The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This reminds me of Dave Chapelle's "when keeping it real goes wrong :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Just saw it. Give me some skin buddy, I'm trying to be cool here

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
There should be a rule where if 10 posters ask for an unban then it should happen

#freeuncleVB

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
There should be a rule where if 10 posters ask for an unban then it should happen

#freeuncleVB

What is this shit

How old are you

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

#freeuncleVB

we do have a hidden rule that says "if 2 mods asks for a ban then it should happen"

but we're all modern people, so we tweaked it a bit and now only 1 mod asking for it works as well

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What is this shit

How old are you

Neruda is still little bit green.

296aa1c635b3de32ed8672718a2ed765.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Can we please move this discussion to the ban thread?

Thank you,

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can we please move this discussion to the ban thread?

Thank you,

No, that thread is my guilty pleasure during difficult hours at work in it's perfect, polished state. "Needs perspective and a break"

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No, that thread is my guilty pleasure during difficult hours at work in it's perfect, polished state. "Needs perspective and a break"

Bro I swear to fuck I didn’t understand a single word you just wrote.

Time to update my avatar.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know what vB9 did but he’s one of the worst posters here, so I support the mods completely.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Idk why people talk about his ban. That guy says so many extreme things, a little time out won't hurt the little fella.

It's not like mods are stiffling actual football discussions and most of the time they ban the same guys(vb9, leaf, beegees, burlesqoni) for the same crap again and again because they don't learn. If they'd get the hint, they wouldn't get banned - simple.

I don’t know what vB9 did but he’s one of the worst posters here, so I support the mods completely.

Yes.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last few pages made no sense.

Marcotti is usually pretty sane. Bandini also. Rzouki is the absolute worst. She doesn't do her homework and it shows.

The narrative that Giampaolo is not getting players for his system is such a cop-out. He might not have a super squad, no doubt this is not a vintage Milan squad, but this is our best squad in years.

I can't give Giampaolo a pass when he's started Borini as an RCM and has started Samu as an SS and CAM in two games straight, while not trying Paqueta or Hakan in that spot even once in our preseason. Giampaolo has mismanaged the resources at his disposal, so putting this on Maldini and Boban, to me, is unfair especially with how comically odd Giampaolo's choices have been.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Idk why people talk about his ban. That guy says so many extreme things, a little time out won't hurt the little fella.

It's not like mods are stiffling actual football discussions and most of the time they ban the same guys(vb9, leaf, beegees, burlesqoni) for the same crap again and again because they don't learn. If they'd get the hint, they wouldn't get banned - simple.

Yes.

Humor me here....what am I guilty of?
Last ban was a complete fabrication by necro....as were many others for that matter.

Also as I have said many times I am no fan or friend of vb9.
But why is saying you aren't a fan of trans ppl bannable?

Just because you aren't being mistreated means that everyone else is being treated fairly. I resent that notion

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Marcotti is usually pretty sane. Bandini also. Rzouki is the absolute worst. She doesn't do her homework and it shows.

The narrative that Giampaolo is not getting players for his system is such a cop-out. He might not have a super squad, no doubt this is not a vintage Milan squad, but this is our best squad in years.

I can't give Giampaolo a pass when he's started Borini as an RCM and has started Samu as an SS and CAM in two games straight, while not trying Paqueta or Hakan in that spot even once in our preseason. Giampaolo has mismanaged the resources at his disposal, so putting this on Maldini and Boban, to me, is unfair especially with how comically odd Giampaolo's choices have been.

I tried to show my support for Bandini

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Yes.

My brother.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think this is not the right platform to discuss one’s sexual orientation. I support whatever people want to do with their lives as long as it does not hurt others. I don’t even think it’s fair to talk about it since it’s really a private matter.

Forza Nicky.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If Giampaolo can’t pick up 3 points this weekend vs Verona, and with a pretty tough stretch of games ahead, I wouldn’t be shocked if he may be gone by around December lol. That schedule looks pretty daunting. Especially if he continues to be a moron when it comes to player selection because players haven’t had enough time to learn “his system”. It’s not like he’s some sort world class manager that’s done this before at a high level. At a club like Milan you don’t get a lot of time to figure at out like at other mid table to relegation battle sides that he’s been at.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo needs to get his shit together. Time is not on his side. Even if Samu and whoever know system better, those players are such garbage that you've lost to Udinese already.

He better beat Verona. Convincingly, I might add.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Giampaolo needs to get his shit together. Time is not on his side. Even if Samu and whoever know system better, those players are such garbage that you've lost to Udinese already.

He better beat Verona. Convincingly, I might add.
If only he has balls to start with rebic, piatek, and Leao upfront

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can't afford to drop points against Verona. Hope GP does not start Samu again. He is very quickly becoming one of my nightmares.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Humor me here....what am I guilty of?
Last ban was a complete fabrication by necro....as were many others for that matter.

Also as I have said many times I am no fan or friend of vb9.
But why is saying you aren't a fan of trans ppl bannable?

Just because you aren't being mistreated means that everyone else is being treated fairly. I resent that notion

You know exactly what you were banned for. You may not think it's a bannable offense but that's another story. Also doesn't help that every other post you just go on and on about how Necro sucks according to you. Gee I wonder why that guy may have a short fuse with you :lol: The way you treat others will reflect on how you are treated.

Haven't seen the post in question, there's enough material for him to get a short break and he's not exactly the type of guy that is tolerant of different views.

It's not just me being treated well - actually all posters are treated well and I think the vast majority hasn't even been banned.

But enough of this - not the place to discuss it. Just a little push to maybe get you thinking and realize the mistake you keep repeating.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If GP deems it fit to continue to play Borini, RR, Samu I hope he does

Cause he will get sacked pretty soon and Allegri will have time to turn it around :lol:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
If GP deems it fit to continue to play Borini, RR, Samu I hope he does

Cause he will get sacked pretty soon and Allegri will have time to turn it around :lol:

Verona, Inter and Torino next. Can feel a 2/9 coming up
When everything goes wrong, GP's excuse will already be insured: he didn't have the players to play his beloved system. If it happens, it will also expose his limited skills as a coach of course.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo dude, if we don't bag 6 points against Verona and Torino the pressure will be on :lol:

This early even - GP is in an unenviable position. I didn't like choosing him(I'll give management the benefit of the doubt because idk who was available) but I really hope proves me wrong.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only chance GP leaving, if we risk relegation. Otherwise he is staying. Next year he is probably getting his playmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule