The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agreed on Piatek. To exchange him with Petagna is super meh, when in form I love him as a player

I don't think Can is amazing but if we could get him on loan+option for half a season and then readjust our sights come summer I'd take it.

I’m in favor of Piatek staying and being mentored by Ibra and doing our best to lighten our books by selling Suso on loan with option to buy to whoever willing to pay for most % of his salary. And hopefully selling RicRod and maybe Hakan if anyone wants him.

Are Juve desperate to get rid of Can?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
@NicoSchira-The most interested club in Suso is Sevilla. Monchi wants the Spaniard who asked to leave Milan. Contacts ongoing with his entourage

Just sell him for 15m and be done with it.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Can is a good player (great on his day) and would instantly be an upgrade to our midfield. However, he should be nothing more than a bench option for a serious Milan. Loan with option only.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We need Mbappe, Tonali, Rakitic, Upamecano and rb u choose

Go Arnault :))))

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Antonio Vitiello
@AntoVitiello
1m
#Suso has arrived at Casa Milan for a confrontation with the management.

This is extremely hilarious. Did he bring his dog for back up? :lol::fp:

Please leave.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
If we sell Theo I will legit give up on this club and sport.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Can? Really?
When was the last time Milan benefited from a deal with Juventus? Was it Inzaghi? I’m so tired of Milan funding Juventus’ transfer market through stupid deals.
Juve would be among the favorites to win CL if their midfield wasn’t bang average. Can can’t even get on the team in that midfield.
#NOWECAN’T

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Sevilla you say?

Offer: loan with option to buy for 20 m.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

unsellable at this point, one of the few positives this season and if the clubs sells him it would be shitting on every fan. No way we do lol dont worry

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
With current form, he won't stay for more than 2-3 seasons. Or at least, it will be hard as fuck to keep him.

Shhhh, cumdivido speak... :o

kZiE0No.jpg

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

We can't sell him if we don't own him yet. He came in as a loan with an option (or obligation) to buy for 20 mil. We better buy him outright this summer. This was a steal.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wouldn't sell Theo for 200m

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, some of Maldini/Boban moves were great (Theo, Leao, Bennacer), but I can't have a high opinion of management who:
- is going desperately after Higuain (shameful, even with his football skills considered) while having Bacca;
- agrees to exchange Bonucci with Caldara as 1:1, while Caldara was unproven in 4-men-defence;
- takes Piątek for anything more than 1 euro;
- sells Cutrone while keeping limited, average and mannered Piatek;
- ignores our biggest need (LW) while spending tons of money on other, much stronger, positions;
- builds a squad around wingers while having just two talented, but slow and in bad shape;
- changes a coach and hires Giampaolo (ok, it was a bet, but the stakes were too high to risk that much);
- after sacking Giampaolo hires Pioli (the very definition of an average italian coach);

Even though the proportions between good and bad transfers are in favour of Maldini, then those biggest, most important decisions were average at most (Higuain: fail, Piątek: fail, Caldara: fail, Giampaolo: fail, Paqueta: average, Pioli: fail as for now).

On the bright side: with time they're making less mistakes.

Aren’t most of those moves on Leonardo?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why not Allan? Seems like he’s at the end of the line at Napoli.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With current form, he won't stay for more than 2-3 seasons. Or at least, it will be hard as fuck to keep him.

Shhhh, cumdivido speak... :o

kZiE0No.jpg

:thumbsup:

This message should be repeated LOUD & CLEAR to all other unwanted fodders like RR, Kessie, Biglia & Hakan.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Three games on the bench and he hands in a transfer request. This is supposed to be the player that carries the team. Clearly shows the weak mentality that has been holding us hostage tactically for the last few years. On his day he’s unstoppable but he’s just so unreliable and weak.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This message should be repeated LOUD & CLEAR to all other unwanted fodders like RR, Kessie, Biglia & Hakan.

Credit where credit is due.

We aren’t wasting our time and are clear they will be benched.

:star: to Maldini and Boban

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

Fake News.
Maldini is too nice to play that dirty.

I hope that I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule