Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Morata is just a super up version of Andre. Bigger, taller, stronger faster. He can create chances just based of his natural abilities he just needs to catch form. He's gonna be streaky for us but Cutrone in the future can be relied upon.

Andre looked lost at sea too many times. A key attribute of Morata is timing of his runs, besides being stronger in every other department.

Let's see what happens. It may still be fake news.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
QUSnu6S.png

i can already tell many of you don't like morata because you yourselves are not handsome

Did he not turn us down last season ?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata is too much of a gamble. Immobile would be a much better way to spend 60m.

Also, why would we pay 60m for Morata?

I would rather sell Donna for straight cash. Chelsea can try to shop Morata around to someone else.

I can't express how much I hate Morata. Such overrated trash.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Yes to Morata for the right fee and in case he is willing to accept a reasonable salary, proving his determination to make it at Milan.

Morata has a lot of natural talent. Under the right circumstances he can become a top-player. Writing him off already is silly.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Calling him a cunt? Technically it's criticism but I think we should expect a little better from grown adults, no? I have no issues when people would express their doubt of those decisions in a respectful manner because Rino has definitely earned our respect as a coach and definitely as a player.

But throwing a serious insult towards a club legend based on a rumor? Get the fuck out with that shit.

It's crystal clear that the issue wasn't about criticizing Gattuso, it was about insult Gattuso for no good reason.

Easy with the high horse there. Gattuso has done some truly dumb cunt shit. I just think we should give him a bit of breathing room before we voice this kind of displeasure at him.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Donnarumma for Morata + 15m please

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Apparently CR7 requested an immediate free transfer to Milan AC from Juventus FC all expenses ( wages, signing fee ) to be paid by the Agnellis

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
With the morata money we shud've gone for William Carvalho & Jean-Michael Seri

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I just don't understand this obsession with Morata. Dude is the epitome of mediocrity. He was the laughing stock of BPL last season. Imagine being so bad that your club sign Giroud to help putting the ball in. Fucking Giroud. If we are not signing Immobile, better go for Belotti, at least dude has had a prolific season albeit both Morata and him struggled last season. Oh how i wish the big cock is playing for Milan.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
another thing with morata is Bonucci probably stays with him, they were buddies

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
While waiting for the TAS, Milan continues working on the market. After the 21st, there should be several departures(?) #Kalinic to #AtleticoMadrid. The Rossoneri enter into secret conversations to work on the arrival of a striker not named #Morata [VitoAngele]

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.According to @VitoAngele, Milan are working in secret on a striker not named Morata.

Yesterday, @DiMarzio mentioned there could be other important names we're working on.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@vitoAngele: While waiting for the TAS, Milan continues working on the market. After the 21st, there should be several departures(?) #Kalinic to #AtleticoMadrid. The Rossoneri enter into secret conversations to work on the arrival of a striker not named #Morata.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In football things move quickly... with Hazard supposedly moving to Real, you think Neymar has missed out on a career at Real? If so, 1 or 2 years time... us? Pep & Neymar?

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
With the morata money we shud've gone for William Carvalho & Jean-Michael Seri

Seri was sold for 40m. A little bit too much for him i suppose.

Signing the former Sporting players who rescinded their contracts is not advisable now. Sporting are declaring wars on potential suitors. They are bringing Wolves to the court for signing Rui Patricio. If they win the case, Wolves could be banned for two transfer windows while Rui Patricio could be banned for 18 months. This is why most clubs are being cautious. Atletico was close to sign Gelson, but it has stalled ever since then. Not only that, the agents of the players are complete scumbag, the worst kind of vampiric leeches. Atletico have to pay close to 40m for commission and Bruno Fernandes' agent was asking for the same figure before he decided to stay.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i don't like him but i will support him, we just can hope that he will be good but 60m looks waaay too much :rolleyes:
if chelsea allow us to pay that price in 2 years then it will be kind of acceptable but if they ask for 60m immediately... hell no to that.

i don't like belotti but i will rather bring him for 40m (i doubt that cairo can ask for more), less money and less risky move.

third option, go for falcao on loan and then bring depay and quality MF, for 60m we can buy fucking depay+paredes :rolleyes:
we need to find money for midfielder, we can't go into the season with biglia-jack combo :rolleyes:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the Sporting players have every right to rescind their contracts. The club president encouraged people to attack these players. Disgusting.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
While waiting for the TAS, Milan continues working on the market. After the 21st, there should be several departures(?) #Kalinic to #AtleticoMadrid. The Rossoneri enter into secret conversations to work on the arrival of a striker not named #Morata [VitoAngele]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::star::star::star::proud::proud::proud::star::star::star::star::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Signing the former Sporting players who rescinded their contracts is not advisable now. Sporting are declaring wars on potential suitors. They are bringing Wolves to the court for signing Rui Patricio. If they win the case, Wolves could be banned for two transfer windows while Rui Patricio could be banned for 18 months. This is why most clubs are being cautious. Atletico was close to sign Gelson, but it has stalled ever since then. Not only that, the agents of the players are complete scumbag, the worst kind of vampiric leeches. Atletico have to pay close to 40m for commission and Bruno Fernandes' agent was asking for the same figure before he decided to stay.

I didnt know this. I just knew they rescinded their contracts with the club through clashes with fans.

Seri was gettable for 35/40M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule