The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
#Maldini to Sky about the renewals of #Calhanoglu is #Donnarumma : "Every week is good, the contacts are there, the clarity is extreme. We go on with the various negotiations, there isn't a week that can be better than the others".

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Castillejo:

“Every game is like a cup final for us. I am not surprised by this Milan side, as the young players are working with Ibrahimovic’s mentality, he brought even more determination to win. We all hope to achieve our objectives together.”

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Roma have been in very good form post lockdown. I feel they will compete strongly for top 4. Not sure why people are writing them off as not part of it. The reason our strong post covid run didnt help us finish ahead of them was their strong form as well.
Because they are Roma, same as Napoli & Lazio, they will start good & crumble @ the end.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm starting to be fed up with Romangoli. Nikola Milenkovic or Mohamed Simakan in January, please.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Currently, Romagnoli is not even above average. He is mediocre.
In situation where we have Rebic, Hauge, Leao for LW, Krunic must not play there!

Bad game from everyone, Pioli fucked up. He underestimated Lille, they are faster and physically stronger than most of Seria A squads.

Dalot is example that Calabria has become really good right back.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this game proved we need to address the below issues.

1) we need a DM urgently more than anything, obvious when bennacer was benched and kessie gassed out, we got fked really hard, tonali really sucks man, this guy can't defend or attack, he can just pass 2 M passes, it is fked up when you play 2 DMs and you have no sub for them.
2) Gabbia should start our next game, Romangoli should fuck off and know if he keeps fk up every game he will be benched and hopefully sold in the summer.
3) Rebic and leao can't be CF, they are hardly LW, we need a vice Ibra.
4) Krunic and Samu should also be soled, try hauge as RW or AM.
5) i wouldnt buy dalot or diaz for now, they performed against farmers but the moment we had a good team they become invisible.

winter transfer can't come any sooner, hope maldini is smart enough to get us a DM, CB and vise Ibra.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There were 2 turkish AMs on the field. One of them scored 3 goals while the other one wants 6.5 m/year

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
We will not take the next, full step out of the banter era until romagnoli is out of the squad.

How this guy became a captain and wearer of the no.13 jersey is beyond me. He is slow, dumb, clumsy and an average (Bologna level) CB at best.

If we had two solid CBs playing tonight, we win this game easily. (also Krunic and Samu out of the team would help)

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bennacer is our best player.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We will not take the next, full step out of the banter era until romagnoli is out of the squad.

How this guy became a captain and wearer of the no.13 jersey is beyond me. He is slow, dumb, clumsy and an average (Bologna level) CB at best.

If we had two solid CBs playing tonight, we win this game easily. (also Krunic and Samu out of the team would help)

We would win my ass.

The one to blame is Pioli, tomorrow I?ll explain it with photos, now goodnight.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
You know what's funny,when Romagnoli deceive some members here with Nestaesque tackle :lol:

Our capitao.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ok calmaa. No need to stress. It's Europa. But yea losing at home that badly sucks.
Oh well. We are focusing on Serie a anyway.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Must win on sunday.

I say Pioli killed us with krunic-samu and roma added thebpen.

Lille is a good team

voom

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a shame to lose to this Lile ,even with our players brain farts. Yazici isn't even their starter,guy comes from the bench most of the time,but it looks that it will be his year,and Sanchez was enigma for the whole time.Fulfiling his Bayern potential. Very good team indeed.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A much "needed" loss and I'm glad it came against a proper side. It showed up our biggest weakness right now and it's our captain. The penalty was nonsense but he should know better anyway. Gabbia needs to return he was doing just fine before Covid. I still love Romagnoli but the team comes first. We need a beast at the back to compliment Kjaer ASAP. I don't think the team will crumble though. I'm expecting a reaction against Verona. Always FORZA MILAN

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
After the lost, its important to buy pure dm, direct right footed rw (pusseto comes to mind), and fucking fast cb, kabak/ lovato?i dont know

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Inter are laughing at our form and saying it's a fluke.

Seems like they don't think we will survive the grind. We were never saying we are favourites to win the title. We said top 4 is realistic but they believe we will finish 5th or 6th because we don't have adequate depth.

Keep underestimating us. We will surprise them.

Dont even bother what inter says. Haters gonna hate. We should enjoy this season and move forward for next win

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What is our unbeaten run in Serie a. Let us not screw that one at least

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Time for a drunk post. I want to upgrade Romagnoli, he hit his ceiling and it is not high enough to be the captain of ACM. I want to start Hauge over Leao. I want to keep Dalot as a LB backup and sign a new RB, and I don't want to play him at RB. I don't want to see Castillejo or Krunic on the field wearing a Milan jersey ever again. These two guys had absolutely NO business playing for our team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule