\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Marotta to Milan would indicate that Elliott aren't playing and want success instantaneously. That makes perfect sense given their plans to flip the club in 3-5 years. Gazidis will handle the financial aspects with Marotta and Leonardo covering the sporting side like he did with Paratici at Juventus. Hopefully Conte will join on the bench too.

#GATTUSOOUT
#RINOFODDER

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marotta to Milan would indicate that Elliott aren't playing and want success instantaneously. That makes perfect sense given their plans to flip the club in 3-5 years. Gazidis will handle the financial aspects with Marotta and Leonardo covering the sporting side like he did with Paratici at Juventus. Hopefully Conte will join on the bench too.

#GATTUSOOUT
#RINOFODDER

:thumbsup:

Can’t belive Gattuso is still our coach.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Una tantum : o esce con 3 punti da Sassuolo o molto probabilmente si cambia.

3 points vs Sassuolo or Gattuso will most likely be sacked.

He says they'll try for Conte right away or else Donadoni as an interim until Conte in the summer.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Una tantum : o esce con 3 punti da Sassuolo o molto probabilmente si cambia.

3 points vs Sassuolo or Gattuso will most likely be sacked.

He says they'll try for Conte right away or else Donadoni as an interim until Conte in the summer.

good news :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
so Samu as false 9.. predictable. Thought either him or Suso would be used.

Last edited:

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Alvise Cagnazzo, journalist of AntennaSud and Sun, announces the sensational news: Marotta will no longer be the CEO of Juventus, Paratici will be promoted as number 1. Marotta will accept Elliott's offer from Milan at the end of the season.

Fake as hell. We already have Leonardo and Maldini as directors for the sporting side and Gazidis as CEO for the financial part.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Carlo: Chants against me at the stadium? I'll console myself by watching 2003 Manchester final

:lol: boss

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Conte?

I'd rather have a coach for good ATTACCARE and our coach probably shouldn't be deeply linked career wise with the scum of the earth that is Jube.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Those who sold him

I heard only Gattuso say something like "we wanted to keep silva and bacca but they wanted to go". I dont think Leo or Paolo said anything new on this, apart from the old ass - "they both wanted to leave"

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte?

I'd rather have a coach for good ATTACCARE and our coach probably shouldn't be deeply linked career wise with the scum of the earth that is Jube.

Conte is best available coach. It doesn’t matter where he worked before.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
suggestions

Pickings are slim right now and any manager now without a transfer market seems like a stop gap. Wasting money on the Gobbi pig probably won't drive us forward with such a flawed and thin squad.

Need to get a coach on board that starts next season but prepares the market in April/May. Keep Gattuso or get someone like Ranieri as a fireman for the year. Maybe reach out to that Hoffenheim Bundesfodder coach if they have another good season, idk.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte is best available coach. It doesn’t matter where he worked before.

It may not matter to you, but I don't trust men with bad character. He clearly has a bad character and we've seen where that can go with cucks such as Bonucci. No thank you, I want respectable men to lead our group.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Pickings are slim right now and any manager now without a transfer market seems like a stop gap. Wasting money on the Gobbi pig probably won't drive us forward with such a flawed and thin squad.

Need to get a coach on board that starts next season but prepares the market in April/May. Keep Gattuso or get someone like Ranieri as a fireman for the year. Maybe reach out to that Hoffenheim Bundesfodder coach if they have another good season, idk.

thats a gamble.. fireman without a plan on next coach. I'm fine with Donadoni till next year, but who's gonna coach us? Conte is the only name around, we gotta accept it. I dont believe it will last for more than 3 years though. As I said, he doesnt suit the club long term.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It may not matter to you, but I don't trust men with bad character. He clearly has a bad character and we've seen where that can go with cucks such as Bonucci. No thank you, I want respectable men to lead our group.

I don't care about character but results.

Conte is by far the best available.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Gazidis do your thing fam

42761332_558741824546649_1974943339862032384_n.jpg

Otherwise we're gonna be stuck with another fuckin grinta merchant :fp:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We lacks of fwd and mids
Yet they plan to bring another directors...

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I don't care about character but results.

Conte is by far the best available.

It means he wanted Costacurta next. He has "respectable personality" :lol:

Ladri-Conte was only lose in 7 matches in all competition in 3 seasons. They was once unbeaten and achieve lot of records. When Conte was in charge, Ladri players shown amazing fighting spirit in the field.
How can they do it? Because Conte has bad character? :lol:

The only club that has problem with Conte's character in all his career is Chelsea. In Italy, everyone respect him.

#gattusoout
#contein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule