• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Saying no to 30 year-old Higuain that still has at least 2 years at the top level?

"Fine as we are" is what you prefer when we have Kalinic and Silva who can't score combined what Higuain can for us. Saying no because "Juve scum" yet so are some legends we've had like Inzaghi, Baggio, or Capello.

Would you call them Juve scum after all they've won for the club? I think not. I'd rather have a WC striker than a Zaza or Kalinic thanks. At least you're paying for goals that you'll get and can help us reach CL which is our target.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan Higuain Suso

Jack Badelj Kessie

RR Roma Bon Conti​

Rino's 4-3-3

wtf1.gif

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saying no to 30 year-old Higuain that still has at least 2 years at the top level?

"Fine as we are" is what you prefer when we have Kalinic and Silva who can't score combined what Higuain can for us. Saying no because "Juve scum" yet so are some legends we've had like Inzaghi, Baggio, or Capello.

Would you call them Juve scum after all they've won for the club? I think not. I'd rather have a WC striker than a Zaza or Kalinic thanks. At least you're paying for goals that you'll get and can help us reach CL which is our target.

Inzaghi became a Milan Icon and was still young
Baggio and Capello were trash actually when playing for Milan
And italians or not argentinians

And im not like fine as we are. Just no fking Higuain dude. So many choices and we go after Higuain ? Lol

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Would be thrilled for Inter to have both Vidal and Nainggolan.

Will wheeze when both are gassed and pissed by Octobe, and raking in huge wages while they decimate all the work done at that club.

Fuck both, hope they get Vidal.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Rather him for 15-20m then Higuain for 60m+
And Zaza isnt that bad though, in a 2 striker formation.
Just don't let him take penalties

a47rqoQ_700b.jpg

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
twitter comments after chelsea game today... :o:o

Alonso and Morata should be nowhere near the Chelsea first team.

Tammy Abraham, in 3 minutes, has done more than what Morata did in the first 60+ minutes.

I know it's pre-season, but Morata is like the Karius of strikers.

We need to sell Morata at Half-Time. Spanish Heskey.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol this striker shit is the most divisive thing this board has seen in a while

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Did Maradona just call Zanetti a towel?

“He always offers to do everything,” Maradona told TyC Sports.

“They need an Inter President and he’s there first, a fitness coach is needed and he’s there. You need a player and he’s on the bench.

“I don’t like that attitude.”

Lol! Gotta love the man

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wait so diego is mad at zanetti for offering to help out? lmfao that kills me

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Marco Fassone will be assisted by the law firm LabLaw for the dispute with Elliott after his dismissal as CEO of AC Milan. [http://TopLegal.it ]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want us to sign Vidal just to see MR do his intellectual backflip and a complete 180 on him

:lol: I have a feeling if Gattuso walked up to one of his family members and punched them right in the face he would say Gattuso had a good reason to do it ha.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
So, does Raiola and Lozano just show up at casa milan, undetected to sign for Milan?

I think Leonardo is gonna pull at least one "outta nowhere" signing that's a gem...

No precursors... Just like Andre Silva... He's just there and signing before anyone is any wiser.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Marco Fassone will be assisted by the law firm LabLaw for the dispute with Elliott after his dismissal as CEO of AC Milan. [TopLegal.it]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leonardo is going to give for offensive players, that's his style and how he managed.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
According to Mediaset, whoever wants to acquire Higuain will have to top his current salary as the player is demanding a pay raise from what he currently gets at Juventus.

I am all for Higuain but idk about all this. Keeping him at his current salary would be generous already.

I'd say just go for Immobile if that really is true but I think we all know how Lotito would bend us over until the deadline to make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule