Treviso - Milan (25.9.)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yeah, i guess there was some incident at the stand. In the match thread, Kyara already posted the highlights and there was some footage of this, very short though.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
red&black_fever said:
sorry to hijack your argument guys;

just watching the highlihgts, the number of times we get through the Trviso defence and one-on-one with the keeper and missing is unbelievable!
Just by watching that im sure we could have won 4-0 or 5-0.

or just by watching it i saw we could have also lost 6-4treviso played better than us
BMWTaylor said:
Last but not least, what does "25.9" mean?
date of match 25th of september

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I think this was the incedent that Treviso were apologising for:

Treviso defender Stefano Lorenzi is furious at his three-match ban for allegedly elbowing Andriy Shevchenko.

The incident was caught on camera during Milan’s 2-0 victory at the Stadio Euganeo on Sunday afternoon and the Disciplinary Commission considered it to be voluntary.

“This is an outrageous injustice,” slammed Lorenzi after learning of his three-match suspension. “It was a perfectly normal foul during play and not a malicious intervention at all. I feel robbed. I was tried on television, as all the programmes focused on that and made it look worse than it was.”

Serie A and B are clamping down on violent and off the ball incidents this season after changing rules to extend the powers of video evidence.

The Disciplinary Commission is also able to punish players considered guilty of simulation in order to earn a penalty or prompt a referee to send off an opponent, but so far the regulations have not been implemented.

Meanwhile, four players have been hit with a one-match ban in Serie A. They are Ascoli’s Mirko Cudini, Emanuele Filippini of Treviso, Udinese striker Fausto Rossini and Igor Tudor of Siena.

I saw this incedent, but didn't think it was serious enough for Treviso to make a public statment on it. It was malicous though as that guy went straight for Sheva's sensitive cheek :mad:

Watch out Stefano Lorenzi, Kyara will come hunting for you :tongue:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lo Tsar said:
I think this was the incedent that Treviso were apologising for:

Treviso defender Stefano Lorenzi is furious at his three-match ban for allegedly elbowing Andriy Shevchenko.

The incident was caught on camera during Milan’s 2-0 victory at the Stadio Euganeo on Sunday afternoon and the Disciplinary Commission considered it to be voluntary.

“This is an outrageous injustice,” slammed Lorenzi after learning of his three-match suspension. “It was a perfectly normal foul during play and not a malicious intervention at all. I feel robbed. I was tried on television, as all the programmes focused on that and made it look worse than it was.”

Serie A and B are clamping down on violent and off the ball incidents this season after changing rules to extend the powers of video evidence.

The Disciplinary Commission is also able to punish players considered guilty of simulation in order to earn a penalty or prompt a referee to send off an opponent, but so far the regulations have not been implemented.

Meanwhile, four players have been hit with a one-match ban in Serie A. They are Ascoli’s Mirko Cudini, Emanuele Filippini of Treviso, Udinese striker Fausto Rossini and Igor Tudor of Siena.

I saw this incedent, but didn't think it was serious enough for Treviso to make a public statment on it. It was malicous though as that guy went straight for Sheva's sensitive cheek :mad:

Fuck him.
He should feel lucky 2 get 3 matches ban only.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:

i thought you didnt care about sheva now pippo is almost back

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
i thought you didnt care about sheva now pippo is almost back
I don't know why you would think that as Sheva is one of my favourite players, ulthough it is true he is bellow Pippo in my pecking order of favourite players.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I don't know why you would think that as Sheva is one of my favourite players, ulthough it is true he is bellow Pippo in my pecking order of favourite players.

i think lots of people like pippo too much but i cant say much as gilas a clone just younger

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
i think lots of people like pippo too much but i cant say much as gilas a clone just younger
Pippo is miles better than Gila, but I'm not going down that road with you............. again :rolleyes:

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Pippo is miles better than Gila, but I'm not going down that road with you............. again :rolleyes:
:D ok
do you know when he returns?
our discussions are always at night

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila#11 said:
:D ok
do you know when he returns?
our discussions are always at night
Thats of your doing, not mine. And I don't know when he is to return, but hopefully it is soon.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Thats of your doing, not mine. And I don't know when he is to return, but hopefully it is soon.
rumours say cagliari about 3 week away

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I will be away in 3 weeks, so I won't be able to see his return :cry:
oh how unfortunate ill send you a pm to say how bad his next injury is
where you going?

Schedule