The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Patosheva, welcome back. A genuine legend of R&B.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, when I first came to the forum it was patosheva + Acmilan4ever posting all the rumors.

Ah how I miss those times.

This isn't a snub on Rossonero1

raw

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
lol albmovi so jealous

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Whatever you do Patosheva don't change your name to Susosheva, every time you changed your name the player always went down hill! You had Mariosheva, Patosheva and sessheva haha good to have you back

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
tomorrow it can happen with romagnoli, des and donnarumma as well.

That would be the end of the world, but I hardly think it will so, yeah. Stop being so negative bro. We need to stick together even in tough times. I'm not that happy Niang was sold either as everyone else is but think of it this as an opportunity to perform elsewhere and revive his career? He was regressing alot lately and he did have his fair amount of chances right?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rules of the forum allow any user to change his name on Sep 1. Not when he wants.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
i am patosheva and i was away for a long time

i joined this forum not that long ago and i always saw people saying patosheva this patosheva that but you weren't on the forum at that time so i had to read many posts from few years ago just because of you and now i'm so happy that you are back :proud:

p.s does any one know where MR is ?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Whatever you do Patosheva don't change your name to Susosheva, every time you changed your name the player always went down hill! You had Mariosheva, Patosheva and sessheva haha good to have you back

Exactly :lol::fp:. The curse is real and we all thought it was fun and games until he changed to mariosheva...wonder who the next victim will be

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wasn't there an original Sheva? Something was special about him...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Exactly :lol::fp:. The curse is real and we all thought it was fun and games until he changed to mariosheva...wonder who the next victim will be

how about niangsheva? oh wait we already established niang is shit

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
i joined this forum not that long ago and i always saw people saying patosheva this patosheva that but you weren't on the forum at that time so i had to read many posts from few years ago just because of you and now i'm so happy that you are back :proud:

p.s does any one know where MR is ?

SenzaBee Twitter

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Make it DonnaSheva. :lol:

What players of the current ACM do you think are good enough to stay (not talking about starting just being in a club with champions league aspirations)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, when I first came to the forum it was patosheva + Acmilan4ever posting all the rumors.

Ah how I miss those times.

acmilan4ever is another poster who needs to come back.

Looks like Niang is leaving, hope he ends up in the PL and regains his confidence. Their style of kick & rush play and physical dominance approach will suit him better than Seria A. Sad that the golden boy trio (ses, niang, balo) didn't make it here. Remember when everyone was so excited because of all that young talent we had and that we thought we were sorted in attack for years. Comes to show how unpredictable football can be..

The interesting thing is it tends to happen with attackers a lot. They peak early and then become a shadow of their former selves.

Wasn't there an original Sheva? Something was special about him...

Only other Sheva I remember is the Coldplay one who had a thing for Robinho.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What players of the current ACM do you think are good enough to stay (not talking about starting just being in a club with champions league aspirations)

Donna would play in any top club imo. Romagnoli, Bona, DeS and Paletta are good too.

Sad we lost Niang & Bacca. Hope the Chinese will bring any big name in summer like Auba.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule