UEFA Champions League 2014 -2015

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Lionellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Maldini: "Messi makes the difference. ?I think he reached and surpassed the level of Maradona."

:thumbsup:

Go barca

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no way massimiliano allegri is going to lift a bloody triplete right?:proud:

Sucks for barca chielolni isnt playing. Now suarez wont be able to feed during the game and im sure he doesnt like black meat.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i can orgasm with messi picture

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
+250 juve to lift trophy

+500 juve win in regulation

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Maldini: "Messi makes the difference. ?I think he reached and surpassed the level of Maradona."

:thumbsup:

Go barca

JTGjwUk.png

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This Barca team is absolute shit tbh. It's all about three players and is not even worth a single drip of pee in the urinal of Pep's Barca. Read an article by an journalist who claimed this Barca was the best Barca team ever, What a tool. How did he get a job? :fp:

Juve is always Juve. They're disgusting and I still hope they'll fulfill my dream by doing what they do best, losing finals. :D

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This Barca team is absolute shit tbh. It's all about three players and is not even worth a single drip of pee in the urinal of Pep's Barca. Read an article by an journalist who claimed this Barca was the best Barca team ever, What a tool. How did he get a job? :fp:

Juve is always Juve. They're disgusting and I still hope they'll fulfill my dream by doing what they do best, losing finals. :D

Calm Calma Rotti :lol:

It's more than just 3 players though... I mean how can you leave out Rakitic who has been immense for them in the league and UCL. Also Alves is back on the rise.

This front three is waaaaay better than the 3 from peps era. Current Messi > Pep messi... Neymar > the old Henry which Barca got. Suarez and Eto are probably equal.

This is probably the greatest forward line in their history and they have been banging in the goals... just imagine if Suarez had started in August rather than October.

This is a ruthless killing machine... just look at how they despatched the french english and german champions. Peps was a boring death by a thousand passes type of football, where as this lot go for the jugular asap.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't give a flying horse fuck. This Barca is not Barca. Barca should play tika taka and if they aren't then they can never be considered the best Barca team ever. Peps Barcelona dominated every damn game from minute 0 to 90. This Barca is nothing like that and is pretty Stoke- esque from time to time. Lol.

I sound like the biggest Cule in the world. I just realised. I am not the biggest tika taka fan tbh, but to claim this team is the best Barca team ever makes me mad. :tongue:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't give a flying horse fuck. This Barca is not Barca. Barca should play tika taka and if they aren't then they can never be considered the best Barca team ever. Peps Barcelona dominated every damn game from minute 0 to 90. This Barca is nothing like that and is pretty Stoke- esque from time to time. Lol.

I sound like the biggest Cule in the world. I just realised. I am not the biggest tika taka fan tbh, but to claim this team is the best Barca team ever makes me mad. :tongue:

:lol:

Like I've said in many posts before... there is more than one way to skin a cat. I love thie way this barca has transformed from a boring team to one that excites so much. the front 3 have a huge part to play in that... as does the rest of the team when they transition the ball quicker from defence to attack.

Quit defending Peps ideology bro... i mean this barca is Bayern in reverse (since pep landed) :lol: ... What was once a fierce monster has been transformed into a tiki taka borefest with 2 cosecutive semi final thrashings.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
My favorite style of play is tika takatenaccio anyways. ;)

Unless it's Barca. They aren't allowed to play anything else than tika taka. Lol.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
95% of there attack is Leo Messi cut in, pass to the left hand side to one of Jordi Alba/Neymar

pretty dull tbh

There midfield is more hardworking & protects the defense better, so they look better as a whole. But they are certainly dull to watch, it's all the same.

Neymar did himself a rainbow flick recently & even the coach publicly criticized him for it :lol: :fp: Nobody can express themselves.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
tiki taka was based almost purely on prime Xavi. That player doesn't exist anymore. It'll never be that again.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My favorite style of play is tika takanaccio anyways. ;)

Unless it's Barca. They aren't allowed to play anything else than tika taka. Lol.

Fixed ;)

95% of there attack is Leo Messi cut in, pass to the left hand side to one of Jordi Alba/Neymar

pretty dull tbh

There midfield is more hardworking & protects the defense better, so they look better as a whole. But they are certainly dull to watch, it's all the same.

Neymar did himself a rainbow flick recently & even the coach publicly criticized him for it :lol: :fp: Nobody can express themselves.

Best defence in the whole of Europe iirc. Dull was watching a team make countless passes which lead to nowhere.

Could you imagine a player doing the rainbow flick in the days of tiki taki ? Possession was far more important. Now they are winning without hogging the ball.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh, back then etoo didn't need 10 chances to score a goal.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barcelona this year took off once Suarez settled in. Before that they were playing similar to last year where Neymar and Messi were nullified in several games and couldn't do much against the big teams. Suarez is key for making the front 3 work because he opens up space in the defense where Neymar poaches and Messi makes runs. Last year's Barcelona were predictable and easy to shut down but this year they are unpredictable and hard to close down since there is too much movement up front for defenders to focus on only one player. Part of it is down to the coach since he made them play more direct attacking football.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeh, back then etoo didn't need 10 chances to score a goal.

lol... Eto'o was a great finisher, but Suarez is like having 3 players(without reducing the rest, unlike Ibra).

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol... Eto'o was a great finisher, but Suarez is like having 3 players(without reducing the rest, unlike Ibra).

And actually shows up in the big UCL games. I like Ibra but Suarez is better since he can assist and score just fine in small games or big games (where Ibra flops). Not to mention the work-rate and mobility Suarez has is incredible.

VillainousKindDragonfly.gif

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chiellini is a real big loss.
Hes their best defender and the sort a leader/organizer... Also, Barcelona stronger side is still the RW

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
arturo-vidal-champions-league-barcelona-v-juventus_k77lesf9y0c61l94nd3b6lxw8.jpg

Look at him... fucking philistine.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chiellini is a real big loss.
Hes their best defender and the sort a leader/organizer... Also, Barcelona stronger side is still the RW

Chiellini is always decisive. Gets much more things done than the other defenders.
But he can also be a serious liability, in Europe at least where he can't get away with the shirt pulling etc, and seems to have made a habit of slipping in crucial moments.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Lionellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Schedule