The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@real_andrea9
Prima cessione di gennaio : @gustavogomez462 @themilanclub . Valigie già pronte

Testa a testa @BocaJrsOficial - #brighton

Gustavo Gomez will be the first to leave in January. Going to Boca Juniors or Brighton.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Football and Finance, Milan, in the group stage of Europa League has grossed more than 13 million euros. To be precise, 5.16 million euros from the field, thanks to the disputed matches. In addition, around 3.7 million euros for the market pool and 4.7 million euros from tickets sold for home games.

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Yeah, just WOW.. when you look this way its unbeliveable.
How much you think Sheva would cost now?
I guess around 50 kk from Dynamo to ACM. And around 100 from ACM to Chelsea

Forza Milan

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, just WOW.. when you look this way its unbeliveable.
How much you think Sheva would cost now?

41 y old striker with 0 stamina?
i dont know. free transfer with 0.5m/year contract or something like that

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We can't be seriously discussing selling Silva already, right? Don't need another Aubameyang situation :lol:

It'S not like our other strikers are beasting on the opposition. I'd say let's stay put with our strikers, sell Kalinic if a good offer arrives or we somehow get Aubameyang through divine intervention.

LW and coach is the positions we need investment before anything else.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva gets no service of any kind, sure, he keeps doing that annoying CR7 impression, but it's not like he's missing sitters like Kalinic.

Selling him would be stupid.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
silva has both technique and finishing to be proud of.
he needs to work his acceleration and strength. and ofc as whole team he needs to work on his positioning.
selling him would be stupid.

to raise money we can/must sell hakan, bacca, niang, berto, bona gomez, kalinic before him
before fixing cam and lw positions no striker needs to leave.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
silva has both technique and finishing to be proud of.
he needs to work his acceleration and strength. and ofc as whole team he needs to work on his positioning.
selling him would be stupid.

to raise money we can/must sell hakan, bacca, niang, berto, bona gomez, kalinic before him
before fixing cam and lw positions no striker needs to leave.

Bonaventura is at least an vastly above average Serie A player without an gigantic market value, as long as the positions he can play aren´t covered with two better players each selling him would be completely wrong.
Especially if we turn to 4-3-3 we can´t sell the only good player for the left side of midfield and attack in the entire squad.

The problem with most of the other players is that you need to find someone stupid enough to buy them.

If someone offers us roughly what we payed for Silva the decision is between rescuing that money and gambling if he will continue to be a flop or pick up his game.
There are reasons for each choice, but in the end I´d take the money if we need it to field a squad that has all the pieces to work as an unit.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys cheer up, only 163 days until we've played our last game this season. Think positive!

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Guys cheer up, only 163 days until we've played our last game this season. Think positive!

Last game till what? The year Modric stops trolling and joins us?We do an Inter? We finally see the light of a CL playing manager?

I say that we just stop expecting anything from the team in Seria A and focus on our CL DNA and create an El DNA too just for fun.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We need to keep focussing on the season, EL spot in the league ist still in reach, we will play EL in spring and with the Coppa Italia there is a very winnable piece of silverware too.

Not as exiting as fighting for an CL spot or playing in the CL, but if Milan gives up and waits until the season is over Milan won´t get better and we can´t start from scratch again, we need to build a foundation for next season.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
We need to keep focussing on the season, EL spot in the league ist still in reach, we will play EL in spring and with the Coppa Italia there is a very winnable piece of silverware too.

Not as exiting as fighting for an CL spot or playing in the CL, but if Milan gives up and waits until the season is over Milan won´t get better and we can´t start from scratch again, we need to build a foundation for next season.

:thumbsup:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last game till what? The year Modric stops trolling and joins us?We do an Inter? We finally see the light of a CL playing manager?

I say that we just stop expecting anything from the team in Seria A and focus on our CL DNA and create an El DNA too just for fun.

Last game till the season is over and we can pretend that everything is going to change in the following season :D

I'm not so sure about the CL DNA/Europe DNA. Looking at the Rijeka and Athens games makes me think we have no children of our own playing there, just a bunch of adoptees with foreign DNA :lol:

I wasn't calling for the team or anyone to give up. Just trying to rally frustrated fans that we're already at the halfway point of this so far dreadful season. I think there is a chance to turn the season around but not unless we get an actual capable coach and we really should get a good LW for 4-3-3.

I would not want the team to get distracted by the Coppa Italia tough. Unless we outright win it, it's a huge waste of time and carries unnecessary injury risk.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
With all of Montella's fetish for his ex-Fiorentina players, I still can't believe we didn't go for Borja Valero :fp:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He would look very bad here, same as everyone. Also half of our players would be awesome if they went to Inter/Juve shit times..

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

if we want to do something we need a proper coach right now otherwise its same shit over and over again

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He would look very bad here, same as everyone. Also half of our players would be awesome if they went to Inter/Juve shit times..

Of all our signings don't think players like Silva or Calhanoglu would look much better in another team, maybe Kessie would benefit a more organized team.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
who wants a cup of milk?
berlusconi_agnello.jpg

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I used to bemoan Seedorf.
Back then, i don't even think that Seedorf deserves no.10

But considering Honda & Hakan.
Well...

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from brazil give me arthur
from germany give me goretzka
from france give me martial
from spain give me saul

and let hakan and co fuck their anuses

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Last game till the season is over and we can pretend that everything is going to change in the following season :D

I'm not so sure about the CL DNA/Europe DNA. Looking at the Rijeka and Athens games makes me think we have no children of our own playing there, just a bunch of adoptees with foreign DNA :lol:

Who we are kidding here ?? We always do that and we keep on becoming a lower quality shit than the last year somehow:lol:.True on the foreign DNA, we need somebody with CL winning DNA as we were always good when we had some CL winning DNA here.Maldini fucked up his offsprings it seems by not inserting his CL DNA into them:spank:.Just think of two CL DNA Infused kids in Milan.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lucas #Biglia suffered a sprained right ankle in yesterday's training session and won't take part in this evening's match #MilanBologna. The midfielder was tested this morning, but he's ruled out

What a fucking waste of money. 20M euro.... Mirabelli out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule