The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
It's literally the same story every single year and you continue falling for it.

There are bunch of reports claiming it's finally happening, we're getting a new stadium, our and merda's club officials saying they're confident and then the Milan mayor telling them to fuck off. Every single year.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Sala is such an idiot. The guy is an Interista but still holds that club back.

The clubs should take legal action against him, it's clearly a conflict of interest.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
According to "Sportmediaset" on Italia Uno, Milan is working to match the offer of Bayer Leverkusen for Theo Hernandez, a 20 million euro offer. Paolo Maldini, to convince the Real Madrid fullback, is ready to offer him a starting shirt. These are decisive hours for the decision of the French player.

MilanNews - Milan expecting an answer from Kabak in the next hours. Lovren remains the alternative, but another unknown name can't be ruled out.

We better not miss on these opportunities. I’ll be so mad if Lovren comes

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Missing Kabak and paying another 5 or 10m for Lovren would be horrible.

I wouldn’t want Lovren even if it was for 5-10m. Waste of money that this club can’t afford to be doing anymore

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
More on this kid. He broke in the Chievo team from their Primavera for the last third of the season. He has talent and is happy to try things and take risks, but very raw.

Bayern linked with all the same players as us recently...

Milan on Vignato, 10 million are needed: the point about Chievo's talent
24.06.2019 14:30 by Enrico Ferrazzi

There are several clubs on him, but at the moment there seem to be two teams most interested in Emanuel Vignato, a 2000 class midfielder who grew up in the Chievo youth sector: according to gazzetta.it, in fact, Milan and Bayern Monaco play for the young man clivense talent that Mimmo Di Carlo has fielded holder in the last matches of the last championship.

WANTS TO STAY IN SERIES A - Milan had moved forward at the beginning of last week, but then the negotiations ran aground, and so Bayern Monaco had the chance to catch up with the Rossoneri. Chievo, which values ​​10 million euros, is in no hurry to sell it and close a deal that can bring a very important figure to the Gialloblu company. Vignato's agent, Tullio Tinti, is at work to find the best solution for his client, who has already made it known that he would prefer to stay and play in Serie A.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Roma held a positive meeting with Veretout's agent. They remain the favourites to close a deal with him and anticipating the competition [Di Marzio]

Roma, having made their moves earlier, are ahead of Milan in the race for Veretout. In addition, their contract offer is more favourable to the player [Di Marzio]

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Even if we do manage to sign Kabak... I say sell Musa and replace him with Mancini.

Caldara will be back very early in the season... nuffin' wrong with him juve just didnt let him play for us last year.

Sell rr and lax.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
More on this kid. He broke in the Chievo team from their Primavera for the last third of the season. He has talent and is happy to try things and take risks, but very raw.

Bayern linked with all the same players as us recently...

Milan on Vignato, 10 million are needed: the point about Chievo's talent
24.06.2019 14:30 by Enrico Ferrazzi

There are several clubs on him, but at the moment there seem to be two teams most interested in Emanuel Vignato, a 2000 class midfielder who grew up in the Chievo youth sector: according to gazzetta.it, in fact, Milan and Bayern Monaco play for the young man clivense talent that Mimmo Di Carlo has fielded holder in the last matches of the last championship.

WANTS TO STAY IN SERIES A - Milan had moved forward at the beginning of last week, but then the negotiations ran aground, and so Bayern Monaco had the chance to catch up with the Rossoneri. Chievo, which values ​​10 million euros, is in no hurry to sell it and close a deal that can bring a very important figure to the Gialloblu company. Vignato's agent, Tullio Tinti, is at work to find the best solution for his client, who has already made it known that he would prefer to stay and play in Serie A.

Bayern, Inter, and Roma. Always one of them after the players we're after. Every time.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Potentially missing out on Sensi, Veretout and Kabak. Questions will be asked of management or the pending UEFA sanctions have tied their hands.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Roma ahead for Veretout apparently. He is a player I'm positive would have a good impact here.

Second player we potentially lose out on?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Clearly talking about the backup for Piatek, smart guy.
The partner is a whole other matter that needs to be addressed regardless of Cutrone being sold or not

So we downgrade our back up striker position, Just because. To gain what, 10Mil at most in transfer fees?

And then if for some reason we can’t sign a striker, (similar to our failure to sign a LW for 2years) and you’re left with an aging striker worth shit and Piatek for the first half of the season

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[@ASDiario] | Tottenham Hotspur are now the ‘best placed club’ to complete the signing of Dani Ceballos from Real Madrid this summer.

It’s understood Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has now identified the midfielder as a priority signing during this summer window.

Considering Real are after Eriksen I won’t be surprised if this happens.. I really hope not

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Potentially missing out on Sensi, Veretout and Kabak. Questions will be asked of management or the pending UEFA sanctions have tied their hands.

Elliott apparently think being cheap is going to get you somewhere in this sport. Clubs will just outbid you.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Elliott apparently think being cheap is going to get you somewhere in this sport.

25m in today's crazy market is cheap. I keep saying it, if they don't sign the right profiles for that midfield diamond, it compromises what Giampaolo can realistically do at Milan.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
[@ASDiario] | Tottenham Hotspur are now the ‘best placed club’ to complete the signing of Dani Ceballos from Real Madrid this summer.

It’s understood Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has now identified the midfielder as a priority signing during this summer window.

Considering Real are after Eriksen I won’t be surprised if this happens.. I really hope not

pls don't miss out on Ceballos

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Roma held a positive meeting with Veretout's agent. They remain the favourites to close a deal with him and anticipating the competition [Di Marzio]

Roma, having made their moves earlier, are ahead of Milan in the race for Veretout. In addition, their contract offer is more favourable to the player [Di Marzio]

If the rumours yesterday are to believed, the agent will now meet with Milan, so I guess we have the opportunity to match contract offer, or otherwise persuade him.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
So glad Giam's been announced already... Rafa's become available, his rumours wud sent me over the edge.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@BeppeSala: SanSiro"Demolishing? We'll see after 2026"

Oh well. Here comes the italian society, opposed to all progress.

Totally not true when it comes to Milano, they are super progressive when it comes to construction and stuff. They even filled most of the channels they had (like Venice) because it was more practical for them and built roads on top.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
And here we go, after several good days, now we're again filled with depressive news. One after another... :o

I want to escape somewhere but I can't. :o

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@BeppeSala: SanSiro"Demolishing? We'll see after 2026"

Oh well. Here comes the italian society, opposed to all progress.

Milan and Inter in the construction of the new stadium, should turn to other municipalities to obtain the concession of the territory on which will build the new structure . At that point the Municipality of Milan will manage a very expensive cement dinosaur that will not generate revenues.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torreira apparently asked to leave Arsenal accorind to some rumors in England.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan and Inter in the construction of the new stadium, should turn to other municipalities to obtain the concession of the territory on which will build the new structure . At that point the Municipality of Milan will manage a very expensive cement dinosaur that will not generate revenues.

San Siro is a nice location for a stadium though with good access to public transport but remote enough to not get into major trouble with the living space of people.

Maybe building it next to the airport would work but that would put it closer to Bergamo than to Milano which is kinda strange to be honest.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Totally not true when it comes to Milano, they are super progressive when it comes to construction and stuff. They even filled most of the channels they had (like Venice) because it was more practical for them and built roads on top.

That was nearly a century ago...

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
San Siro is a nice location for a stadium though with good access to public transport but remote enough to not get into major trouble with the living space of people.

Maybe building it next to the airport would work but that would put it closer to Bergamo than to Milano which is kinda strange to be honest.

Let's wait after 2026 then

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i seriously need to visit san siro and see a serie a and a cl game for milan there before its demolition

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Meeting between Enzo Raiola and Ricky Massara has just ended where they discussed Donnarumma's future [@86_Longo]

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Meeting between Enzo Raiola and Ricky Massara has just ended where they discussed Donnarumma's future [@86_Longo]

Will he stay or will he go? :eek:

or ask for 8m/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule