The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Lol third deposit my ass
:eek:
I think a "no homo" is in order here...otherwise :eek:
obvious false flag
:thumbsup:
kissing kkkkk

1ban.gif

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Suso will be out until at least the end of the month. He will try to recover for the game against Pescara on April 2.

Bacca will probably receive at least a two-game suspension. De Sciglio, Poli, Donnarumma & Romagnoli could be punished too [GdS].

Lol, things just keep getting better and better.

Fucking worth if it's starts the conversation pertaining Ladri's constant robbery. But it wont.

GdS claim that someone from Milan wrote "ladri" (thieves) on the two scudetti of the Calciopoli incident at Juventus stadium after the game.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Brilliant.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fucking worth if it's starts the conversation pertaining Ladri's constant robbery. But it wont.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Brilliant.

nah...I don't think it's worth it. Juve were demoted and fined and returned to business as usual. Not only that, but Milan were somehow lumped in the same boat with a fucking point deduction (Meani :proud: :fp: ). These things never actually change anything.

Again, I'd prefer to have Bacca and Roma for the next match.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nah...I don't think it's worth it. Juve were demoted and fined and returned to business as usual. Not only that, but Milan were somehow lumped in the same boat with a fucking point deduction (Meani :proud: :fp: ). These things never actually change anything.

Again, I'd prefer to have Bacca and Roma for the next match.

It's not like we are directly competing for the Scudetto or even CL spot.

Losing some key players will be detrimental, but we have Genoa (at home), Pescara and Palermo coming up. I really can't fault our players for showing some emotions vs. the previous seasons where we just accept that we lost and smile and joke as usual.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pjanic looks like a midget that became taller but still is unproportional

Very ugly

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Well at least everyone hates Juve, so we have that going on for us.

130101202707Pjanic-bacia-la-maglia.jpg

kkkkkkkkkk

nope, the game was Roma-Udinese

Point proven - he didn't switch to Udine :o

his parents are cousins

Can confirm - parents have the same surname :o

GdS claim that someone from Milan wrote "ladri" (thieves) on the two scudetti of the Calciopoli incident at Juventus stadium after the game.

Good job. Just in case people forgot that Jubentus is corrupt.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
SES asked for a one month delay but Fininvest are in a hurry and want to conclude the closing between March 31 and April 2 [Sky].

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SES asked for a one month delay but Fininvest are in a hurry and want to conclude the closing between March 31 and April 2 [Sky].

They are desperate to sell and don't want to take on the incoming debt from this year. Whether it's Sino or somebody else to buy, it's only a matter of time.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are desperate to sell and don't want to take on the incoming debt from this year. Whether it's Sino or somebody else to buy, it's only a matter of time.

I don't think they'll find a new buyer by the end of 31 march. I mean there is that whole due-diligence shit and pre-accordings and and and… even if Fininvest could find a single entity as buyer (not a consortium) who's not from China (where the state is appereantly blocking every money who's destined to leave the country) it won't be doable by end of June (I think).

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think they'll find a new buyer by the end of 31 march. I mean there is that whole due-diligence shit and pre-accordings and and and… even if Fininvest could find a single entity as buyer (not a consortium) who's not from China (where the state is appereantly blocking every money who's destined to leave the country) it won't be doable by end of June (I think).

I don't think the process will take as long as you think. If someone with legit money steps forward and can actually pay, I think it gets done pretty quickly. All these delays, pre-agreements, etc. have come from working with suspicious characters, Bee, Li, etc. Fininvest seems desperate to sell to anyone. If this deal collapses as well then the asking price is going to come down. It's become quite obvious no one serious is going to meet their demands. And hopefully it's not someone from Asia.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think the process will take as long as you think. If someone with legit money steps forward and can actually pay, I think it gets done pretty quickly. All these delays, pre-agreements, etc. have come from working with suspicious characters, Bee, Li, etc. Fininvest seems desperate to sell to anyone. If this deal collapses as well then the asking price is going to come down. No one serious is going to meet their demands.

Hm, who knows, I'm not an expert obviously :lol:

However, if there really was someone interested and serious and able to pay immediately then why bother with SES? Right now no agreement forces Fininvest to deal with SES.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score

However, if there really was someone interested and serious and able to pay immediately then why bother with SES? Right now no agreement forces Fininvest to deal with SES.

Because according to Silvio they are serious and reliable :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So the price drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule