Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
are you serious right now?:lol:

do you honestly think this team is so good that we can’t afford bad losses??? especially after being absent from CL for almost a decade

give carlo or conte this team and you'll get enough bad losses as well

Bad losses are okay, but with him we have too many.

Having bad losses is also ok if we can compensate them with big wins that were unexpected.

We only had that against Napoli last season and I guess that win in Wanda.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not back I am actually going back into my cave now. I believe yesterday was too much even for the biggest piolisexual and he will now 100% be sacked at the end of the season.
Got it. So like a sneak-preview or trailer for when you will return in the summer :proud:

Hope life is treating you well otherwise

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
your inability to see a different perspective and your complete biased view is pitiful at this point. Insane level of shameless
filters:quality(70)

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Today Mayor Francesco Squeri will take his official step on the future Milan stadium. Today the mayor will send the request to join the Program Agreement to the Lombardy Region, to the metropolitan city, to RFI and to the SportLifeCity company, controlled by the Rossoneri, which last September filed its request for a variation to the urban planning instruments in force. The kick-off of the process in charge of the responsible bodies, which should be completed within 18 months, will be made with a package of about a hundred pages of technical documents accompanied by a letter signed by Squeri. Within the end of 2025 we will begin the actual building

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I do agree it would be nice to have more Italian players, at least they tend to show passion/grinta during tough times. We used to have at least 3-4 top Italian players during our most successful periods. But then, the current crop of Italian players, especially since the last decade is on average a level or two below those of the golden periods. And yes, they are super expensive.
Which Italians available would have helped us during our tough time? Maybe Chiesa and di Lorenzo but that’s about it

ymsv

Since 1988
Reaction score
Rules for hiring new coach:
  • Non-Italian or have reasonable head of hair (can be fake)
  • Play attractive football or score 100+ goals/season
  • Must be willing to bench/sell Calabria and hand armband to Theo
  • Must be willing to play youth and then actually give them more minutes (i.e. Simic)
  • Has serial winner mentality
All you wish is here in one small and delightful package .facetache.png

Last edited:

ymsv

Since 1988
Reaction score
I think that , that would be a mistake . He should end the season . I think also that it is actually possible that he will leave on its own after the end .

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Anyone knows or has a twitter account explanation on why playing Calabria as an inverted midfielder was supposed to be a good idea? What was Pioli trying to achieve there? What was the end game? The end goal?

Im serioulsy asking.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Having bad losses is also ok if we can compensate them with big wins that were unexpected.

Big wins is finishing top 4 so our money ball strategy can continue.

From investor perspective this team is still outperforming its level of investment.

Notice when people shit on Pioli and ownership they have to be purposefully dishonest and point to the fact that “we invested 100m and this is what they got” instead of talking about Tonali sale

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Anyone knows or has a twitter account explanation on why playing Calabria as an inverted midfielder was supposed to be a good idea? What was Pioli trying to achieve there? What was the end game? The end goal?

Im serioulsy asking.
trying to replicate Trent I suppose

Issue is Pioli needs 2 more seasons to realize Calabria doesn't have the skill set TAA has

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

the only losses i would consider really bad are the one against liverpool kids and inter because it was a derby and we were hopelessly outclassed

but dortmund, chelsea and psg are top teams with so much individual quality that they can beat any team on a good day

even city lost 0-2 at paris once. why should that be a bad loss for this milan team?

the expectations some people here have and the performances our players show regularly at this level are miles apart

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Yeah and whose fault was that 😂😂😂

Listen, your inability to see a different perspective and your complete biased view is pitiful at this point. Insane level of shameless

Boohoo somebody doesn't agree with your reddit backed opinion

Go find a safe space somewhere else

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the expectations some people here have and the performances our players show regularly at this level are miles apart
How many times we need to see this play out?

Treat everything as an argument so that they could just obfuscate the point and “not lose” to ignore this reality. And then when reality proves them wrong it has to be second choice keeper, Pioli, or whoever else is the easiest mark.

Get rid of Pioli :lol: but this management literally looked down the team sheet and saw Giroud, Origi, and Lazovic at CF with Bennacer :lol: and Krunic as DMs and said “nah, Chuk and Musah are better flips”. Next manager will also have to deal with this as well as a superstar who can’t take long instructions. Looking forward to see who the next scape goat is

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Im serioulsy asking.
Calabria as our CM shows how little quality we have. What CM do we have who could pass and dictate play from a central position in front of the defense? We have no CMs capable of that.

De Rossi is a super experienced manager who has shown how great a manager he is, at the top clubs like Man City, Real, and Bayern.

Roma's squad quality is insane, what do you want Pioli to do?

El Shaarawy?? That is the sort of winger that Pioli can only dream of having, I heard Pep wants to sign him. Bove as a CM? Bove? Roma have the resources that our Moncada approach can't match. He's not even first choice, but Cristante, who wasn't playing, is a player that is beyond our means! And Paredes? How many games have we seen Paredes and said "wow, that is Rodri and Xavi in one player!"

We can't be upset about losing to Roma. They are a juggernaut of Europe who have players we can only dream of.

We had to use Musah as a RWB and Calabria as a CM while keeping Theo as far back as possible! Theo is so weak at attacking and Calabria so good at it, what else do you want Pioli to do??

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Bar mourinho, non-italian coaches generally do not succeed in serie a
Exactly, and they don't succeed at Milan either if one looks at our history. Rocco, Capello, Sacchi, Ancelotti vs Tabarez, Terim, Seedorf, Mihalovic.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Yes Carlo underperformed at Juve
Other than Messi and Zidane, most legends have less than perfect periods in their career

Pele R9 and Maradonna - CL
Maldini, CR7, MVB- World Cup
Capello - International Career

Doesn't detract from what made them great - their success

What is fuckin hilarious to me is that Pep's failings get ignored. Dude fuckin took over a CL winning Bayern and couldn't do shit in the CL despite once again being able to spend as he wanted AGAIN.

You want to talk about Carlo and Henry? Sure
Pep has Toure, Sanchez, iBra. Then there's the nonsense of Carlo not winning at Everton 🤦🏽‍♂️
The ass fuck was he supposed to win at Everton?

Fuck me. At least troll with glasses or brain :rolleyes:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Curious to know what makes this the weakest version of bayern ?
Compared to their prior years this team isn't that good. Some past it players

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I'll be surprised if any serious club offers him a job in the next couple of years
Guess that ucl win and reaching finals with psg deceived me.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I could honestly be convinced that Pioli has been reading RNB the last 2 years and this was a final fuck you to his haters.

I’ll never understand the decisions he made. He left his 2 best midfielders on the bench, nullified the best LB in the world, and gave free roam to Gabbia and Calabria 🤣

No sane person could have come up with that solution.
Roma have De Rossi, a coach we could never afford, with a squad who is so much better than ours.

How dare you question why Pioli protested against the terrible tools at his disposal by playing Leao.

Imagine Pioli with El Shaarawy and Bove, what he could do. Imagine.

Pioli is terrible and should get the fuck out but you also need to realize that our players are not the level you think they are. Not sure how long it would take you to finally acknowledge this simple reality.

Pioli is a major problem because you need a quality coach as the building block of our team so he should be gone like yesterday
Lol.

Bove and El Shaarawy, Mancini and Celik, Paredes, and De Rossi as the manager.

We played this same team, under a different manager, just a little while ago. We smashed them. Now we have been made to look silly.

Pioli just played Calabria as our CM, Musah as our RWB, and held Theo back, while letting Gabbia roam forward like Bastoni.

Pioli benched Reijnders for Bennacer and Musah, and played against Roma with 10 men for an hour and did fucking nothing but tell his players to aimlessly cross.

This is the most prime example of a manager fucking up, and our games against Inter, and countless others. But this is Pioli’s masterpiece.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I do not know the clauses of his contract . Maybe it could be arranged .
Nah, highly unlikely he’d agree unless he has jobs lined up.

And from what people say about him here, that he’s clueless and a moron, what other club would pay him to get us off the hooks?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is my Spring Festivus airing of grievances:
I've been a fan of AC Milan since forever, a club that has given me joy and pain but it's becoming increasingly more difficult to support them because there's much I don't approve of these days. Okay, I will continue to root for the jersey because it's in my DNA and also a masochist because I keep watching until the final whistle even when we suck.
We are a team run by amateurs, unqualified people put in roles that have no prior experience just because of their names. Give me someone like Sartori who has performed miracles both at Atalanta and now Bologna, or Tare who had success working for a maniac like Lolito. Out of current management I would keep only Moncada while Furlani and Scaroni, don't know much about the sport. And who the fvck is D'Ottavio? Don't even know what he looks like. Ibra is another one who doesn't deserve his current position: he's a narcisist who brags a lot but was absent from the pitch more often than not. How do we know he's a good talent evaluator?
Our management sucks, our coach sucks, many of our players suck, and our owner who takes advice from a former baseball executivesucks. Our level of suckitude has been amply demonstrated in the derbies and these Roma matches.
Also I wish we had more Italians on the squad and I disagree that there aren't any good ones. That's true for attackers but there are plenty of good goalies, defenders, and midfielders, and we have a long tradition of fantastic Italian players while I criticized Inter for being a club full of foreigners. Now the situation is reveresed as our cousins start Barella, Acerbi, Bastoni, Di Marco, Darmian, and have Frattesi and Aslani on the bench.
I know most of you could care less but as a native Italian it matters to me and now it feels like I'm supporting a french/Spanish club while Milan has zero players in the national team. In 1994 I attended Italy-Nigeria at Foxboro stadium won 2-1 with 2 goals by Baggio. In the final lost to Brazil on penalties we started: Maldini, Costacurta, Baresi, Donadoni, Albertini, and Massaro with Tassotti and Evani on the bench. That's 8 Milan players. And I don't care about the stupid growth decree because that doesn't seem to bother Inter and Juve.
Anyway, this is my rant after yesterday's debacle which really pissed me off.
Btw ibra recommended roback or some shit. Some literal trash can of a player. That's his level. Nepo quota at his best. I love ibra but lol at the selections.

And cuntlani. That guy is dumb as bricks. I don't care what anyone says, even anaconda has done fuck all. What under valued talent has he identified lmao?

Coach is average
Team is shit. I don't believe we have a better team than roma. Always said we are the same level.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roma have De Rossi, a coach we could never afford, with a squad who is so much better than ours.

How dare you question why Pioli protested against the terrible tools at his disposal by playing Leao.

Imagine Pioli with El Shaarawy and Bove, what he could do. Imagine.

Lol.

Bove and El Shaarawy, Mancini and Celik, Paredes, and De Rossi as the manager.

We played this same team, under a different manager, just a little while ago. We smashed them. Now we have been made to look silly.

Pioli just played Calabria as our CM, Musah as our RWB, and held Theo back, while letting Gabbia roam forward like Bastoni.

Pioli benched Reijnders for Bennacer and Musah, and played against Roma with 10 men for an hour and did fucking nothing but tell his players to aimlessly cross.

This is the most prime example of a manager fucking up, and our games against Inter, and countless others. But this is Pioli’s masterpiece.
Nope we never ever once beat roma when lukaku dybala both started. Every time we played them they missed both and also Tammy Abraham dint play the first 2 times we vs them.

It was that other Italian bitch. Former torino fodder belotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule