• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fassone is not that bad, people need to chill

Mirabelli is the clown who needs to get sacked asap. Comes across as a right amateur douchebag

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Elliott have shown that they're incapable of making good decisions, right?

If Fassone remains, there's good reason.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Fassone's role at Milan is safe for now. He will be the one conducting business in the transfer market this year for Milan. [Sky]

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
At least wait until we see Strinic play in red & black.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Now that Elliott and Fassone have met and straightened everything, let's get fucking going in outgoing players, and then bring in a few gems.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
OT:

Modric should be given the Balon D'or if Croatia manages to win the world cup

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No immediate revolution on corporate level for Milan. Fassone and Mirabelli will still take care of the mercato then here could be changes done on management level during the season. Milan must close the transfer market with a capital gain of €55M

[Sky]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

the two dingdongs who finished6th after all that money spent :lol:

yonghong sitting in his phosphorus mine, fuming

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
ALERT: The 55m Capital Gain news was from Peppe DiStefano, and not DiMarzio.

Thank god :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
No immediate revolution on corporate level for Milan. Fassone and Mirabelli will still take care of the mercato then here could be changes done on management level during the season. Milan must close the transfer market with a capital gain of €55M

[Sky]

Pavon... 45/50?

sell Kali, Bacca, Silva + the 5/10M from b4... try to sign a sick striker

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
he absolutely was. he's been fantastic this tourney.

I didnt see today tho.

Only thing he's showed before today's game was that he isn't a complete fuck up. Today he showed that he very well could be vs good opponents.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

[Sky]

Whatthe?
€55M capital gain means income from selling? Or given by Elliott?

Thumbelina must go, at any cost.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

[Sky]

A vote of no confidence and the ex Sunderland scout survives to spend the little money that's available. Fassone staying for the moment is somewhat understandable. Both are perceived as losers though, that's not good for business.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Only thing he's showed before today's game was that he isn't a complete fuck up. Today he showed that he very well could be vs good opponents.

he pocketed the fuck out of Messi and co, and everyone else he went up against prior to this match.

For a backup LB (who went off w muscle injury, which may explain the performance) I'm not worried.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
So, mgmt already knew how much we would have to spend/balance the books, and yet DiMarzio STILL reported we found an agreement w Immobile and Paredes is out #1 midfield target.

DiStefano says we need 55m capital gains....

DiMarzio has never touched the capital gains story..

thoughts?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So, mgmt already knew how much we would have to spend/balance the books, and yet DiMarzio STILL reported we found an agreement w Immobile and Paredes is out #1 midfield target.

DiStefano says we need 55m capital gains....

DiMarzio has never touched the capital gains story..

thoughts?

#AskFassone

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

[Sky]

Time to panic..... AGAIN

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the benefit of changing the CEO and SD this deep into the transfer window.

Also, I think the two big misses of Mirabelli's tenure have been Silva (but he's young, so not that big of a deal) and Kalinic. But Kalinic was a request of Montella.

I dunno. I don't think one transfer window defines an SD. I think if Elliott gives confidence to Fassone, doesn't that show you what they think of him as an administrator?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

[Sky]

Time to panic..... AGAIN

it was peppe distefano... take a deep breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule