The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Where are the italian sources though?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Elliott dropped 70 on a polish nobody and a Brazilian breakdancer. They were ready to invest in piguain.

If there is a market an opportunity we will take it.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Lucky goal but I'll take it. Fuck Atalanta

Saw this earlier. How disrespectful are these odds? :lol:

2021-22 Odds To Win Serie A

Juventus -125
Inter Milan +400
Atalanta +550
Napoli +1000
AC Milan +1200
Roma +1800

Makes sense. Our defense and midfield are great, but our offense is mediocre and not good enough at the moment. We lack skill and firepower to break down teams when our pressing doesn't work and fails to create space to exploit. We are not prepared for the part of the season when the team is exhausted and won't press as hard as in the beginning and will have to rely on possession and skill to solve low block defenses.

We also need to get better at counter-attacking when we have a lead, the amount of times we screwed up promising counter-attacks last season to finish of a game was obscene.

For that we need a quality Hakan replacement and a player on the right that has pace and skill and can take on players 1vs1, adding a new dynamic to our offense. Without that making the CL again is by no means a certainty.

That said, i have enough believe in this management that they will at least make one more major signing, hopefully the biggest signing this summer. Only on 1st september can we judge, still enough time to stay calm.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Nothing on Manicity forum so i doubt its true.
Some of those guys are connected to the club.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Considering we are looking behind couches trying to find spare change in order to fund these 1-2 million dollar transfers how reliable is this source???

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Bernardo Silva rumor. It's like in Saving Private Ryan. Where they are all arguing. The squad is about to implode, and then Tom Hanks tells them what he does for a living, and it brings them calm.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so, we dragging deals for 1-2M difference between offer and request and now we offer 50M for a player?

Like Russell Peter says

Save 50 cents here save 50 cents somewhere else, now you go to dollar store, you can get something else

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Its like having Messi of playmakers.
I dont believe it.
But i want to.
I wouldnt take anyone above Bernardo , not even KDB.

45mil :lol:
Yeah right.
Not even KDB?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Daily Star is trash unfortunately.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This Bernardo Silva rumor. It's like in Saving Private Ryan. Where they are all arguing. The squad is about to implode, and then Tom Hanks tells them what he does for a living, and it brings them calm.

ROFL , thats so accurate.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I don't believe the Bernardo Silva links, but I have to say - he wants to leave Man City and doesn't have many options to choose from.

We don't have the money as of today, but if we can structure a deal over 2-3 years it might be possible.

Perhaps he'll have to take a paycut too.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget about the transfer fee, Bernardo Silva is on 9m net per year. He's not coming

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't believe the Bernardo Silva links, but I have to say - he wants to leave Man City and doesn't have many options to choose from.

We don't have the money as of today, but if we can structure a deal over 2-3 years it might be possible.

Perhaps he'll have to take a paycut too.

His GF doesnt like England.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Makes sense. Our defense and midfield are great, but our offense is mediocre and not good enough at the moment. We lack skill and firepower to break down teams when our pressing doesn't work and fails to create space to exploit. We are not prepared for the part of the season when the team is exhausted and won't press as hard as in the beginning and will have to rely on possession and skill to solve low block defenses.

We also need to get better at counter-attacking when we have a lead, the amount of times we screwed up promising counter-attacks last season to finish of a game was obscene.

For that we need a quality Hakan replacement and a player on the right that has pace and skill and can take on players 1vs1, adding a new dynamic to our offense. Without that making the CL again is by no means a certainty.

That said, i have enough believe in this management that they will at least make one more major signing, hopefully the biggest signing this summer. Only on 1st september can we judge, still enough time to stay calm.

I agree with your points. We're certainly worse this year in offense but I don't think Napoli and Atalanta are any better. We finished second. We have much better depth this season. Hakan replacement is key but we're still at least good enough for 3rd place.

Also, Bernardo is not coming. Stop it :o

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
They?re all racing now to write ?no confermato?

:lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

but true is he wants team with ucl, and im not sure if mc management will let him go to top epl team
and in europe nobody really has the money, maybe with exception of a.madrid (got depaul) and bayern

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All jokes aside, with Grealish, Foden, Torres, Mahrez, why would Silva want to hang around?

Man Utd don't need him, Arsenal just threw serious money down for Odegaard, Chelsea have their wingers and attacking midfielders, Real Madrid don't seem to have money, but he might be the only option. Bayern don't need him, neither do PSG, Juve have their RW covered, Inter don't have money, nor do they need him, so where else is he going? Barca? Lol.

We might not be that unrealistic an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule