Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I meant was he tasked with selling Highbury

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sportitalia - Mirabelli had already closed Badelj and Morata

According to Michele Criscitiello at Sportitalia tomorrow, the Milan coach Massimiliano Mirabelli will close the relationship with the club, but in recent days had practically defined two operations: the first was Badelj, the second was Alvaro Morata. Tomorrow in the meeting in the morning with the president Paolo Scaroni will go to the closure of the relationship with Mirabelli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

According to Michele Criscitiello at Sportitalia tomorrow, the Milan coach Massimiliano Mirabelli will close the relationship with the club, but in recent days had practically defined two operations: the first was Badelj, the second was Alvaro Morata. Tomorrow in the meeting in the morning with the president Paolo Scaroni will go to the closure of the relationship with Mirabelli.

So Massimo trying to land last 2 'fuck-youse' to Milan but Scaroni is a rothschild, he invented 'fuck-youse' and so fired his arse. Nice!

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

He's the same one saying BonBon would be interested in returning to Juve.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
badelj and morata, what a fucking signings :lol:

i still want some name who will excite me...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"Do we still view Elliott as a 'vulture fund' or have they now become competent owners of AC Milan?"

There's not really room for much interpretation here. Either they're a 'vulture fund' or competent. That's what you wrote, then you backtracked miserably.

Once again your second part only serves to prove you're clueless. If it's so obvious that I have a second profile, then why don't you name it, professor? :lol:

P.S I never 'try'. I only succeed.

The interpretation of a 'vulture fund' from some members on the forum was Elliott selling the assets(players) to make money for the said fund. Competent owners in having the best interests of the club in mind, irony in now being owned by a vulture fund. You failed to grasp the point. I wasn't asking if Elliott management are competent as an organization :fp:

Way too obvious. You only succeed in failing on here. I guess that's why you feel the need to attack others under the gimp alias.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Maldini, Leo, gandini... These guys aren't accepting roles so thatMilan can be a middle of the pack squad.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Do we still view Elliott as a 'vulture fund' or have they now become competent owners of AC Milan?"

There's not really room for much interpretation here. Either they're a 'vulture fund' or competent. That's what you wrote, then you backtracked miserably.

Once again your second part only serves to prove you're clueless. If it's so obvious that I have a second profile, then why don't you name it, professor? :lol:

P.S I never 'try'. I only succeed.

"Vulture fund" has nothing to do with competence. Vulture is a term used to describe funds that operate by loaning money to companies that are in trouble/under performing/stressed.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The interpretation of a 'vulture fund' from some members on the forum was Elliott selling the assets(players) to make money for the said fund. Competent owners in having the best interests of the club in mind, irony in now being owned by a vulture fund. You failed to grasp the point. I wasn't asking if Elliott management are competent as an organization :fp:

Way too obvious. You only succeed in failing on here. I guess that's why you feel the need to attack others under the gimp alias.

Then you shouldn't have asked just that. Please continue backtracking though, it's very entertaining.

Are you actually too scared to name 'my other account' now after being so cocky about it a min ago? :fp: Too afraid to make an even greater fool of yourself on the internet I guess.

Here kitty, kitty...

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Vulture fund" has nothing to do with competence. Vulture is a term used to describe funds that operate by loaning money to companies that are in trouble/under performing/stressed.

I was just using his own phrasing. You don't have to explain basics like that to me, thank you anyway.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pa5yZMAu_400x400.jpg

illuminati confirmed

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
As roma and monchi

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
operate by loaning money to companies that are in trouble/under performing/stressed.

heroin dealers have a similar system...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And banks, and retailers, and....

Dont know abt retailers but sum banks do, yes... HSBC for example, got caught money laundering for cartels... wot happened? fuck all happened! They are so fucking competent to get away with it... come, 'qoni, a standing-fucking-ovation for them

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fodderssaro dont you want the defensive Fullback to return :lol: ?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont know abt retailers but sum banks do, yes... HSBC for example, got caught money laundering for cartels... wot happened? fuck all happened! They are so fucking competent to get away with it... come, 'qoni, a standing-fucking-ovation for them

I've never valued business competence, so I think I'll refrain from giving praise.

It's correct though that they really know what they're doing. Fully competent in their field.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've never valued business competence, so I think I'll refrain from giving praise.

Wasnt 1 of yr hand working elliott's shaft and the other cupping his balls for this exact reason?

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
dont be a fodder

you know urself

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gazzetta dello Sport are now also reporting about Bonucci possibly returning to Juventus.

60m for Juve

80 M for United

85M for Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule