The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
forum cool guy keeping it real :cool:
sorry for not living in your fantasy commode world where we are still a top club, real madrid's biggest rivals (lol), where Romagnoli is a WC defender and Andre Silva is even a footballer.

Oh yes and Dollar is top 5 GK in the world.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I am negative about the players we have at present. Well some of them. They are playing well now. I am never negative about the club cause I bleed red and black. Yes l get mad at our players often and dish out expletives because I feel like they don't deserve to play for this majestic club. I vent my frustration because i expect results. Its just a heat of the moment thing.Doesnt mean I don't support our players. I support each and every one of them. I want all our players to flourish in Milan. I will always stick by them no matter what the circumstances. I hope we do well this season. Let's clinch a top 4 spot.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very serious argument!

i ll tell you about maradona after he wins a UCL or r9

They won major trophies tho, as leading men too, so it's a useless argument. The WC is more prestigious (At the time more than today) than the CL.

Sarri has like 3-4 seasons not being able to win anything. With a good team.

He plays superb football, so that overshadows his lack of achievements.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i like gattuso but if he cant get us to top 4 this year, i think F&M still sack him to get a good coach, their prestige are quite low rn because of their underachivement after spending 200M, i dont think they want to gamble with a newbie anymore

another circumstance could be we cant afford to get any good coach this summer: Sarri or Conte... so they have to keep gattuso next season

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They won major trophies tho, as leading men too, so it's a useless argument. The WC is more prestigious (At the time more than today) than the CL.

Sarri has like 3-4 seasons not being able to win anything. With a good team.

He plays superb football, so that overshadows his lack of achievements.

so do you think that if maradona was playing with trinidad he could have won WC?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
sorry for not living in your fantasy commode world where we are still a top club, real madrid's biggest rivals (lol), where Romagnoli is a WC defender and Andre Silva is even a footballer.

the commode didn't say that cool guy, real madrid president did.

if being a milan fan is so embarrassing and miserable, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

i think we can survive without you

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
so do you think that if maradona was playing with trinidad he could have won WC?

This Napoli team is far better than what Maradona had. Argentina wasn't excatly filled with world class players.

Silly comparison tho. A player vs a manager.

If Sarri is really a top manager, he would had won, like all the world class managers have.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

:fp: no one says he's world class. But name one defender of his age who you'd trade him for.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Napoli team is far better than what Maradona had. Argentina wasn't excatly filled with world class players.

Silly comparison tho. A player vs a manager.

If Sarri is really a top manager, he would had won, like all the world class managers have.

you didn answer my question
also i didnt compare a manager vs a player.as there is no reason comparing them.
i just used an extreme example to make you see thinks more clear.but it seems you cant

how could have he won when when juventus(their main rival) has 3x the budget.3x...and before that he coached empoli & co...some ppl :fp::fp:
not winning the scudetto doesnt make him worse.but winning it against odds will show that he has something special

also i didnt use the world class manager about him...

so simone inzaghi is better than him right?zidane too?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Fuck off, u really think those scrubs are better than Romagnoli?

And they are all older btw.
Have you seen Barcelona's defence this season? Umtiti is one of the best defenders in the world right now, light years ahead of Ale.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you didn answer my question
also i didnt compare a manager vs a player.as there is no reason comparing them.
i just used an extreme example to make you see thinks more clear.but it seems you cant

how could have he won when when juventus(their main rival) has 3x the budget.3x...and before that he coached empoli & co...some ppl :fp::fp:
not winning the scudetto doesnt make him worse.but winning it against odds will show that he has something special

also i didnt use the world class manager about him...

so simone inzaghi is better than him right?zidane too?

Zidane is better, Inzaghi on par with him.

And he joined Napoli in 2015, time goes by friend. How could he had won? Like all the rest of great managers have, with skill, motivation and tactics and grit.

Mourinho won the CL when Barca was by faaaaaaaar the best in the world, not to mention fucking Porto which is ridiculous.

Conte won the league vs a far more superior Milan squad with way more budget and the 3x bs u talk.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Have you seen Barcelona's defence this season? Umtiti is one of the best defenders in the world right now, light years ahead of Ale.

He's good but also 2 years older, and this is the first time Romagnoli has a partner who can mentor him.

Scrubs is obviously a joke, but Romagnoli is not light years behind u hater.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zidane is better, Inzaghi on par with him.

And he joined Napoli in 2015, time goes by friend. How could he had won? Like all the rest of great managers have, with skill, motivation and tactics and grit.

Mourinho won the CL when Barca was by faaaaaaaar the best in the world, not to mention fucking Porto which is ridiculous.

Conte won the league vs a far more superior Milan squad with way more budget and the 3x bs u talk.

wow....slow down..slow down.
you misrepresent the truth here
first things first
who said he is on par with prime mourinho?(from current mourinho version he is better imo)
secondly.UCL is a cmpletely different competition than championship.u think that mourinho would have won in a 38 game championship that barcelona? (not to mention that there wasnt such a big gap between 2010 barca and the greatest inda of all time......not to metnion that mourinho always played pragmatic and cynic football while sarri plays champagne football)

zidane is better based on what?for coaching the best suad in the world?
so give credit to scolari the 'publican' for winning 2002 wc

about conte....wait what??
far superior squad?i dont think that napoli's current squad comes even close to having one really wc player...only khoulibally can be considered wc, and sometimes insigne
juve back then had buffon, chiellini, barzagli bonucci, pirlo, vidal, marchisio...not all of them wc...but i hope u see the difference....

not even mentioning the muntari goal...which made them win the championship, while napoli is never going to be treated like that

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we can’t get conte, let’s keep gattuso based on his record against top 6 teams or we can bring mr. 2.15 points per game montella. Oh wait he just got hammered by the mighty Eibar 5-1.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gattuso as manager is :b: creation
giphy.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we can’t get conte, let’s keep gattuso based on his record against top 6 teams or we can bring mr. 2.15 points per game montella. Oh wait he just got hammered by the mighty Eibar 5-1.

Montella made a boo boo.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It seems you dont consider mertens, hamsik, Jorginho, world class. Not to mention ghoulam, and callejon which are very good players.

Napoli has a top class first 11, can easily compete with Juve.

Not sure why you are trying to downplay their players.

You say hes better than current mourinho whn Mou recently won a Europa Cup.

Show me his achievemens beside finishing second and playing fun football.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Can u really be considered a world class player when you only hammer the midtable teams in serie a ?
Cz we dont see Napoli hammering big teams but only choke when it comes to it. They dont dominate jube nor any CL team

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
thought that got me happy, because it's very do-able...though management have their own ideas.

with as little as 50-70 mil (little, by today's crazy market prices) we can make this squad a contender for top 3 by adding just 2 players (priorities, other additions are always welcome, especially young promising players).

*a Kovacic type midfielder, a creator
*a Martial type right winger, dynamic, fast, who can score and assist as well.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thought that got me happy, because it's very do-able...though management have their own ideas.

with as little as 50-70 mil (little, by today's crazy market prices) we can make this squad a contender for top 3 by adding just 2 players (priorities, other additions are always welcome, especially young promising players).

*a Kovacic type midfielder, a creator
*a Martial type right winger, dynamic, fast, who can score and assist as well.

We need a striker first...

I'd say we need a striker who can create something by himself and others...everything else I think is secondary.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I'd say we need a striker who can create something by himself and others...everything else I think is secondary.

Once we had Sheva and Inzaghi up front... Cutrone and Silva could tako their places now... But they had Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo behind them... Now best we have is Hakan, Jack, Suso and Biglia.

Big difference.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Can u really be considered a world class player when you only hammer the midtable teams in serie a ?
Cz we dont see Napoli hammering big teams but only choke when it comes to it. They dont dominate jube nor any CL team

Nope. I like the way they play but they are perennial smokers. I really want us to thrash them.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cute one is beautiful to watch. Really love that kid. That passion is truly remarkable. I think this kid will explode. Lucky we don't get belloti lel.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Once we had Sheva and Inzaghi up front... Cutrone and Silva could tako their places now... But they had Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo behind them... Now best we have is Hakan, Jack, Suso and Biglia.

Big difference.

Nah man Cutrone and Andre Silva can't take Inzaghi and Sheva's places. Andre Silva shouldn't even be in the conversation.

Hakan Jack Suso and Biglia are all competent footballers. Sure they could be improved...but we're still going to struggle with Kalinic and his finishing abilities.

I see big things for Cutrone in the future - but there's still time for that.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

almost impossible to find one who is available atm
and even if he is it would take atleast 100M+, dont even count others candidates we have to fight
do you know how hard to find a decent striker nowadays, not to mention a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule