The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@FabrizioRomano
Federico Chiesa is 'one step away' from joining Juventus.

?2m loan first year + ?8m loan second year + ?40m obligation to buy [if some conditions will occur].

Chiesa has to find an agreement to extend his contract with Fiorentina before joining Juve

Its funny how fiorentina fans despise Juventus, but their owners are literally their bitches.
Cuadrado, bernadeschi and chiesa.

Embarrassing

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
btw i thought Krunic did alright today. you guys think he's a useful rotation midfielder at best?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
Alarm clock Very important hours for the #Milan working on negotiations #Kabak and #Rudiger . But Eyes to surprises ...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
Alarm clock Very important hours for the #Milan working on negotiations #Kabak is #Rudiger . But Eyes to surprises ...

Surprise is we sign nobody?

giphy.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Krunic failed to prove that he can be a vice Kessie.
In other words, he has no place in this squad unless we were to switch to a 3 man midfield.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
btw i thought Krunic did alright today. you guys think he's a useful rotation midfielder at best?

But he had little work to do, i feel like he'd get exposed waay more vs stronger teams (even likes of fiorentina etc)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Commentator and former footballer Giancarlo Marocchi spoke to Sky:"I don't understand why AC Milan want a centre-back. I would keep Gabbia as the starter. Play him 20 games and you'd find him ready for next year."

Can't say Gabbia isn't growing on me.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
In his last 12 matches with #ACMilan in all competitions Hakan #Calhanoglu has been involved in 17 goals (8 goals + 9 assists). Artist.

Such a bawsss

Juventus got really lucky selling their junk this summer. Never tought Douglas Costa still could raise the interest of the likes of Bayern...
And some American team got Higuain and Matuidi and their gigantic contracts

It's not really "some American team", but Inter Miami, who was founded by Beckham and has some pretty solid backers, including the founder of Softbank.

I expect that if a player is not ready he shouldn't be a starter. Not hating on him of course but also he lacks the athelticism that is required to play in his position at top level.

I mean, i can accept that Theo plays bad for a few weeks because i know he's young and has some special qualities. But Calabria has been a difficult test for my patience and at some points i couldn't find any reason to start him. I'm happy that he's doing very well now.

He became the starter because the player we bought has turned out to be either injured or shit and very rarely good.

Are they touching dicks?

https://streamja.com/zNMKL

Damn look at that charge!
And this guy just played 120 minutes 3 days ago. What a beast!

That's the Theo I know! Beast mode

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Also, lol at the Leao fanboiz. The guy scored 2 tap-ins and they are trying to deny he's been shit for 90% of the game.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krunic failed to prove that he can be a vice Kessie.
In other words, he has no place in this squad unless we were to switch to a 3 man midfield.

Tonali is the same, flashy, can be great but not in a 2 ma cm pivot

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boubakary Soumare, the kid from Lille.

He wasn't in their last match and was linked to us + Arsenal. :safro:

Came out a week ago that he turned down a Milan move because he wants an epl move

Also, lol at the Leao fanboiz. The guy scored 2 tap-ins and they are trying to deny he's been shit for 90% of the game.

You are no better

Constantly looking for any excuse to shit on him

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Came out a week ago that he turned down a Milan move because he wants an epl move

You are no better

Constantly looking for any excuse to shit on him

To Manchester United of all teams :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe he comes now seeing how shit they are

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
ronin this isnt like you, lay off the negativity son. we won 3-0. top fo table.

we are all ac milan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan’s analytics department is staffed by a small group of bright 20-something analysts and uses StatsBomb data, it has the optimum level of synergy with Moncada while working independently of each other to avoid biases.

It appears that we now have a group of data analysts in the club who use StatsBomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule