The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: la camera giudicante valuterà solo il deficit del triennio.
Secondo quanto riportato dal Corriere della Sera in edicola oggi, 24 maggio 2018, la camera giudicante della Uefa non valuterà più tutto il piano generale presentato dal Milan ma solamente i deficit accumulati nel triennio 2014-2017. E questa di sicuro non è una bella notizia, considerato che i passivi sono stati pesanti. Non è automatica l'esclusione dalle competizioni europee, ma è una sanzione che non è possibile nemmeno escludere. Anche se, ad oggi, è stata riservata solamente a club insolventi.

In ogni caso, il problema, per la Uefa, è rappresentato da Yonghong Li. La Uefa non si fida del presidente rossonero e non ha voluto rischiare concedendo il settlement, ovvero piano e sanzioni che vengono firmate insieme al club. La stessa Uefa non si fida del piano di rientro.

This does not look promising.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This does not look promising.

The problem for Uefa is represented by Yonghong Li. The UEFA does not trust the president of the Rossoneri and did not want to risk granting the settlement, or plan and sanctions that are signed together with the club. Uefa herself does not trust the return plan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Go find him irl and kiss him...This cry post is almost more disgusting than this uefa situation. What laughter? He is the most annoying person i've ever seen on the internet. If i was a mod i would ban you just for asking this :fp:

Yr such a ppls person. I'm gonna let this slide but for next time, know this, I'm no Massaro! Next time I'll lay into you.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: Li deve accelerare col rifinanziamento.
Come riportato dal Corriere della Sera in edicola oggi, 24 maggio 2018, il Milan è paralizzato dopo la sentenza della Uefa e il rinvio alla camera giudicante (a metà giugno). Fassone e company stanno studiando la situazione per non farsi trovare impreparati, anche se un eventuale ricorso al Tas è difficile.

Chi deve darsi da fare maggiormente è Yonghong Li, che dovrebbe accelerare la questione relativa al rifinanziamento. Il presidente rossonero ha detto no a soci di minoranza in quanto le offerte arrivate sono state considerate troppo basse. In tema di rifinanziamento ha ricevuto offerte ma con interessi troppo alti. Ora però potrebbe decidersi ad accelerare.

According to cds Milan should accelerate to repay the Loan. The problem remain the minority shares sale offers received were deemed very low and the refinancing options that have a very high interest rate (provided by Fassone).

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
upload_2018-5-22_23-41-4-png.191123

Raiola last summer

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to cds Milan should accelerate to repay the Loan. The problem remain the minority shares sale offers received were deemed very low and the refinancing options that have a very high interest rate (provided by Fassone).

No one wants to invest in a failing project.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
The problem for Uefa is represented by Yonghong Li. The UEFA does not trust the president of the Rossoneri and did not want to risk granting the settlement, or plan and sanctions that are signed together with the club. Uefa herself does not trust the return plan.

i told you, UEFA is saving us from this shady broke fraud

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Maldini says NO to Milan.
Interviewed by Bruno Longhi (Telelombardia), Paolo Maldini explains his refusal to ac Milan: "I said no, because I have assigned many responsibilities to the outside without being inside. And then I was told that I could not speak with the president. To this I said no."

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anyway this is the rumour commode. stick to rumours like i have just posted.

not here to see bickering, arguments between members and crying for bans.

Noone crying for bans, but your countryman crying for unban

dear sweet buske, who's bothering you?

uncle sage will make it all better

:lol: All is fine dear uncle, i just dont like ppl asking for unban, thats all.

Peace

He wants you to mute massaro followers...

:( You no cool, its not true

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Interviewed by Bruno Longhi (Telelombardia), Paolo Maldini explains his refusal to ac Milan: "I said no, because I have assigned many responsibilities to the outside without being inside. And then I was told that I could not speak with the president. To this I said no."

A man with principles

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
ROFL.

Ancelotti couldn't do fuck all to Allegri with a stacked Madrid side. :lol: :lol:

He will get an absolute shafting with Napoli.

Another guranteed double for juve.

Best they can hope for is not getting crucified by some club like feyenoord like the previous loser.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

They can’t issue rejections based on intentions. UEFA needs to be factual. If the numbers presented are legit then they should grant settlements.

Otherwise UEFA should have delayed this until October 2018 to see what are the intentions of the Milan president...

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Yeah like Gattuso accepted to be the coach after an epic monologue with the president. A man not affraid by responsabilities is better than the man staying in comfort zone with principles. Thank you god Maldini

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule