The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mundo Deportivo - Milan, strong pressing for Roca: the Rossoneri return to office for the Espanyol midfielder

Espaniol got relegated. They have to sell

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Thanks all, I am aware Musacchio is injured although I will still cry since he remains here while we might not take the option of 3.5 on a decent defender for now.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan and Arsenal battle for Roca

Milan are ready to do battle with Arsenal for Spanish midfielder Marc Roca, who Espanyol must sell after their relegation.

The 23-year-old midfielder has a €40m release clause in his contract, but clearly the club is going to have to accept much less after plummeting to the foot of the Liga table.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Milan and Arsenal are the main contenders for his signature.

Roca came up through the Espanyol academy and has spent his entire career with this club, but the time has come to move on.

He scored two goals and provided three assists in 42 competitive games for Espanyol this season.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks all, I am aware Musacchio is injured although I will still cry since he remains here while we might not take the option of 3.5 on a decent defender for now.

Musaccchio injured is all the more reason to sign Kjaer. Assuming Milan is going to sign 1 new cb to partner Romagnoli then they can't start the season without any backup cb.

If they don't sign Kjaer they would have to sign to new CBs unless Kalulu is considered good enough to play some time at CB

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It'd really stupid to not redeem Kjaer. It's rare to see someone being so open about being keen on staying in our club and furthermore he's cheap and proven as well as experienced. He's not even old, he was born 89 and is a defender and most of our team as well as all our targets are youngsters ffs

Actually I'm not sure about that last part but I assume they fit the energy drink company's policies

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Mundo Deportivo - Milan, strong pressing for Roca: the Rossoneri return to office for the Espanyol midfielder

Espaniol got relegated. They have to sell

We could build a team with relegated players.
Benna, Rash and Roca.

Lol they are talented players tho.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we really need Roca? We need to buy starting CF, RB, RM, LM, CB before buying someone for rotation. What is the point in spending 25 m on a player who will challenge Bennacer and Kessie for their positions when we have so many holes to fill?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
The Emerson deal makes 0 sense. 25M for a vice Theo? What kind of deal is this? Those journalists cant even made up a proper news

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Emerson is RB ffs.

Maybe Ralf can't forget that Kessie was shit for two seasons and that several good games can't change it. Or he's seeking for different profile of midfielder. :o
I'm not saying that Roca is the right solution but I don't believe them, neither in Kessie or Hakan.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
emerson in the games i watched looked more like butcher version of theo
stronger but less effective around opposite box.
wouldnt pay more than for theo for sure... form other hand good fullbacks prices are also going high
(maybe i should watch more conti-calabria show tho)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Do we really need Roca? We need to buy starting CF, RB, RM, LM, CB before buying someone for rotation. What is the point in spending 25 m on a player who will challenge Bennacer and Kessie for their positions when we have so many holes to fill?

Even though we all want a RM, do not expect a signing, unless one of Paqueta or Samu leaves.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Do we really need Roca? We need to buy starting CF, CM, RB, AM RM, LM, CB before buying someone for rotation. What is the point in spending 25 m on a player who will challenge Bennacer and Kessie for their positions when we have so many holes to fill?

Yes.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Id choose Dumfries who is a captain of his team and plays for the NT. But so did Safepass Biglia so...

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO we will get RB, CB, backup LB, AM, CF, unexpensive MF.

Another AM if Paqueta or Hakan leave.
RM if Samu leaves.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Donna, dumfries?, kjaer, roma, theo, benna, bakayoko, szobo, RM, rebic, CF. (plizzari, gk3, gabbia, mussashit, young new cb, conti, kalulu, kessie, hakan, pobega?, samu, krunic?, leao...)

See even with 5, 6 purchases we will have pretty thin bench quality wise...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
After Theo, any RB or LB coming in should be picked by Maldini.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Emerson is RB ffs.

Maybe Ralf can't forget that Kessie was shit for two seasons and that several good games can't change it. Or he's seeking for different profile of midfielder. :o
I'm not saying that Roca is the right solution but I don't believe them, neither in Kessie or Hakan.

Read it again. Not "vice Theo" but "new Theo", he is a RB.

sorry i thought this Emerson

https://www.transfermarkt.com/emerson/profil/spieler/181778

actually this Emerson

https://www.transfermarkt.com/emerson/profil/spieler/476344

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
#Milan in trattativa, ore calde per il riscatto di #Kjaer, sono stati fatti passi avanti e c'? la volont? della dirigenza di trattenerlo.
Domani scade la clausola con il #Siviglia per il diritto di riscatto a 3,5 milioni.

Vitiello

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Interesting, everyone laughed at me for including Dumfries on the list, but now that we are linked with Emerson suddenly all want Dumfries. :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

:lol::lol::lol:
everyone2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule