The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
https://www.football-italia.net/116056/napoli-thauvin

For 35m this is a player I would strongly consider

We have no money to spend. The guys in charge are just a bunch of gamblers, who had a little bit of money to go all in into one transfer window.

They failed, so now if we are lucky we are going to get sold to a rich oil guy. If not, worst case scenario is the Elliot guys sell us for parts and we end up in Serie D.

Hopefully its the former, and not the later.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol fuckin press again. "Calabria the new master of the right wing" "Calabria the only defender that doesnt have a booking, no other like him" :lol: hate that shit so much

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't think any coach could have made top 4 this season with the current team. It's clearly unbalanced and lacking certain quality.

Monchi was brought in with the intention to sell off the older assets, find gems and lower the wage bill. Monchi > Mirabelli.

You can’t compare Monchi with Mirabelli. Roma wants to finance their stadium through transfer profit. Monchi fits the profile.

If you think Monchi has anything to do with EDF & Pellegrini to Roma then your mistaken.

Monchi got: Under, Gonalons, Moreno, Korsdrop, Defrel, Kolarov & Schick.

Now out of all those players bought only Kolarov is performing. Position wise Roma are farming points because of the group Monchi is trying sell. Now imagine Roma without Dzeko, Emerson, SES92, Naingolan and Perroti.

Milan Situation is different, New squad and some players don’t speak the language plus Montella. If this team didn’t drop massive points and lose to all big clubs then the tone would have changed on Mirabelli.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Galliani is a doctor.

tumblr_m2rlii8XYF1roxd92o1_500.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
And to shut up all the haters for good -

Under Galliani's master class management Milan has fallen from being #5 football club in terms of revenue to #17. :star::proud:

I don’t know if you have watched Milan and followed the news for long. I am not trying to discredit you but in 2005/2006 Galliani spoke so many times and raised the Alarm about tv money, own stadium and stuff like that.

Milan was always berlisconi’s toy and it needed money to be sustainable so it was not designed to be a self-run club. You can’t blame galliani for falling off the ladder, there aren’t many things you can do without money, you’ll have to go with what the agents give you and bad boys who can’t find clubs.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know if you have watched Milan and followed the news for long. I am not trying to discredit you but in 2005/2006 Galliani spoke so many times and raised the Alarm about tv money, own stadium and stuff like that.

Milan was always berlisconi’s toy and it needed money to be sustainable so it was not designed to be a self-run club. You can’t blame galliani for falling off the ladder, there aren’t many things you can do without money, you’ll have to go with what the agents give you and bad boys who can’t find clubs.

hmmm same story again

i generally agree with what u say but :g: himself has a huge blame over him.
we have analyzed it many times.but we can too now if you want

on a side note, i wonder what would :g: have been if he wasnt ceo of milan under :b: in the good years but he was in a mid-low table team.would he had managed 'miracles' ?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You mean like getting Rodrigo Ely on a free while paying 8M agent fee to Raiola :proud: ?

Nope, Galliani can't be blamed for such horrendous decisions. While Mirabelli should be torched for getting Bonucci for 30M + DeS.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You mean like getting Rodrigo Ely on a free while paying 8M agent fee to Raiola :proud: ?

Nope, Galliani can't be blamed for such horrendous decisions. While Mirabelli should be torched for getting Bonucci for 30M + DeS.

Lol, Mirabelli has a long way to go. Galliani is the most successful executive in the history of the game 😉.

Mirabelli is just a scout.

You forgot to mention all the legends Gallini signed during his time at Milan, players who made you love this club.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
on a side note, i wonder what would :g: have been if he wasnt ceo of milan under :b: in the good years but he was in a mid-low table team.would he had managed 'miracles' ?

Of course, look him up. They wanted him to run the Vatican but he didn’t agree on some personnel.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#RaiSport: Milan are considering offering Pepe Reina a 3 years contract worth 3.5/4m a season.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, Mirabelli has a long way to go. Galliani is the most successful executive in the history of the game 😉.

You forgot to mention all the legends Gallini signed during his time at Milan, players who made you love this club.

psg ceo should get credit too for signing neymar and mbappe?
and he is better than lets say paratici in that logic right?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
psg ceo should get credit too for signing neymar and mbappe?
and he is better than lets say paratici in that logic right?

bidone_16348245--473x264.jpg

How many Ballon Dor winners did patrici & psg SD signed combined?

If the answer is = 0 then you deserve one of your famous gifs

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol fuckin press again. "Calabria the new master of the right wing" "Calabria the only defender that doesnt have a booking, no other like him" :lol: hate that shit so much

Press: Milan has potentially Rb great class talent

Locahero: fucking hate that shit

:meme:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#cm: Milan wants to book Max Meyer & Leon Bailey for next season

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bidone_16348245--473x264.jpg

How many Ballon Dor winners did patrici & psg SD signed combined?

If the answer is = 0 then you deserve one of your famous gifs

Well Galliani also had 20(?) year spending spree, lets wait and see if PSG will win something in the next 15-20 years. My bet is they will, especially if they keep going like this.

You cant compare signing BDor signing now and in the past, by this logic you can say Galliani never ever signe someone even close to 220mil... different times

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We're still discussing B&G? What year is this? :lol:

Then again - B&G are such monumental legends that people in a thousand years will still discuss them and their feats.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We're still discussing B&G? What year is this? :lol:

Then again - B&G are such monumental legends that people in a thousand years will still discuss them and their feats.

it's 2018, where have you been?

99ozgKJ.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, Mirabelli has a long way to go. Galliani is the most successful executive in the history of the game ��.

Also true ;)

However I will never forgive how pathetic B&G have let Milan become in the past decade. First they make me love this club so much that I can't other than support it even if we were relegated to Serie D, then they missmanage the club until they become a joke :cry:

I hope F&M can turn things around. Medias are trying everything to make us look like a joke, to influence people's minds and jumping on every occasion that doesn't play into our favour only to say «ha! I knew it! I told you so all way long!». Meanwhile they completely ignore B&Gs «crimes» during the past decade. Hell I think if you had to find another club with a history half as rich as ours who has fallen half as deep as we have you won't find any. That's how bad the B&G management has been.

F&M for now are only months into the new job, not even a whole season, while B&G have run this club for years, and they have done a horrible job if you consider only the last 7-10 years. As if they hadn't had 20 years before to learn how to do this fucking job. Yet everybody seems to feel incredibly good if they can shit on us and on F&M. Because – hey – it's so easy to run a club like ours, isn't it? Especially if you're taking over a complete mess with balance sheets so deep into shit you can't even smell the shit anymore because after so many years of missmanagement we have become used to it. Ridicolous!

True, we all hoped for better results, and it didn't work out nearly as good as the management thought it would. Well, fuck it. We'll have to learn from our errors. Something B&G obviously weren't capable of. However I can't remember much people or so-called experts from the media talking too bad about our mercato. Why is this so? Because we all knew back then in june that we needed more than just two or three new players in order to set a base for the future (thanks B&G for letting us such a troubled roaster). Oh – and to all the journalists saying that if we only got 2-3 big names and kept the core as it was we would be much better off in the tables is a given, I reply: where is your crystal ball and where can I get one too?

So, we got 10 new players, and we didn't overpay for one single player. All players were paid a reasonable amount considered A) their value for the team they left and B) the potential they have. Look at 160M for Coutinho and tell me I'm not right. I mean, Bonucci, taken away from Juve, for 30M + DeS is a fucking masterpeace, ffs, yet people talk about that transfer as if they knew from the very 1st second how to do better.

Yeah I know I'm defending F&M on almost every occasion. Because I see people here getting influenced by journalists who only write shit about Milan because if you simplify it it's a damn good story: The club from Berlusconi has been sold to Chinese without money, who spent a butthole of money on the mercato and still are doing worse than before. Oh isn't that funny?

Well, those Chinese «without money» were able to buy a club and invest on the mercato for almost 1B Euros, while they were able «without assurances» to lend almost half a Billion from banks. Even Silvio admitted that until now the Chinese have met all demands given by Fininvest. Fassone said he wants to refinance Elliots vulture-fonds by april. He never ever said something about december, january or february. Yet medias act like we have no clue how to refinance it because we haven't repaid it yet. How fucked-up is this? If it was about medias, we have no money and have no plan, because in China it happens on a daily base that someone fires 1B into the air without giving a shit.

OK, end of rant. Sorry for the wall of text :)

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to judge Galliani's legacy based on his last 5 years with us. Times and people change, he got older and started relying on agents and free players due to budgetary constraints.

But it does not mean he was once great. Many people had "spending sprees" before and after and did not achieve same result. People decline, but it does not negate their previous accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule