The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What do you mean? Benaccer would be a great backup option that wouldn't cost much I think.

I've just read many posters who wanted him as well when we signed Krunic. I haven't seen him too much but wouldn't mind another hungry and decent performer to populate our midfield.

I just hope we get some real starters as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan offer a two-year loan for €5-8M with option to buy for €32-35M to Real Madrid for Ceballos. RM want to insert a buy-back clause. The parties seem very close to a deal that it can be closed in few days [SportMediaset]

Please happen.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan offer a two-year loan for €5-8M with option to buy for €32-35M to Real Madrid for Ceballos. RM want to insert a buy-back clause. The parties seem very close to a deal that it can be closed in few days [SportMediaset]

Fuck no to buy back clause, seriously not good. Unless the clause is an incredibly stupid fee. Like say 70-80m but in saying that in tho market a top midfielder goes for more than that now anyway.

This guy along with Paqueta will be the future of this club...

EDIT:

If we do get Ceballos and Bennacer our midfield will be looking tasty for next season though.

Paqueta, Ceballos, Kessie, Hakan, Bonaventura, Krunic, Bennacer and Biglia (hopefully he leaves an we replace him).

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Would be similar to the Morata to Juve deal.

So they can get him back whenever they want? Doesnt make sense

Basically a dry loan but not a dry loan

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I have been taking names. People of the abhorrent belief that Romagnoli is NOT a physical CB now tally the following names: Neruda, Huge Anus, Raz,... other unmentionables.

Whenever Alessio puts in a dominating display physically next season, bullying the opposition and dominating their forwards into nullity, a stage will be built by willing hands. Your names will be read out and your bodies will be dragged willingly or otherwise through the mud behind a chosen mule.

What about VVD or Koulibaly you say? Yes what of Stam? Some defenders are more dominating in presence. Some aren't, but are complete as a cathedral in more important defensive attributes.

Time won't treat imbeciles kindly. No one even remembers their name.
???

Capitano is one of the most physical defenders in the world. And he's the best tackler no contest.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are strongly interested in Ismael Bennacer. Giampaolo and Maldini like the player, Paolo has reportedly offered €15M to Empoli for him. Deal could be concluded after AFCON

[La Gazzetta dello Sport]

I like this

We just gona raid a relegated team it seems.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Perez won't let Cebellos leave without the buy back clause, unlike Zidane, he knows what will likely happen when Dani plays 40 matches in a season.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I've just read many posters who wanted him as well when we signed Krunic. I haven't seen him too much but wouldn't mind another hungry and decent performer to populate our midfield.

Havent seen him to but diavolo calls him the little magician thats enough for me

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
But back is not the same as 1st option. Buy back is drop the sum written in the contract on the table and walk away with the player... bit like how PSG took Neymar away from Barca.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope we dodge the buy back clause, but getting him would be such a great signing for us fans. His name has been buzzing in my head now for two weeks and he's exactly the type of midfield signing I've wanted us to make for 10 years.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
???

Capitano is one of the most physical defenders in the world. And he's the best tackler no contest.

I must have mixed up my notes.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

They are the kind of players who succeeded in bottom-tier teams to an extent and would make valuable backups for sure. But at the same time they are young enough that they can still grow in a top team given the right environment/coach so hopefully Giampaolo is the one to help.

They could either stay at their current level as backups, grow into starter quality in time, or at least grow in value to be resold for capital gain down the line.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
But back is not the same as 1st option. Buy back is drop the sum written in the contract on the table and walk away with the player... bit like how PSG took Neymar away from Barca.

Same thing with Morata at Juve. They signed him for a decent fee and once Morata developed they exercised their buy back option. Juve were fuming about it and Morata wasn’t even too happy about it IIRC.

It would absolutely suck if we had to agree a deal like this to be honest because once he does explode (and he will), it’ll always be in the back of our mind that Madrid will exercise their option.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol@ But back... lol

Buy back*

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it’ll always be in the back of our mind that Madrid will exercise their option.

Just get :g: to tell Perez to feck off.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Same thing with Morata at Juve. They signed him for a decent fee and once Morata developed they exercised their buy back option. Juve were fuming about it and Morata wasn’t even too happy about it IIRC.

It would absolutely suck if we had to agree a deal like this to be honest because once he does explode (and he will), it’ll always be in the back of our mind that Madrid will exercise their option.

Yep... only way it would be acceptable is if the loan+option/obligation total was like 40-45m and the buyback clause was 75-80m. That way if he does develop into a top player then Milan at least get a good return on what you'd expect for a top player. Enough to find an adequate level replacement.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The buy back would be at a higher valuation, guarantees profit for us or we keep the player. I don’t like it because we develop him for them and then if we want to keep him we rely on the player fighting to stay or we pay an absurd price.

Just give them a % of his eventual sale and worst case they buy him themselves and take advantage of said discount.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Noway.

The player has to agree to the move for him to go back.
Morata was more than happy to return. He was waiting for Madrid

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
no to buyback option. Look elsewhere if Real insist

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Noway.

The player has to agree to the move for him to go back.
Morata was more than happy to return. He was waiting for Madrid

No he fucking wasnt happy to return!

Clubs like Real dont ask... they notify

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
A buy back option for twice the price paid and valid only for a limited period.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What’s the bet one of these interesting players we might sign at Madrid is Mariano?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Now they say Fiorentina is close to Bennacer for 10 million.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
A buy back option for twice the price paid and valid only for a limited period.

Perez would no doubt set the buy back option to +10/15m above what Milan would pay initially. Management would need to make it very time limited option.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Olmo calls Milan: 'Grande club'. Giampaolo's position on the spot
CM

Dani Olmo opens to Milan , in no uncertain terms. Busy with Spain in the European Under-21 Championship that is taking place in Italy (tomorrow the final between the Red Furies and Germany is scheduled at 8.45pm), the outside attack of Dinamo Zagreb has "called" the Rossoneri. These are his words reported by Marca regarding the future after reaching the final of the tournament: "Right now I am concentrating on the European, let's see what will happen. Milan? It's a great club ". IN THE THOUGHTS OF GIAMPAOLO - Olmo literally bewitched the Rossoneri scouts when the sports director was Leonardo

, now at the Paris Saint-Germain. The Spaniard from Dinamo Zagreb was appreciated by the Brazilian manager also for his great flexibility: an offensive exterior, but also an attacking midfielder or a midfielder, in Dinamo as in the national team. The president of Dinamo Zagreb Mamic considers him 'better than Boban and Prosinecki at the same age' and for this he asks for almost 30 million euros for his card , expiring in 2021. Milan with Leonardo as manager and Rino Gattuso on the bench he thought concretely of the blow, but now the managers and the coach have changed. Marco Giampaolo, the new Rossoneri coach, definitely appreciates Olmo's technical qualities, but does not consider him suitable for his game system, the 4-3-1-2. In fact, the Spaniard would be adapted from a mezzala and would need a long time to enter the Rossoneri mechanisms; at trequartista, instead, the slots are already occupied by Lucas Paquetá and, if necessary, Suso (in case of permanence) or Hakan Calhanoglu. Olmo remains among the players appreciated by Milan, but it is not a priority of the new course by Giampaolo. The management knows this and has its eyes set elsewhere to try to get back into the Champions League right away.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tell Boban there are other nationalities too. Im surprised he hasnt offered a contract to Thenebra yet.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Basically we can’t enjoy Ceballos here. The moment he shines it will be just a matter of time till they trigger the buyback clause. NO

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule