• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
@General warriors are done time to bring him. How much can you pay to buy his podcast?

I wanted to just give his podcast 5:star: but Spotify want me to listen to couple of them before I do that. Fuck ain’t doing that.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Fuck the gay alt account.

How much @Sage for appearance?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I
Roma have better players then us dude, and a better coach
Dybala - lukaku, better then Giroud and inconsistent leao
Pellegrini, paredes, bove, much better then Bennacer , Musah and Adli
Mancini, smalling, Spinnazola, better then Calabria and Gabbia.
Only pulisic, theo and maybe Maignan at times, are better then El Shaarawy, Zeki celik and their gk
I disagree. Look unde mou, they were ready to ship off paredes, they were leaking goals left right and center and their attack was nothing special.

They don't have more quality then us, we are just so fucking badly mismanaged that it seems they're 10x the squad we are

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
how many did he won with Milan, Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea ?
Fking Pioli is here 4 years, he only won 1 trophy.
This season losing to all the bigger teams, drew against relegation side Sassuolo and Salernitana.
How the hell is he still coach here ?
Are you comparing the :b: and :g: Milan full of legends with this one? Lmao

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
astagfrillah I need to give him a better % fee
How have been sage i miss you and all old fellows.

I listen to senatores warriors clips for nostalgia

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
How have been sage i miss you and all old fellows.

I listen to senatores warriors clips for nostalgia
I’m decent and life is alright buddy , how are you? I miss the glorious forum days every now and then always brings a smile to my face

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@AC_Wesley give me the phone number of all members who were here when we signed ibra sage is back.

Where is Milan mb? Ate some missiles I guess. RIP matin

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m decent and life is alright buddy , how are you? I miss the glorious forum days every now and then always brings a smile to my face
I am good I have a son 2.5 years old.

I am the pro copium selling member here. I missed the regular match days when we used to lock down every match thread with pure terrorism in 2008-09

100 pages every single one of them.

In short old and pussified. I have to defend this coach called stefano.

Kids here are really nice from well adjusted families :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t know if you guys read the news but if shit pops off we need a war commode

Also need a patosheva for war rumors

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Nowadays we gotta do it with people who orders pumpkin spiced iced lattes after a lose

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I am good I have a son 2.5 years old.

I am the pro copium selling member. I missed the regular match days when we used to lock down every match thread with pure terrorism in 2008-09

100 pages every single one of them.

In short old and pussified. I have to defend this coach called stefano.
Congratulations! I wish you and your family health and wealth

those were the days, it was pre PC culture too, Congo would get investigated by his hr department if they found his posts

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nowadays we gotta do it with people who orders pumpkin spiced iced lattes after a lose
Truth

@billy69 send me a video where he was beating some juve fan on my yahoo account. Most beautiful thing I ever witnessed

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congratulations! I wish you and your family health and wealth

those were the days, it was pre PC culture too, Congo would get investigated by his hr department if they found his posts
Yeah man terrorism used to be an art form.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Incredible how firing Mourinho did wonders for Roma.

This shows that sacking a manager mid-season can work, and that’s why Roma might actually win EL and make into CL.

On the other hand you also have Napoli who became worse after firing Garcia.

Basically it is a risk, it’s up to the management to decide if the risk is worth it, but the risk can work out, as long as they do their job properly and find the correct person to lead the team. Luck also plays a part because I’m sure Roma as hell did not expect De Rossi to work this good.

I wanted Pioli out in June last year but with Maldini unfortunately not clicking with the new ownership, I understood the rationale of keeping him.

But surely, he will 100% be gone after yesterday. There is no coming back

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli is a good coach but I think he needs to get on TRT, being humble and grateful is great in real life in sports you need to be a hungry greedy low life

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli is a good coach but I think he needs to get on TRT, being humble and grateful is great in real life in sports you need to be a hungry greedy low life
Naah man his brain is messed by alcoholism. Can’t keep thoughts/ideas straight for two days.

I like him had some hope . Well everybody has a vice.

Who do you think we should hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule