The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can make a judgement on Saelmakers at this point... he is 20, just moved to a new league, and has has played 32 minutes for us.

Rebic has been our best player the second half of his season after struggling to adapt in the first half. Idk why people are in such a hurry to get rid of Saelmakers before he gets a chance to actually show what he can do.

Well right now he's definitely not as good as Samu. And people want a better first choice than Samu. And if they get another rw there is no point keeping 3 rws.

Saelmakers can have his chance on loan somewhere. Milan want to try for top 4 after a failed season. There is no point risking top 4 to give a chance to someone who hasn't shown anything special even in the Belgian league. Rebic is different as he came after a pretty good season in the Bundesliga and even plays for the Croatian NT.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well right now he's definitely not as good as Samu. And people want a better first choice than Samu. And if they get another rw there is no point keeping 3 rws.

Saelmakers can have his chance on loan somewhere. Milan want to try for top 4 after a failed season. There is no point risking top 4 to give a chance to someone who hasn't shown anything special even in the Belgian league. Rebic is different as he came after a pretty good season in the Bundesliga and even plays for the Croatian NT.

He hasn't even played RW in his few appearances for Milan. Pioli subbed him on as a RB.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torreira's agent says his client wants to return to Italy and soon he'll talk with Arsenal. Let Inter have Tonali, I'd rather take Torreira.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't even played RW in his few appearances for Milan. Pioli subbed him on as a RB.

He did mainly play as rw in the Belgian league where he was nothing special. And Serie A is a level above and much more difficult

He was brought in as stop gap after they managed to ship off Suso and failed to sign Olmo. Milan wanted to save the transfer funds for Rangnick in the summer.

Let's see if improves a lot in next 2-3 months. But it looks like Milan are looking at other wingers to bring in.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Gazidis 'snitch report' item #7...

Swapping a former extremely promising young CB for the old, mediocre his entire career Kjaer crash and inserting a ridiculously low buyout clause (15m) for a player who cost 40m. Btw Maldini didn't believe that Caldara was good enough for Milan yet he's already played a few games in Serie A, CL and the Coppa Italia under Gasperini.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why doesn’t elliott move the club to a city in Germany?
Like they do in America, raiders just moved to Las Vegas...what is a good German city that ac milan could move to

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
He did mainly play as rw in the Belgian league where he was nothing special. And Serie A is a level above and much more difficult

He was brought in as stop gap after they managed to ship off Suso and failed to sign Olmo. Milan wanted to save the transfer funds for Rangnick in the summer.

Let's see if improves a lot in next 2-3 months. But it looks like Milan are looking at other wingers to bring in.

Bad news: Looks like Saelemaekers is getting redeemed. :cry:

Good news: He was a Moncada scouting job and apparently Rangnick tried to sign him for Leipzig. :):)

https://sempremilan.com/report-rang...an-will-sign-belgian-winger-on-permanent-deal

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't know if you are referring to Tonali or not, but a 20 year old who plays for a relegation side is far from established. If he his price tag is in the 30-40m range I would think Rangnick would go find a few players for that price.

I would guess the cap on purchasing a certain player could be around 20-25m under Rangnick.

I was talking more about the price. The person I quoted mentioned that we would buy players around 10million

I don’t even think Sandro would fit in a two man midfield especially with bennacer

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If you could swap Conti for Gagliardini would you?

I think I would, we're never going to recoup Conti's initial cost, and he hasn't shown enough to keep him around. At the same time, there are a lot of rumors that Gagliardini is on the way out of Inter. He isn't a great player either, but I would rather have him than Biglia, and we'll need a backup DM next season.

A swap like this makes sense

Eew no
Give conti l+money to inter (would fit in perfectly in his 532) and take skriniar

Skriniar - Romagnoli would be a dream partnership

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to today’s La Gazzetta dello Sport Rangnick will become Milan’s technical director and will bring a foreign coach. The idea is current RB Leipzig coach Julian Nagelsmann

A plot twist

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I forgot how amazing hernandez and bennacer have been for us. We are so lucky to have them.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Who gets credit for signing Theo and bennacer?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gazidis 'snitch report' item #7...

Swapping a former extremely promising young CB for the old, mediocre his entire career Kjaer crash and inserting a ridiculously low buyout clause (15m) for a player who cost 40m. Btw Maldini didn't believe that Caldara was good enough for Milan yet he's already played a few games in Serie A, CL and the Coppa Italia under Gasperini.
This report.
395b2216ea421281cb13212acdadf76f.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
least of yr concern... its a great deal of concern to me.

Please.. you have an American owner, but you here worrying about a german coach whose football philosophy is based on an italian man’s

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Who gets credit for signing Theo and bennacer?

Kojak drank the kool-aid and believes Theo was a Moncada job.

Yes, Moncada the man who has famously bought us Abanda and Djalo and look at how they're destroying everyone.

Bennacer Kojak thinks is shit unless a big team is interested. Unless it's PSG. Or anyone else.

But that'll still be Moncada depending on whether he's having his menses.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini of course.. just like he gets the blame for hiring pioli and giampaolo

would maldini have signed bennacer, if he didn't sign giampaolo?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
- worst serie A start in 81 years
- hired a coach who only last for 111days (all time club record)
- worst defeat in 21 years with 5-0 loss to Atalanta

Who gets the credit for that?
:monto:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bad news: Looks like Saelemaekers is getting redeemed. :cry:

Good news: He was a Moncada scouting job and apparently Rangnick tried to sign him for Leipzig. :):)

https://sempremilan.com/report-rang...an-will-sign-belgian-winger-on-permanent-deal

He has some time to show he can improve before next season. Rangnick will be able to evaluate over the next 2-3 months.

The option redemption fee is only around 3 million. So it's a good possibility that they loan him out and re-evaluate in summer 2021 rather than keep him for the upcoming season.

Then after a year of loan if he's much better than that's really good for Milan. If he is still the same level after a year, then even if Milan can sell him for 5-6 million it will have been worth it to pay the redemption fee which is just around 3 million.

The initial loan fee is a sunk cost. Milan pay that whether they keep him or not. Now the evaluation is whether he is worth the redemption fee or not. He seems worth more than 3 mil so redemption probably makes business sense.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who gets credit for starting world war 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule