The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
When it comes to defending, sometimes we just look at who is the closest to the player who scored and say they were at fault.

Mourinho highlights how when you look at defensive mistakes, you have to look at how the build-up to the goal came about. (Start at 2:28 where he highlights this idea in particular)

Not sure why the Rabiot goal comes as this ultimate illustration of the failure of Romagnoli, there were so many other failures by Hakan, Kessie, Bennacer, and worst of all: Theo.

Deffinitely, they always blame the last man, but don't care where others were positioned, or how they reacted to the attack, if they were able to stop the counter-attack etc. They think defending is only one man role.

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We needed a CB that can genuinely challenge for the starting spot.

Guys like Tomiyasu are a mere depth option. He is better as a RB than as a CB. Dude has played a grand total of 5 games as CB ffs!

Dalot is meh as fuck. He is United's 3rd choice RB.

Hauge plays better as a LW.

Still no links to CM other than Bakayoko (who seems close to PSG at this point).

I get that Covid played a part but I call bullshit on that as a reason as to why we have no transfer budget. Elliot are just using that as a cover not to spend. You cant keep doing the bare minimum every single season and expect to obtain a CL spot.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just watched the Parma goal, how is that Tomiyasu's fault?

I don't really know if he's good or not, but I don't think that goal is really on him.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I don't know where you pick those informations, but Tomiyasu is CB...Bologna was forced to use him in RB position whole last season. And it is good to know that he can play wide as well.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
20m seems much for a player we never heard of before his goal against us

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I don't know where you pick those informations, but Tomiyasu is CB...Bologna was forced to use him in RB position whole last season. And it is good to know that he can play wide as well.
How does that change the facts that his best form in Serie A has been from the RB position. All that proves is that he barely proven as a CB in Serie A.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m against Tomiyasu.. please paolo figlio di cesare

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Jens Petter Hauge joined Milan for a bit over €5M per @DiMarzio

Bologna ask for €25M for Tomiyasu while Milan’s first offer is €15M+bonus. Milan will try to bring him in the coming few days [Di Marzio]

Last edited:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we can offload him for 13-15Me, we shouldn't hesitate specially considering the number of injuries over the past couple of years. His remaining amortization is just under 10Me so anything above :thumbsup:
I will go dancing in the rain if we manage to convince an Italian club to pay 15m for Conti.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have problems at right back and centerback. Signing a versatile player who just happens to be a good talent at both positions is smart. Why can’t people get that lol

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Damn would have loved Fofana, he will be a total stud I think. Anyways we move on, maybe one day we will be a bigger club than Leicester.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think physically and heading wise, he is a beast. He stood toe to toe to Zlatan in the first game this season. Last season, he lost Rebic for Rebic's goal.

He loses his man though. He can definitely improve i hope.

he didn?t loose Rebic, watch it again. Rebic is just very cheeky and gave him a little push to create himself space.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
After sulking earlier I'm totally onboard with getting Tomiyasu. Seems like a great talent, very professional and with a great attitude. I think he'd do very well here, and his versatility makes him the solution to two problems at the back.

Baka to close the market.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Jens Petter Hauge joined Milan for a bit over ?5M per @DiMarzio

Bologna ask for ?25M for Tomiyasu while Milan?s first offer is ?15M+bonus. Milan will try to bring him in the coming few days [Di Marzio]

Trying to cheese it lol. We'll probably close at 18M.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Damn would have loved Fofana, he will be a total stud I think. Anyways we move on, maybe one day we will be a bigger club than Leicester.

Inshallah :thumbsup:

In gazidis we thrust. :star:

Fofana is a Liverpool/Dortmund model player. Some day we will truly be able to adopt that model at scale.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

STFU
We are bigger than all PL clubs . He goes there bcuz of more money and more salaries .

Fuck you and all other fake fans in here .

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Talks with Real for Nacho

Di Marzio

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leicester is a good team, they have more league titles than not just lately but a lot of other top teams as well.

Rodgers bottles it though when the pressure it on. I bet in a knockout game with Ibra fit we beat them

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Forced or not, he played RB the whole season. He has only played 5 games as CB with Bologna.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
STFU
We are bigger than all PL clubs . He goes there bcuz of more money and more salaries .

Fuck you and all other fake fans in here .

?bigger? doesn't get you a fofana tho :proud: milan currently is a midtable club. long way to go till we can beat clubs like leicester for such players.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Forced or not, he played RB the whole season. He has only played 5 games as CB with Bologna.

He is a young player in serie a. Learning to play at RB and becoming a center back is fine. We had a guy play for us once. Now obvs Toma is not on this guy's level. Not even close. The guy played as a left back and transition into a pretty good center back as well. Remember Maldini lol

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nacho is a good player. Almost perfect option as a third choice CB and can cover every position on the backline. Dude was starting for spain at the World Cup if I remember.

If Maldini brings Tomiyasu and Nacho with Hauge, our team will be deeper and have easily the most young talent in the league and one of the best young teams in the whole world. Completely deadass

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Di Marzio: Bologna asks for €25m for Tomiyasu, Milan starts from €15M + bonuses, next days they will look for a meeting point otherwise they will look for other profiles.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
From Fofana to Tomiyasu, from Tomiyasu to Nacho.

I'm out.

I really wanted Tomiyasu, fuck Nacho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule