The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I know but its Neruda. Agreeing with him gives him satisfaction especially since hes in house isolation.

just after my post i saw its MTL but could have been anywhere else in Quebec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rumours say that Allan is available for 40 m. No idea if he would want to come to this Milan but for this figure they should give it a try

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's barely dangerous. Obesity is much more likely to kill them the virus. Case in point - if you actually weakend your body by being fat for a few years, you're likelier to succumb to covid 19.

As per usual, you're too blinded by hate to see the difference of the cases.

You need to take a breath, not take it personal and instead embrace this opportunity of being able to learn from me. Or stay childish and go for pitiful insults against me instead - your call.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/03/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
17,000 dead?
Nearly 400,000 infected?
Permanent lung damage in many patients?

All in roughly 3 months of existence
#BarelyDangerous
#DontBeHatefulYouGuys
:proud:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao is not a bad transfer. They just don't know what to do with players like him.
No patience. Cluesless coaches, who take months to decide on formation and rather play hakan on the wing.
I'm sure he'd continue growing in Lille or looked like a star in Atalanta, for example.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look at this cute little guy
snake_black_mamba-55.jpg

He's barely dangerous. Only 20,000 kills per year...Max!!!
You got a .00025% chance dying from a Black Mamba...but idiots are still scared of it :lol:

By comparison heart disease is in the tens of Millions per year
Lasy year nearly 20,000,000 died from it...0.25% probability and idiots are still eating those artery cloggers :head:

So if I had a choice between that eating a Big Mac and hanging out with Mr. snek over here...I'll worry about my waistline over my bloodline :o

I mean sure his bite could kill you....but I mean you have 20 minutes to TWO HOURS to get treatment.....Let's be real here if you don't get treated within that time you're just being irresponsible at that point

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It's barely dangerous. Obesity is much more likely to kill them the virus. Case in point - if you actually weakend your body by being fat for a few years, you're likelier to succumb to covid 19.

As per usual, you're too blinded by hate to see the difference of the cases.

You need to take a breath, not take it personal and instead embrace this opportunity of being able to learn from me. Or stay childish and go for pitiful insults against me instead - your call.

Tell that to the relatives of all those dead people in Italy.

Rumours say that Allan is available for 40 m. No idea if he would want to come to this Milan but for this figure they should give it a try

Was saying about this as well. The question is what kind of midfield would we have with him and Bennacer. Would they be able to form a competent double-pivot?

I think one of the main objectives for the summer should be to sell Kessie for an overpriced amount (40m?). Unfortunately, we're the worst at doing that.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shut down this forum! These idiots are dumb enough to somehow contract the virus over the internet

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Look at this cute little guy

snake_black_mamba-55.jpg

He's barely dangerous. Only 20,000 kills per year...Max!!!

You got a .00025% chance dying from a Black Mamba...but idiots are still scared of it

By comparison heart disease is in the tens of Millions per year

Lasy year nearly 20,000,000 died from it...0.25% probability and idiots are still eating those artery cloggers :head:

So if I had a choice between that eating a Big Mac and hanging out with Mr. snek over here...I'll worry about my waistline over my bloodline :o

I mean sure his bite could kill you....but I mean you have 20 minutes to TWO HOURS to get treatment.....Let's be real here if you don't get treated within that time you're just being irresponsible at that point
Great post as per.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
743 new deaths today in Italy up from yesterday's tally

Forbes Magazine has Italy's growth rate at 15% and the USA's % at fucking 76% :eek:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevor...y-in-the-world/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I'm not sure how much the testing frequency has to do with it...and neither is the source. We should all be fine though as Corona-chan us #BarelyDangerous :proud:

I wonder if any of the deaths are due to re-infections. That would suck massive donkey balls :max:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Rangnick is a person who wants and needs a lot of power at all levels to try and implement his philosophy. It was the same in both Leipzig and Hoffenheim. In the case of AC Milan there was interest from both sides but a crisis came later.

“It was immediately clear to everyone that a project like this would not make sense in a negative moment like this for the Rossoneri. So nothing will happen about it.
1514138_boban.jpg

Boban is the Red in R&B

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone saw that super disrespectful tweet from Milan's Twitter? :max:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/03/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
17,000 dead?
Nearly 400,000 infected?
Permanent lung damage in many patients?

All in roughly 3 months of existence
#BarelyDangerous
#DontBeHatefulYouGuys
:proud:

So yeah, obesity is definitely more dangerous. Thank you for proving me right. You can choose to handle it like a grown up or be childish and ignore the validity of the original point.

I also don't remember giving you permission to put me in your signature :thinking:

Tell that to the relatives of all those dead people in Italy.

While I'm terribly sorry for them, it still doesn't change the fact.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So yeah, obesity is definitely more dangerous. Thank you for proving me right. You can choose to handle it like a grown up or be childish and ignore the validity of the original point.

I also don't remember giving you permission to put me in your signature :thinking:

While I'm terribly sorry for them, it still doesn't change the fact.

Ah yes, the classic "You don't have the right to speak to me on an open forum"

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vitiello of MilanNews says there have been frequent contacts with Rangnick, but the slowdown is because a differences in budget and Rangnick wouldn’t want little time to prepare in case the season were to pick up in the summer. He wants autonomy. Other foreign names mentioned were Marcelino and Emery. Gasperini (difficult) and Spalletti in Italy. He also says Pioli won’t stay on.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
We are in the commode so it is expected after all, but... "barely dangerous"..., fuck me what a moronic statement. RnB factz :thumbsup:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
680 ppl dead in Spain.... WTF :eek:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
PmSdqje.gif

But really you're just taking the piss right eh, Alec?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are in the commode so it is expected after all, but... "barely dangerous"..., fuck me what a moronic statement. RnB factz :thumbsup:

Context matters - either people consider the context or they can chose to be ignorant.

Look, it's okay to have a little laugh here and there and I don't care about Leaf insulting me - I don't expect anything different from him. But let's talk facts here.

It's hard to establish how many people are currently and were infected at any point so it's also basically impossible to establish an accurate number for what the mortality rate is but it's safe to suggest that it would be lower than what it currently is. If we consider that some countries seem to be unprepared for the crisis and that the numbers are also inflacted by cases with comorbidity, I think the actual number won't be that high.

I like the measures taken in order to prevent unnessary spreading to certain risk groups but I also am not going to pretend that the virus is something it's not.

I am very sorry for those affected by the sickness and there is nothing more I can do than trying not to endanger anyone that might be at risk to die from it.

Again - most people are much likelier to succumb to other illnesses that come from poor lifestyle choices than from covid 19.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Context matters - either people consider the context or they can chose to be ignorant.

Look, it's okay to have a little laugh here and there and I don't care about Leaf insulting me - I don't expect anything different from him. But let's talk facts here.

It's hard to establish how many people are currently and were infected at any point so it's also basically impossible to establish an accurate number for what the mortality rate is but it's safe to suggest that it would be lower than what it currently is. If we consider that some countries seem to be unprepared for the crisis and that the numbers are also inflacted by cases with comorbidity, I think the actual number won't be that high.

I like the measures taken in order to prevent unnessary spreading to certain risk groups but I also am not going to pretend that the virus is something it's not.

I am very sorry for those affected by the sickness and there is nothing more I can do than trying not to endanger anyone that might be at risk to die from it.

Again - most people are much likelier to succumb to other illnesses that come from poor lifestyle choices than from covid 19.

You don't die within days from obesity, come on dude. Don't try to get out of this, you've fucked up, just admit it and move on.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
743 new deaths today in Italy up from yesterday's tally

Forbes Magazine has Italy's growth rate at 15% and the USA's % at fucking 76% :eek:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevor...y-in-the-world/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I'm not sure how much the testing frequency has to do with it...and neither is the source. We should all be fine though as Corona-chan us #BarelyDangerous :proud:

I wonder if any of the deaths are due to re-infections. That would suck massive donkey balls :max:

Italy's growth rate with new cases is decreasing, that's the main thing. It looks like it has peaked within 2 weeks of lockdown as expected. Now the total number of cases will still increase for another 9 or 10 days sadly because even though the number of new cases will fall now it will still outnumber the recoveries. After that the recoveries should start to outnumber new cases and the number of active cases will fall rapidly.

I think Italy will get to about 120k cases from this wave and the deaths will get to close to 20k. :( The deaths are so high there because the Italian authorities are reporting deaths in a different way to many other countries.

The New York outbreak is really horrific and looking like it will be much worse that Italy, a huge price paid for extremely slow testing and delay in lockdown and other measures. They're at least 10 days from the peak and already having more than 5k new cases a day. The peak there might be 15k cases in a single day, maybe even more.

Governor Cuomo has said they need 40,000 ICU beds within 3 weeks. For comparison there are 2,200 ICU beds in the whole of Australia.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The 2019/2020 season of Serie A is at serious risk of being cancelled if it’s not resumed in May. In this case no scudetto champion, the current ranking will be considered final, no relegation & 22-team league for the new season. Final decision by easter

Serie A clubs have also agreed between them that if the players neither train nor play games they shall not be paid. The two hypotheses considered are either no salaries payment for the period of inactivity OR request a proportional discount (according to each player's salary)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
End season. Cancel FFP. Open transfer window.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
The best thing China can do right now is to help the world.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Report: Rangnick reassured about budget at Milan
Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis has reportedly reassured Ralf Rangnick about the resources available at San Siro.

********** writes about new contact between CEO Gazidis and Red Bull director Rangnick, who will allegedly arrive this summer to take on a managerial post at the Rossoneri.

The rumours surrounding the German won’t go away and the newspaper claims he will come this summer and the latest report reveals that the Milan CEO has assured Rangnick that he will have the budget available to do his job most efficiently.

Yesterday, reports in Italian media emerged supporting current coach Stefano Pioli, who allegedly has a host of current players backing him to stay on beyond the current campaign.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy's growth rate with new cases is decreasing, that's the main thing. It looks like it has peaked within 2 weeks of lockdown as expected. Now the total number of cases will still increase for another 9 or 10 days sadly because even though the number of new cases will fall now it will still outnumber the recoveries. After that the recoveries should start to outnumber new cases and the number of active cases will fall rapidly.

I think Italy will get to about 120k cases from this wave and the deaths will get to close to 20k. :( The deaths are so high there because the Italian authorities are reporting deaths in a different way to many other countries.

The New York outbreak is really horrific and looking like it will be much worse that Italy, a huge price paid for extremely slow testing and delay in lockdown and other measures. They're at least 10 days from the peak and already having more than 5k new cases a day. The peak there might be 15k cases in a single day, maybe even more.

Governor Cuomo has said they need 40,000 ICU beds within 3 weeks. For comparison there are 2,200 ICU beds in the whole of Australia.

Well, at least they're not dying from obesity #Alec

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate the idea of playing 6 qualifying games to reach the EL groups, these 6 games could actually be very useful for Papi Ralf (if he comes). The team would have a few easy games without much pressure to gather form instead of fucking up games in Serie A like this season's opening match against Udinese.

Also, after such a long pause (March to... July?) the players will be probably not it match-day fitness so these games could ready be useful.

Actually, the winner of Coppa Italia gets a EL group stage spot. Since the tournament is probably not finishing and all the other teams are already in UCL/EL won't we get this spot right away?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
The 2019/2020 season of Serie A is at serious risk of being cancelled if it’s not resumed in May. In this case no scudetto champion, the current ranking will be considered final, no relegation & 22-team league for the new season. Final decision by easter

Serie A clubs have also agreed between them that if the players neither train nor play games they shall not be paid. The two hypotheses considered are either no salaries payment for the period of inactivity OR request a proportional discount (according to each player's salary)

Fuck this shit no champion but current standings are final.. Milan and Roma should say no

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't die within days from obesity, come on dude. Don't try to get out of this, you've fucked up, just admit it and move on.

You still die from it, don't you? It's still one if not the biggest problems we're facing globally and it's an easily preventable issue. Yet people ignore it.

The average 30 year old will have is life more likely negatively impact by a weight issue rather than covid 19. Unfortunately it's normalized nowadays.

There is no fuck up to be admitted, I'm merely going by facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule