The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Schick to Juve is almost done

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Also, I can't believe folks here were posting shit against Maldini. I'm lost for words

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Agree that Bianchessi's dismisall probably wasnt the smartest choice, but let's see who they are bringing in to replace him. Up until now, they deserve the benefit of tbe doubt.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Schick to Juve is almost done

wow i thought Printer were close to signing him....

merda's management seems to be in shambles. They are making Galliani look good. :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to T*ttosport, Milan transfer budget for 2017/2018 is 150m plus whatever comes from sales, and the marquee signing will be after Milan qualify to Europa league in mid-August

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Luiz Gustavo? Fuck him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
you should know better...

media_xll_9733532.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wow i thought Printer were close to signing him....

merda's management seems to be in shambles. They are making Galliani look good. :lol:

Yeah ikr they seem to fall completely apart. Haven't heared of any big signing rumours for merda, only that they must make a profit of 25M this mercato due to FFP rules, moreover they are loosing their targets they have been rumoured in the past months, players publicly state how bad the team chemistry is, management openly saying there is no chance they get the coaches they wished they could get and, and, and...

Man it makes me almost feel sorry for them. However - almost.

Man fak aubameyang
Belotti or morata please

Why no love for Auba bro?

He's still a Milan certified youth product of us, bangs goal season after season for quite some years now (also in international contests), openly said that returning to Milan one day is an option for him, and he's marketable.

If there wasn't the rumoured double digit wage demands of his dad he'd be my clear number 1, followed by Morata and Belotti. Belotti seems to be awsome but his price is way too exagerated for "only" one stellar season. Auba on the other hand is banging 25+ goals per season since 5 years or so.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Milan also like Luiz Gustavo but closing a deal for him is uncertain because they first want to look for other big players like Fabregas.

Badelj could only arrive at Milan through an exchange deal with Fiorentina and, however, he is not a priority for Milan at the moment.

Would not like us to miss on Badelj... we need his type of a player. It's strange that he's not a priority coz Montella wants him in here

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Aubamayeng is a marketing move.
I mean, a sporting one too one has to assume he'd still score a lot here...
But in terms of jersey sales, exposure, FIFA kids... etc.

You bring him here, and Milan gets airtime. Kids start using Milan in FIFA.... etc etc

But his wages could be to high, and it's not really a good move to pay him 10 M/year and your second best 3 M/year

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Luka Modric, Xabi Alonso, Yaya Toure, Thiago Silva, Sergio Aguero, Arturo Vidal, Alexis Sanchez, Cesc Fabregas, Arda Turan, Javier Pastore are all welcome.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why no love for Auba bro?

He's still a Milan certified youth product of us, bangs goal season after season for quite some years now (also in international contests), openly said that returning to Milan one day is an option for him, and he's marketable.

If there wasn't the rumoured double digit wage demands of his dad he'd be my clear number 1, followed by Morata and Belotti. Belotti seems to be awsome but his price is way too exagerated for "only" one stellar season. Auba on the other hand is banging 25+ goals per season since 5 years or so.

I really can't see him fitting in montellas 433. He is actually more of a poacher that relies too much on his pace. Also 28 years old with that asking price and wages? No thanks.

But.. if we are that rich and montella is changing formation, like the rumours are suggesting... then why not? :D

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
According to T*ttosport, Milan transfer budget for 2017/2018 is 150m plus whatever comes from sales, and the marquee signing will be after Milan qualify to Europa league in mid-August

Makes sense to wait for EL until we actually sign Neymar. Would be a waste if we just played him in Serie A.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@PianiMino La pista #Aubameyang rimane viva, ad oggi favorito su tutti. Passi avanti, notevoli su #Keita #Milan

The track #Aubameyang remains alive, today favoured over all. Substantial progress on #Keita #Milan

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really can't see him fitting in montellas 433. He is actually more of a poacher that relies too much on his pace. Also 28 years old with that asking price and wages? No thanks.

But.. if we are that rich and montella is changing formation, like the rumours are suggesting... then why not? :D

Yeah the rumoured wage demands are for me the main contra because if we start giving away double digit wages soon others will follow. Don't know how rich we actually are or will be but this seems to be more EPL madness than football reality so in that point I totally agree with you

Concerning the formation, he played as CF in Klopps 4-3-3, I think he'd do alright in Montellas 4-3-3 as well but, as it is so often, it depends a little bit on what player we will get. Maybe Morata is a better fit. Belotti, as I said, is a huuuge gamble and it's not like he's avaiable for a reasonable price now so that gamble on him and look if it pans out is a no brainer, he will actually cost as much as Morata or Auba (wages not taken into account) and that's what holds me back in really falling for him.

From all names thrown around Morata is that one I think would be the best fit, however I have always liked Auba more (and I rarely play BVB in Fifa so it's not because of that). Moreover, Milan youth product - it's be nice to wellcome him back

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Lazio want 30m for Keita but 22-23m +bonus could be enough and i think he is must for new Milan. Abu is 29y and i think 70m is too much for him, Morata is younger and proove himself in seria.a

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Morata only scored 15 in Serie A over 2 seasons with Juve.

he's way too much overrated here.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah the rumoured wage demands are for me the main contra because if we start giving away double digit wages soon others will follow. Don't know how rich we actually are or will be but this seems to be more EPL madness than football reality so in that point I totally agree with you

Concerning the formation, he played as CF in Klopps 4-3-3, I think he'd do alright in Montellas 4-3-3 as well but, as it is so often, it depends a little bit on what player we will get. Maybe Morata is a better fit. Belotti, as I said, is a huuuge gamble and it's not like he's avaiable for a reasonable price now so that gamble on him and look if it pans out is a no brainer, he will actually cost as much as Morata or Auba (wages not taken into account) and that's what holds me back in really falling for him.

From all names thrown around Morata is that one I think would be the best fit, however I have always liked Auba more (and I rarely play BVB in Fifa so it's not because of that). Moreover, Milan youth product - it's be nice to wellcome him back

Klopp and tuchels 433 are much different than montellas though. They play more direct and fast football, while we play slow possession football (don't know how much of it is because of our current players).

Yeah belotti would be a huge gamble for that price. But i would rather gamble on him than signing Auba for the same price + higher wages. As a huge fifa fan though, i would definitely celebrate if we got aubameyang, so many people I would punish haha

I agree on morata being a good fit for us. Now that would be a great signing. He will hopefully improve his finishing and there is no one stopping from being the nr1 striker in the future (mbappe not included :p )

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lazio want 30m for Keita but 22-23m +bonus could be enough and i think he is must for new Milan. Abu is 29y and i think 70m is too much for him, Morata is younger and proove himself in seria.a

Aubameyang is 27 and turning 28 next month. We have to stop making people older than they are in commode once they cross 25 years of age :lol:

27-33 are perfect years for footballers. Especially with advancement in medicine over the last decade.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
We have to accept that wr are going to have to overpay for most positions, especially strikers. There is a lack of really good strikers out there, and even less who dont mind not playing CL football for 1 year.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Klopp and tuchels 433 are much different than montellas though. They play more direct and fast football, while we play slow possession football (don't know how much of it is because of our current players).

Yeah belotti would be a huge gamble for that price. But i would rather gamble on him than signing Auba for the same price + higher wages. As a huge fifa fan though, i would definitely celebrate if we got aubameyang, so many people I would punish haha

I agree on morata being a good fit for us. Now that would be a great signing. He will hopefully improve his finishing and there is no one stopping from being the nr1 striker in the future (mbappe not included :p )

I think that's exactely the point. Current Milan with current players is one thing, a totally different thing is how Milan will play with all the names rumoured to be ours and maybe a formation change.

Mbappe - good talent, but the rumoured price tag is as ridicolous as it is in Belottis case. Mbappe scored in CL which drives his price up obviously, while Belotti is banging twice as much goals in a way more difficult league than Mbappe, however it seems that the world has no problem with seing Mbappe leaving for around 100M while Belotti outside Italy is barely known? Is that only down to the CL effect?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think Morata would be the best choice, as we could get him for a reasonable price, he is proven both in Italy, Spain and CL (big games too). Also, he could really explode here, being the main striker, as he seems very motivated to prove himself.

Auba and Belotti seem way overpriced and not worth the gamble.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mbappe - good talent, but the rumoured price tag is as ridicolous as it is in Belottis case. Mbappe scored in CL which drives his price up obviously, while Belotti is banging twice as much goals in a way more difficult league than Mbappe, however it seems that the world has no problem with seing Mbappe leaving for around 100M while Belotti outside Italy is barely known? Is that only down to the CL effect?

Mbappe is 18 years old. Where was Belotti at 18(nowhere) if Belotti was not Italian there would be way more objectivity on display here.

The reported price tags are all insanely inflated.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Belotti

Pros

23 years old
100M over 3 years for next 10 years is the best investment that you can get
Used to serie a
Proven main striker
Not chocking against big teams
Milan fan
Low salary demands

Cons

Not proven in CL
Very difficult to lower cairo demands
Less complete forward than the other two, but not limited

Morata

Pros

24 years old
Used to serie a
Complete forward
Some experience in CL(assuming)

Cons

Not used to score back to back as a starter
The price is too high for what you get
Jube scum
High salary(at least 6M)

Aubameyang

Pros

Complete forward
Proven in CL
Starting material
Germans are excellent negotiators

Cons

60-70M is a lot of money for a player with 5 years ahead (probably less)
Proven in bundesliga, but serie a is just more difficult
Ridiculous salary demands

Conclusion

Belotti is the best investment by far imo.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Morata would be the best choice, as we could get him for a reasonable price, he is proven both in Italy, Spain and CL (big games too). Also, he could really explode here, being the main striker, as he seems very motivated to prove himself.

Auba and Belotti seem way overpriced and not worth the gamble.

I am not sure where this thinking that Morata is moderately priced has originated. I've seen him quoted at 70 mil by Real. They aren't exactly hurting to sell him.

So I am not sure how inflexible the demand by Real is but I don't see him leaving at 40 mil.

I can see the benefits of Morata as a player but I don't think any of these strikers are reasonably priced. We'd have to overpay for all of them, especially Auba with his overblown wage demands.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that's exactely the point. Current Milan with current players is one thing, a totally different thing is how Milan will play with all the names rumoured to be ours and maybe a formation change.

Yeah Probably because of that, cause i still remember how we dominated napoli after they scored 2 goals (haha). I hope we play with a higher tempo next season from the beginning of every match, not only after we concede.
___
100m for mbappe is obviously too much. But the kid at only 18 would start for every top team not named barcelona. How he toyed with juventus' defence was mouthwatering. The danish commentators even said that he reminds them of ronaldo.. the brazilian :eek:
And this is the praise he got from buffon.
'Probably, at this age, he is even better in front of goal than Henry was.'

But yeah at the end of the day, uchl is the big stage for any player to show his worth. If Belotti performed in that tournament like he does in serie a then he would easily be sold for near those 100m even if he might not be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule