The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
bookies dont lose in the long run so their calculations are pretty solid. we have around 35% chance of qualifying.
hope u win though :)

I hope you hope WE (Milan) will win.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
bookies dont lose in the long run so their calculations are pretty solid. we have around 35% chance of qualifying.

hope u win though :)

Obviously the odds are made for the house to always win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Huge mistake is we dont redeem Bakayoko. A monster of a DM.

Just let him play in the middle accompanied with 2 technicals CM ala Fabian ruiz and Zielinski

Best mid trio on the planet

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we demand champions league

0lqGoda.png

:thumbsup: Nice dogo

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“What are we lacking at Milan? To be honest, I don’t think there is much,” he said. “But, we need to analyze and understand what kind of football we want. In my honest opinion, we need experienced players who can take responsibility.” - Gattuso

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what has been learned by SempreMilan.com, the decision to part ways with Diesel was taken by the Rossoneri owners, Elliott. The American fund opted for Boglioli, a family business focused on clothing for men, originally based in the Italian city of Gambara.

Looking at the numbers, again according to the data collected by SempreMilan.com, Milan, abandoning Diesel, are giving up €600K per year. Renzo Rosso’s company provided the Rossoneri with €300K in cash and €300K in the form of merchandise.

Boglioli, on the other hand, will just provide the San Siro side with €300K in the form of merchandise. A step back, one might think, though the fact that Elliott took the decision indicates that it might be the right move after all.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leonardo pushed for Veretout, and the player had given Milan his consent. However, then the differences within the management slowed down the negotiations. Therefore, Napoli were able to enter the race, now taking the lead in the race. An agreement between both parties is already ready (five-year contract), with Milan set to miss out on the Frenchman.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Just let him play in the middle accompanied with 2 technicals CM ala Fabian ruiz and Zielinski

Conte wants Bakayoko at Inter. Gazidis out

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
“What are we lacking at Milan? To be honest, I don’t think there is much,” he said. “But, we need to analyze and understand what kind of football we want. In my honest opinion, we need experienced players who can take responsibility.” - Gattuso

I tend to agree with this and sounds like a bit of a parting shot by Rino which is fair enough.

Although I like the idea of "Monaco but not selling" - there has to be some balance for success - even Monaco had players like Falcao and Moutinho to give the youngsters a reference point.

And just because we want to recreate the Monaco model doesn't mean we necessarily need to reunite the exact same people in Campos, Moncada and Jardim, although I do rate Jardim and consider him an upgrade to Rino.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
:thumbsup: Ty

Would you be kind and approve this style too?

With a bit of luck, we can qualify for CL

Please approve! :proud:

If there is a luck dragon that exits

May the luck dragon smile upon us. I hope WE qualify for the champions league today

Forza Meelan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Is this sarcasm or some shit?

Our malaise in regards with FFP is rooted in way older actions unrelated to him.

I never said he was to blame lol He was supposed to be in good terms with UEFA and we already got over the EL ban last year without him, so if he can't arrange our UCL participation at least, then he's a useless piece of wood.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to a report from talkSport, Milan forward Suso has been on the radar of three Premier League clubs with Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool showing interest. Atletico Madrid are also keeping tabs on the Spaniard whose release clause is a fairly cheap one valued at just £33m

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Leonardo pushed for Veretout, and the player had given Milan his consent. However, then the differences within the management slowed down the negotiations. Therefore, Napoli were able to enter the race, now taking the lead in the race. An agreement between both parties is already ready (five-year contract), with Milan set to miss out on the Frenchman.

Man that would've been a good signing.

According to a report from talkSport, Milan forward Suso has been on the radar of three Premier League clubs with Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool showing interest. Atletico Madrid are also keeping tabs on the Spaniard whose release clause is a fairly cheap one valued at just £33m

Selling Suso for 33m would be a dream.

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

Sensi and Veretout :lol::fp:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Match day!

Im not going to be greedy or unrealistic. I just want us to win our game.

The rest is up to football gods.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
our future with veretout and sensi looks bright :proud: :o

one of them, AS BACK UP, could be ok. nothing more.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Honestly what the hell happened to Nazio?
That's a collapse that would make Grintuso blush :eek:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fuck Inzaghi...he's been found out this season. I'd rather stick with Gattuso if we can't hire Gasperini or somebody better.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Paq-Bak-SMS

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Suso in the epl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule