The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
IF we buy Ceballos I’m certain Real will have a buyback option.... don’t like it but i’ll tak It

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People still don't understand that we can't afford to gamble on unproven players. 1 good season is not enough.
Too many expensive one season wonder flops in recent years. Andre Silva for us. Joao Mario, Kondogbia, Gabigol at Merda. Renato Sanches at Bayern. Iturbe at Roma. An army of flops at United...
Rich teams can afford to fuck around like this because they buy these players on top of established ones they already have. We don't have those established players, so we can't.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Ceballos comes it'll most likely be a loan + option which is fine by me. Hopefully an experienced midfielder to rotate with Hakan + Bona will be signed regardless of Ceballos.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When is the uefa decision supposed to come?

Nothing will happen on transfers until then. Knowing how quickly we worked last summer, and seeing the way the rumors are progressing, I wouldn't be surprised if we wrap up deals pretty fast in the couple weeks right after the uefa decision

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
If mirabelli closes for ceballos I'll take it all back but I don't buy it. He'll have much better options than Milanello. Also I'm not sure how a sporting director can be considering fellini and ceballos for the same position

I think the idea is to get 2 mids this summer, a vice kessie and someone to rotate with bona. So I think we're looking at different midfielders for 2 different positions

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I think the idea is to get 2 mids this summer, a vice kessie and someone to rotate with bona. So I think we're looking at different midfielders for 2 different positions

So Bonaventura is actually staying then
Good.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Bonaventura would have been Brazillian he would probably never leave the Brasilero league, or leave and soon return.
This guy is the definition of optimistic mediocre.
Shows up once every couple of games with nice moves, destroying our attacks completely when he's not in a good game. Have we been watching the same season?
He's only consistently good when our squad is objectively bad, which WAS the case those past seasons.

Sell ASAP if above 20 million, and if Mirabelli doesn't find a better replacement in the same fee he should pack up and get out.

- Strootman with MilanLab? Lol, he will make Pato look like CR7.
- Depay for us? Hugh gamble, unsure how he will acclimate to Serie A which is less technical than Baguette league\ Erdevise. Hope he will succeed since currently it seems as if he's our next signing.
- Fuck Messi.

Notice people can’t defend Bonaventura without resorting to calling others “haters” or mentioning his previous seasons.

Anything above 25m is a no brainer. Close to 30, annoying agent, annoying attitude on the pitch. Saying people who shit on Bonaventura is because the fact that he is Italian is like saying people only shit on Muntari because he’s black.

When he hasn’t scored, he’s been utter trash and kills numerous attacks with his selfish and idiotic dribbling. Not mentioning not tracking back once he loses the ball makes the left side completely exposed on defense. Every once in awhile he scores and people act like he’s beyond criticism :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People still don't understand that we can't afford to gamble on unproven players. 1 good season is not enough.
Too many expensive one season wonder flops in recent years. Andre Silva for us. Joao Mario, Kondogbia, Gabigol at Merda. Renato Sanches at Bayern. Iturbe at Roma. An army of flops at United...
Rich teams can afford to fuck around like this because they buy these players on top of established ones they already have. We don't have those established players, so we can't.

:thumbsup:

I want Bona out but do not think replacing him with Ceballos is a good idea

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

But we don't have money for established players and I really don't think most of them would come to us at this time...We are to unstable at the moment. Tell us the players YOU think we should get and have in mind our budget and situation.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Bonaventura is actually staying then
Good.

I mean, I really don't see him leaving at this point, and even if we get someone better I'd rather keep him on the bench. He's shown that he can do well when he's in form. In fact we tend to struggle during the points in the season when he either gets injured or tired. We've seen that with both montella and gattuso. So why not get someone who can fill in for him and also add competition to make him up his game

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
has joaquin correa been linked with a move away? a few sevilla players seem to be on the market, he plays in the required position and has serie a experience. I've been following him since estudiantes always loved that guy.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's better to settle for a double pivot system if Ceballos, Badelj, Baselli etc are the best we can do.

Let's face it, Kessie's not that good in the final third. Bona is the best we can do at LCM and he's just okay. Hakan fails to make an impact from midfield.

If we sign Badelj then we have another DM who together with Kessie can provide the defensive work of 3 midfielders. Biglia and Loca are not that far off either. Why not use that to our advantage by taking out a CM(Bona) for a proper attacker?
We're likely to see a defensive improvement too, like in 13/14, despite 3-4 passengers at the front(Taarabt, Kaka, Balo, sometimes even Robinho). How? By confining your midfielders to mainly defensive tasks instead of overburdening a single CDM and the back-four just to make room for mediocre advanced CMs.

Decent wingers are far less rare than decent mezz'ali, and inexperienced/raw ones are far less riskier to field.

Depay, Chiesa, Callejon, Leon Bailey, Brazilian/Argentinian/French wonderkids...get as many as we can.

If Ceballos arrives(hopefully on loan with buyout option) then it wouldn't be a disaster for these plans. Have him rotate with Hakan as CAM. If there's a role that he can grow into in the foreseeable future then it's that one. He has the extraterrestrial close control to handle the overcrowded middle.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's better to settle for a double pivot system if Ceballos, Badelj, Baselli etc are the best we can do.

Let's face it, Kessie's not that good in the final third. Bona is the best we can do at LCM and he's just okay. Hakan fails to make an impact from midfield.

If we sign Badelj then we have another DM who together with Kessie can provide the defensive work of 3 midfielders. Biglia and Loca are not that far off either. Why not use that to our advantage by taking out a CM(Bona) for a proper attacker?
We're likely to see a defensive improvement too, like in 13/14, despite 3-4 passengers at the front(Taarabt, Kaka, Balo, sometimes even Robinho). How? By confining your midfielders to mainly defensive tasks instead of overburdening a single CDM and the back-four just to make room for mediocre advanced CMs.

Decent wingers are far less rare than decent mezz'ali, and inexperienced/raw ones are far less riskier to field.

Depay, Chiesa, Callejon, Leon Bailey, Brazilian/Argentinian/French wonderkids...get as many as we can.

If Ceballos arrives(hopefully on loan with buyout option) then it wouldn't be a disaster for these plans. Have him rotate with Hakan as CAM. If there's a role that he can grow into in the foreseeable future then it's that one. He has the extraterrestrial close control to handle the overcrowded middle.

This would require us buying like 2-3 wingers between starters and back-ups and that's if suso stays. In addition to a striker. Honestly can't see us buying all those players just for the attack.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Kalinic is better than Morata

Compared to him Cutrone is Van Basten and Bacca Pelé

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This would require us buying like 2-3 wingers between starters and back-ups and that's if suso stays. In addition to a striker. Honestly can't see us buying all those players just for the attack.

It's what should have happened in the last mercato during the massive overhaul instead of completely neglecting that area and foolishly believing that a 2 man attack of two CFs will give us glory. And it will fail again if repeated even if we sign better CFs this time(Immobile, Belotti).

We're not that far off. We're supposedly very close to Depay. Callejon shouldn't be too hard to convince. Borini is a decent backup. If Bona and/or Suso stay then there are two more backups. And then there's Conti.
But ideally 3 wingers would arrive.

2-3 decent wingers accompanied with Badelj and Immobile or Belotti would make it a great mercato.

Immobile/Belotti, Badelj, Ceballos and 4312/433 means another year outside Top 4, unless Lazio and Inter have their worst seasons in years.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Kalinic is better than Morata

Compared to him Cutrone is Van Basten and Bacca Pelé

First video alone cost chelsea almost 30 goals :fp:
Not surprised spain dropped him for world cup

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bonaventura's horrendous season had little to do with injury.. I love his game, but last season's decision-making was atrocious. He's definitely not a must-have in the squad.

Ceballos is a very interesting link. Besides the experienced striker and winger, this is the kind of signings we should be looking for in the midfield.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In order to proceed with their youth policy next season, Milan’s priority targets for the striker position are Alvaro Morata and Timo Werner. Ciro Immobile and Radamel Falcao fall in the backup plan [GdS]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Werner is a pipe dream I’m afraid

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Werner is a pipe dream I’m afraid

Selling Bacca, Andre Silva and Kalinic frees up enough funds to buy a pretty significant striker. The issue is if they want Milan or not, which is unfortunate.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
While being approached by Paris-Saint Germain, before they acknowledged the chance to go for veteran Gianluigi Buffon, with Juventus choosing Mattia Perin, and while Real Madrid seem now detached from him, aiming to Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois, Italian international goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (19) seems to have no particular suitors on his tracks now, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. AC Milan have however already planned to sign him over for a big cash gain, having by the way already signed Pepe Reina and granted him a regular position.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8_F818365-8_CF6-4_FBF-_AE16-46_F956_E3991_C.jpg

FYI, this is Turki Al Shaikh, MBS’s right hand man when it comes to youth and sport. He’s basically in change of everything related to sports in Saudi Arabia and has a LOT of power and influence suddenly in the last couple of years. If there’s anything going on ownership wise with Saudi, it will be through him.

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceballos got better dribbling, better ball control and even better passing than Bona, but his decision making is horrible. Frustrating player to watch.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8_F818365-8_CF6-4_FBF-_AE16-46_F956_E3991_C.jpg

FYI, this is Turki Al Shaikh, MBS’s right hand man when it comes to youth and sport. He’s basically in change of everything related to sports in Saudi Arabia and has a LOT of power and influence suddenly in the last couple of years. If there’s anything going on ownership wise with Saudi, it will be through him.

noting to do with us,this is from super cup signing.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Who the hell is the other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule