Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
he can stay in china. :o

sensi can also stay in sasulo, i will rather play mauri or monto instead of throwing money on another average frauds.

if leo didn't want to send offer for palacios because we already buy paqueta, how can we expect that he will send offer for paredes? :head:
as i said, it's hard to see that they will invest 30m in january.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can’t believe some people wouldn’t take Benatia lmao, imo he’s better than Bonucci defensively. Bonucci is the all round better player and adds a different dynamic to Juves team but as a defender I have no doubt Benatia is better than him.

Benatia would be the perfect partner to Romagnoli imo. He has a presence about him which would compliment Romagnoli. Musacchio doesn’t have that presence to complement him and Zapata does have it but isnt a great player.

Benatia would awesome for us, I just don’t believe Juve would bail us out that easily. Unless they really do want us to become competive again. It’s bizarre all these good deals they’re giving us lately.

- Bonucci for 40m was decent at the time
- Sold them DeS for 12m
- Higuain paid loan
- Caldara for Bonucci
- Now Benatia for peanuts? I don’t believe it

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With Benatia, we'd be set for a while -

Romagnoli, Benatia, Caldara and Musacchio when everyone is fit. Would allow us to switch to 3 atb when needed comfortably
Offload Zapata in June

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Brazil coach Tite to @globoesportecom on Paquetà:

"Paquetà thinks very differently and advanced, in a fraction, a millisecond, he thinks. His quick thinking takes away the possibility of the opposition marking him He has it. However, he is not a central midfielder.”

Tite: “In my opinion, his best role is an offensive midfielder or an attacker in a trident. He can also play behind a striker in a 4-2-3-1. Let's not forget that he is very strong header of the ball and is very good at timing his runs in the opposing area, even on high balls."

Tite: "Paquetà thinks football in the same way as Neymar and Coutinho does. When we played against El Salvador in September, he showed a series of combination with Neymar, practically without having known or ever played with Neymar.”

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very excited for Paqueta.

We haven't made one of those moves for a long time.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Lots of good things being said about Paqueta. This might turn out to be a super cheap deal in today's market with his upside, similarly how 25 mil for Romagnoli is a great deal.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If MIlan were in the initial phases of working on a deal for Palacios, who we KNOW will go for around 30m, then it means one thing (even if we deemed him too expensive)

There's a lot more money floating around for January.

That, my friends... Is Leandro Paredes.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If MIlan were in the initial phases of working on a deal for Palacios, who we KNOW will go for around 30m, then it means one thing (even if we deemed him too expensive)

There's a lot more money floating around for January.

That, my friends... Is Leandro Paredes.

don't think so, he was probably the alternative to Paqueta

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'd gladly take Benatia
He'd be an upgrade to Musacchio and would add much needed experience

For 15m it'd be a steal. Mateo has performed well so far but he's out for up to 8 weeks and who knows when Caldara will be back.. hasn't even been decided if he'll be having a surgery yet

this is the sane approach :thumbsup:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta, the guy we closed the deal for over a month ago, and Palacios, who we were just in the beginning phases of inquiring about?

you don't know when the process started/how accurate the report is

I just don't see a world where a young south american prospect was being discussed given the situation

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So Rugani aparently leaving for england. Benatia still on market?

they're getting de ligt, so yeah. cant wait to see Rugani play in england :lol: maybe he'll be rated there, many mediocrities are called top CBs in the EPL :D

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
You didn’t say anything really. Come home ducky!

Something like risk analysis are required for him.
if he come back and then got injury, eww

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i mean fuck the EL... that ban over turn was just a matter of prestige

I'd take the hit and have healthy hakan, musacchio, kessie and all the rest tbh and finish in UCL zone. Hope we'll still make it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I'd take the hit and have healthy hakan, musacchio, kessie and all the rest tbh and finish in UCL zone. Hope we'll still make it

You would now ... but back then ? it was mid mercato , we were yet to buy any player worth something and we needed europe

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Paredes is the main regista target for January. Palacios and Paredes are different players.

Palacios/Le Celso play in bonaventura position.

Paredes negotiations is more advanced than we think.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
higuain
hakan
paqueta - paredes - kessie - suso
rr - romag - caldara - conti
lord gigio​

molto molto w plenty of depth to boot

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
higuain
hakan
paqueta - paredes - kessie - suso
rr - romag - caldara - conti
lord gigio​

molto molto w plenty of depth to boot

I’m hoping Hakan gets serene soon. His troubles and injuries are destroying his career at Milan.

I know he’s got Gattuso and the teams support but he needs to move on from his troubles for his own sake.

I don’t think the management will count on him any longer if this drags on. We have an objective to meet the teams interest is way more important than the players personal life.

Wtf with 4411? 4231 paqueta will be more useful near Higuain in the hole.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
paqueta will be suso on the left. w better passing ability (not sure how well he crosses, but Ive been told his passing is very good)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
paqueta will be suso on the left. w better passing ability (not sure how well he crosses, but Ive been told his passing is very good)

Read what tete had to say about him. He said he’s better off played one of 3 in trident or #10 in the hole.

He said he’s very strong in the air and it’s impossible to predict his play due to quick thinking.

I’ll trust what his national team coach said.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kessie is one yellow away from being suspended. Lazio game is way more important than the one we are playing tomorrow. Taking points from Lazio is a must.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Drpr4WkWoAEskJ4.jpg

@Emirates’ new brand slogan ‘Fly Better’ will make its debut on Milan’s jersey on Sunday against Juventus.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Paqueta and Paredes will be fantastic additions. But what I really want is to unload some trash and get a player like Van Bommel was, a lordly anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule