The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
By the way as an aside point I wonder if any of the players EPL teams loaned out yesterday would have been of use to us?

Maybe a team like Nazio in Serie A could have used them since they failed to improve their team very much. Marko Grujic (who was quite good at Herta) and Felipe Anderson went on loans to Porto. Sokratis is being frozen out at Arsenal etc

If Lotito and Tare were not penny pinchers when it came to wages their team could have been improved a lot and being a credible force to keep us in a uphill struggle for top 4 since they would have some depth.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hmm the guy who has access to the best medical care in the world beat it huh?

I?m not worried about football players, I?m worried about them carrying the virus all over the continent with them and causing a massive outbreak that kills older and at risk people that don?t have access to the type of care that stupid fuck of a tangerine does.

Glad nobody else beat it ever :rolleyes:

We have to go through the pain to get out on the other side.
Herd immunity is our salvation. The trajectory of virus mutation is to get to the point where both it and the host can survive. Basic biology.

Hell Casa Milan could even sell "infected by iBra" shirts if they wanted :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
By the way as an aside point I wonder if any of the players EPL teams loaned out yesterday would have been of use to us?

Maybe a team like Nazio in Serie A could have used them since they failed to improve their team very much. Marko Grujic (who was quite good at Herta) and Felipe Anderson went on loans to Porto. Sokratis is being frozen out at Arsenal etc

If Lotito and Tare were not penny pinchers when it came to wages their team could have been improved a lot and being a credible force to keep us in a uphill struggle for top 4 since they would have some depth.

We're done signing duds.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
CEO of club that pays his wages praises said club.

In other news, water is wet.

In all honesty tho, the Milan brand has potential. But it is a brand that is mostly associated with history now. The truth may hurt a bit, but the reality is that the likes of City and PSG have stronger brands in current times despite not having said history.

At the end of the day, it's results on the pitch and regular CL football that matters. Social media is what nowadays builds strong brands and Milan has been a nonfactor for most of the social media age. I mean, the last time we were in the CL, Snapchat was just starting off, Instagram was still small, and tiktok did not exist. Most of what folks nowadays associate with Milan is past glories, and the fans do the same.

So yes, there is definitiely potential for the Milan brand to become popular again but we are not there yet. Not until we become serious CL contenders.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Right, and no one is arguing that we're currently on the level of the Man City's, 'Pool, Real Madrid, etc... but that the brand has enormous potential. We have fans in every part of the world, a regular place in the CL will transform all that potential into revenue (ads, sponsors, bigger piece of TV pie, shirt sales, etc...).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dalot highlights show him as a good talent, good attacking abilities, but at single match highlights videos I found he looks as average as Laxalt.

Yeah, you kinda killed him for me, guys, but I'm impressed with what I'm seeing. He might be struggling with consistency and such, but the skills are there, which is already good... at least you know there's potential

isn't that Africa?

:lol: the way he jogs after that

Longo's article...

Frederic Massara and Paolo Maldini had contact with the agents of the offensive winger born in 1993 during the course of last week. There is the idea of ​​moving forward with the negotiation.

OPPORTUNITY AT ZERO- Florian Thauvin is a real obsession of Frederic Massara who had tried to bring him to Rome in recent years. The French international has a contract expiring in 2021 and has not yet reached an agreement with Marseille for the renewal. This is why Milan want to find an agreement with the agents and try to take the player on a free transfer or by anticipating his arrival in January by paying compensation to Marseille. Work in progress, Milan want Thauvin.

Never heard of him before, but stats look good and if we can get him for cheap/free then it will be a very good deal.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm the guy who has access to the best medical care in the world beat it huh?

I?m not worried about football players, I?m worried about them carrying the virus all over the continent with them and causing a massive outbreak that kills older and at risk people that don?t have access to the type of care that stupid fuck of a tangerine does.

Ding ding fucking ding.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gigio Donnarumma is the goalkeeper in Europe with the most of penalties saved in his career with 36.4%. He has saved 12 of the 33 penalties that have been thrown at him.

Nice

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Lord Borini is currently without a club, he could cover all the positions we're lacking depth in.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Bastoni has Covid, and there are reports that Skirinar might have it as well?

I obviously wish them a speedy and healthy recovery, it just puts things into question for the Derby. Who will be lining up for both teams?

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Bastoni has Covid, and there are reports that Skirinar might have it as well?

I obviously wish them a speedy and healthy recovery, it just puts things into question for the Derby. Who will be lining up for both teams?

they still have the mighty Ranocchia

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura was almost never called from Mancini in NT when he was playing for us

Now 3 matches with Fiorentina and he is convinced?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad nobody else beat it ever :rolleyes:

We have to go through the pain to get out on the other side.
Herd immunity is our salvation. The trajectory of virus mutation is to get to the point where both it and the host can survive. Basic biology.

Hell Casa Milan could even sell "infected by iBra" shirts if they wanted :o

I don?t expect that I will be able to change your opinion, and I don?t intend to do so; however, in the event that anyone else reads his post and thinks it?s a good idea...

The healthcare community does not seem to agree in general. According to the Mayo Clinic, in order to reach herd immunity upwards of 70% of the population would need to be infected with the virus. In the United States, that would require 200,000,000 people being infected and multiple million deaths. So, when someone tells you that herd immunity is the way, keep in mind that they are suggesting tens of millions of deaths globally is the best way to handle this.

Of course, the alternative path to herd immunity is through vaccination, but that does not seem likely in the near future. This is why I?m saying international football is ridiculous. Domestic football is dangerous enough, but we are risking lives to play matches that almost no one cares about anyway. It just isn?t right.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Salaries:

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC – 7M [2021]
Gigi DONNARUMMA – 6M [2021]
Alessandro ROMAGNOLI – 3,5M [2022]
Ante REBIC – 3M [2025]
Diogo DALOT – 2.8M [2021]
Hakan CALHANOGLU – 2,5M [2021]
Sandro TONALI – 2,2M [2025]
Franck KESSIE – 2,2M [2022]
Davide CALABRIA – 2M [2022]
Andrea CONTI – 2M [2022]
Mateo MUSACCHIO – 2M [2021]
Samu CASTILLEJO – 1,5M [2023]
Theo HERNANDEZ – 1,5M [2024]
Isma?l BENNACER – 1,5M[2024]
Rafael LEAO – 1,4M [2024]
Ciprian TATARUSANU – 1,2M [2023]
Rade KRUNIC – 1,2M [2024]
Simon KJAER – 1M [2022]
Leo DUARTE – 1M [2024]
Jens Petter HAUGE – 1M [2025]
Antonio DONNARUMMA – 1M [2021]
Alexis SAELEMAEKER – 0,8M [2024]
Matteo GABBIA – 0,6M [2023]
Pierre KALULU – 0.5M [2025]
Brahim DIAZ – 0,5M [2021]
Lorenzo COLOMBO – 0.4M [2024]
Daniel MALDINI - 0.4M [2024]

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Salaries:

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC ? 7M [2021]
Gigi DONNARUMMA ? 6M [2021]
Alessandro ROMAGNOLI ? 3,5M [2022]
Ante REBIC ? 3M [2025]
Diogo DALOT ? 2.8M [2021]
Hakan CALHANOGLU ? 2,5M [2021]
Sandro TONALI ? 2,2M [2025]
Franck KESSIE ? 2,2M [2022]
Davide CALABRIA ? 2M [2022]
Andrea CONTI ? 2M [2022]
Mateo MUSACCHIO ? 2M [2021]
Samu CASTILLEJO ? 1,5M [2023]
Theo HERNANDEZ ? 1,5M [2024]
Isma?l BENNACER ? 1,5M[2024]
Rafael LEAO ? 1,4M [2024]
Ciprian TATARUSANU ? 1,2M [2023]
Rade KRUNIC ? 1,2M [2024]
Simon KJAER ? 1M [2022]
Leo DUARTE ? 1M [2024]
Jens Petter HAUGE ? 1M [2025]
Antonio DONNARUMMA ? 1M [2021]
Alexis SAELEMAEKER ? 0,8M [2024]
Matteo GABBIA ? 0,6M [2023]
Pierre KALULU ? 0.5M [2025]
Brahim DIAZ ? 0,5M [2021]
Lorenzo COLOMBO ? 0.4M [2024]
Daniel MALDINI - 0.4M [2024]

bs, Maldini 4M

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
They are giving more to Conti and Musacchio than Bennacer.

would you have given him more when we signed him from Empoli?

sorry, but this is a very random post (to say it mildly)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
would you have given him more when we signed him from Empoli?

sorry, but this is a very random post (to say it mildly)

No I mean they should have sold Conti since he is useless and does not deserve 2M.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn Maldini is starving his own kid only paying him 400,000 EUROS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule