-Gabbia-Buongiorno- Theo- Deers-Fofana-Pulisic- Zirkzee- Leao.
Anyway, supposedly Conte wants to return to Italy and has refused Napoli while awaiting our offer and in that scenario Pioli will go to Napoli.
I think 343 with Pulisic RW and Leao LW masks the most sense with the current squad. We’ll need a top DM to partner Reijnders in the middle though. I think the likes of RLC and Pobega will be sold. He ran a similar setup at Chelsea.

Can’t see Conte tearing up the best part of our team (wingers) to accommodate more of the worst part (central mids) in a 352.

Whatever formation he chooses has to first and foremost maximize Theo and Leao. That basically leaves just a 433/4231/343

Rockstar

Primavera
Reaction score
De Rossi and Gasperini bossing in Europe with mid teams, but I am told Pancelotti is GOAT, because he plays like Palermo with 2 bn squad and wins scrappy.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Disagree. Nothing wrong with singing the name of a beloved player passionately. That said, this guy in the video is a feckin muppet
I’ve been to man city stadium and Chelsea. Literally all they ever sang was “CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA”, and “Cmon city, cmon city”. Amateur hour. Very boring.

Then went to San siro and heard Curva Sud Che Confusione. Absolute goosebumps. Incredible.

Even the new Theo song is awesome.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I’ve been to man city stadium and Chelsea. Literally all they ever sang was “CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA”, and “Cmon city, cmon city”. Amateur hour. Very boring.

Then went to San siro and heard Curva Sud Che Confusione. Absolute goosebumps. Incredible.

Even the new Theo song is awesome.
england cut off their ultras long time ago

the atmosphere in stadiums is a joke, only plastic fans inside these days

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pep should be send to space. God damn in one game both manu and Real Madrid won.

How many more epls does man city needs to win over come Manu. Paging @Massaro94

Well he's about to do 4 on the trot which no other epl manager has ever done.

Also this is a much tougher era to win an epl title compared to rudolphs era where he was competing against the mighty Leeds and Norwich of the footballing world. As long as he wins 2 or more ucls with city no need to equal the epl titles.

City will be winning titles long after pep leaves.

United on the other hand 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule