The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
How do I become an E-gangsta like asoundwave? Is there any special milkshake for that?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
depay?
Gianluigi+Donnarumma+Italy+Training+Session+dbWv5kydjhhl.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Anyone else notice how composed on the ball Donna has become?

Bet Reinas been a great influence

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Maldini is a racist if he sells kessie

I don’t make the rules

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
we need a defensive midfielder.. i was hoping that would be kessie if he stayed... we can’t field like 4 artists in midfield who can’t defend

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
we need a defensive midfielder.. i was hoping that would be kessie if he stayed... we can’t field like 4 artists in midfield who can’t defend

We won’t need to defend with 100% possession.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
What team do you think will start vs Udinese in the first round?

Donna; RR, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Calabria; Paqueta, Biglia, Kessie; Suso; Piatek, Samu is my guess, basically Gattuso's squad.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Chris Kilpin Milanista‏ @ChrisElMuss · 1h1 hour ago

#Modric avrebbe contratto di 2 anni con opzione per il terzo e futuro assicurato in dirigenza come spalla di #Boban per la selezione di talenti croati.
È stato calcolato il costo del l'ingaggio in base al decreto crescita ed il giocatore avrebbe accettato 6 M più bonus.

#Modric He would have a 2-year contract with an option for the third and future secured in management as a sidekick #Boban for the selection of Croatian talent.
The cost of the signing was calculated according to the growth decree and the player would have accepted 6 M plus bonuses.

We'll see

This seems too good to be true. If only 20M€ transfer fee and 6M€ wages for 2 to 3 years, this can easily be paid by jerseys, merchandising, marketing revenue, ticket sales. Having a ballon d'or plus a double connection to the Croatian market insures us with signing the best prospects from Croatia for the coming years.
Since Milan has already saved 12.5M€ in net wages, Milan can easily fund those 6M€ net wages and still look good for FFP purposes.

Now if the rumours are true about Kessie for 28M€, that is a shocking amount. However, English market closes in 24 hours and no other club seems to have put in a bid. Guess Wolves are possibly offering 25M€ immediate cash. Through the use of amortization, this could fund several new players (Correa, Modric and Praet).

All I have to say is Fuck Andre Silva and Monaco for not going through with the transfer as I would rather not sacrifice Kessie

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What team do you think will start vs Udinese in the first round?

Donna; RR, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Calabria; Paqueta, Biglia, Kessie; Suso; Piatek, Samu is my guess, basically Gattuso's squad.

We ll know more in our next friendly with Kessie Bennacer Paqueta all back

Maybe hakan to start in midfield instead of paqueta

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Less than 19 hours till market ends in PL. Hoping they won't be able to sell Kessie.

Knowing Milan's management and "Giampaotella system" Kessie would be sold even for €20-25m.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Doubt Bennacer starts from round 1, he hasn't even started training with us.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would build a black team and win every trophy. They are all talented (like in France), but people don't understand talent nowadays.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bennacer can defend, paqueta can defend
But I want to keep kessie aswell

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule