The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What? Niang had a good game. He played two crosses in which should have been goals right across the face of goal. He didn't play a great game or anything but his contribution from the right wing in the second half was good

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Priority 1: Belotti. If we can't afford him, a top striker who has scored 20+ goals in a big league in his last two seasons.

P2: A technical, ball-playing midfielder who's around 26-28 yrs old and is not Jack Wilshere and is good enough to start ahead of Locatelli

P3: A strong, physical CB who's at his peak and has ideally played in Serie A before

P4: Right-back

P5 if there's money left: A DM like Kante

When you mean start ahead of locatelli do you mean in front of him or in his position? Or really who do you want to start at right cm next season?

Because honestly i think we all agree to move on from kucka

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nagy from Bologna is another interesting youngster we could consider for the midfield

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Borriello said in an interview that there was a negotiation with Real Madrid that would have sent Borriello to Real Madrid and Benzema to Real Madrid the summer we got Ibra haha.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
The new Milan management are targetting Aubameyang and Stefan De Vrij to strengthen the squad in the summer transfer market. #Repubblica

Not gonna happen cause that would be the whole budget on those two. But imagine getting them while that midfield stayed the same :lol:

That is 100mln euro. Bacca will be sold. Take one more great mid and pne young player and good. Better to get 3 great players then 6 solid ones.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nagy from Bologna is another interesting youngster we could consider for the midfield

I said that on the Euros qualifiers. Kid has great engine but positioning wise still has to get better.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+ cdm + LW

yeah, the team is kinda shit

I'm inclined to let Locatelli stay at CDM. With better partners his performances should stay consistent.

LW I forgot. But yeah with the Bacca and Niang sales we should be able to afford a good one.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much do you think Morata will cost? I think he will leave RM in the summer. 30-40m tops?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said that on the Euros qualifiers. Kid has great engine but positioning wise still has to get better.

I was impressed by his composure and how direct & quick his game was when we played Bologna.

Someone like him + a DM to take pressure off Locatelli would be sufficient for now considering how many positions we need to improve (we're heavily linked with L. Gustavo & Badelj who'd cost 12m ish).

*Unless we can get Cesc*

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much do you think Morata will cost? I think he will leave RM in the summer. 30-40m tops?

No way... He'd go for a ridiculous fee as Chelsea & City are both interested in him. IIRC an offer of 60m was rejected for him this summer.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's like they are shopping for furniture when they don't even have the house yet. Close the deal and then let's talk transfers. #SinoEurope
-Milan Obsession twitter

Put your money where your mouth is SES.

Fucking moronic analogy, SES have put down the deposit and made a payment, and have moved in (having a say in transfers and the running of the club).

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fabinho+tielmans(or dahoud) + james

3 players
im sure bacca will deliver far better with james behind him
if we have money left buy someone like conti and petagna to add depth

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just found out that De Vrij will only have 12 months left on his deal come June unless he renews

would be a fantastic move

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sign bernardeschi, Keita, and kessie. Plus a centerback if we can move on some other players.

With a fluid front three of Keita Suso and bernardeschi and jack driving the ball through midfield, we'll need some physicality and legs. So a guy like kessie would be perfect in style alone, even if I think there are other players we could sign who are better than him.

Obviously this will not happen most likely but I'd say each player is realistic and it'd be awesome under montella

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Sign bernardeschi, Keita, and kessie. Plus a centerback if we can move on some other players.

With a fluid front three of Keita Suso and bernardeschi and jack driving the ball through midfield, we'll need some physicality and legs. So a guy like kessie would be perfect in style alone, even if I think there are other players we could sign who are better than him.

Obviously this will not happen most likely but I'd say each player is realistic and it'd be awesome under montella

Bernardeschi :love:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Auba/belotti, verratti, bernardeschi should be priorities

shebinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Top Free Agents This Summer (according to Transfermarkt) :
Santi Cazorla , Jesus Navas , Yaya Toure , Pablo Zabaleta , Lucas Leiva , Lucas Lima , Sead Kolasinac , Mario Balotelli , Gael Clichy who you going for ?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Would love him here.

Honestly after this season I can't say Berardi is better than Bernandeschi anymore.

Bernandeschi has improved his game a lot.

Yeah injuries don't help Berardi, but Bernardeschi is a special player, and under Montella he can be even better I believe.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, it's amazing how many of you guys putting CF as a priority signing. It's kinda cool to have CF like Auba, but not at the expence of functional midfield. That transfer approach got us in this situation. We hadn't got wc midfielder for years.

I mean, ok, Belotti scores 20+ goals a year, but, Bacca also scored last year bunch of goals, and that got us nowhere. I also firmly belive that having Belotti instead of Bacca now wouldn't change shitt. Not to mention price of good CFs like Belotti or Auba.

Seriously, I would really like to see once again midfielders that know how to play with ball at their feet, that know to give assist, score goal, defend, complete players. If we are going to start with building team we should start it from backline and midfield.

With rummored budget I would get one winger, one CB, one DM and two CMs and LB if possible and stick with Bacca as our main CF.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
To all the kessie fans, you should take a look at fofana, one of the best young midfielders in the league, good technique and work rate, was very impressive against us and I think he is definitely better than kessie

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want our play going through bernardeschi next season

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
To all the kessie fans, you should take a look at fofana, one of the best young midfielders in the league, good technique and work rate, was very impressive against us and I think he is definitely better than kessie

I mentioned him a few weeks back(looked solid against us) Nobody seems to know much about him though. You can't say one is better than the other at this stage in their careers.

What about Dembele at Celtic? the SPL is a pony league but at 20 the kid looks to have a bright future ahead of him. Plays somewhat like Auba.

Last edited:

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Top Free Agents This Summer (according to Transfermarkt) :
Santi Cazorla , Jesus Navas , Yaya Toure , Pablo Zabaleta , Lucas Leiva , Lucas Lima , Sead Kolasinac , Mario Balotelli , Gael Clichy who you going for ?
Kolasinac and Rachid Ghezzal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule