Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
This game won't decide the scudetto. A draw should be a good result for us. But, i am pretty sure we will murder them this time :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A draw is a good result to Juve.

Only a win is a good result. And a loss gives Juve a nice edge for league victory.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I would be satisfied with a draw. We have an easier schedule soon and Juve are bound to drop points sooner or later

Plus it would be the ultimate trolling if we win the Scudetto with Juve remaining unbeaten :lol:

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
A draw is a good result to Juve.

Only a win is a good result. And a loss gives Juve a nice edge for league victory.

A draws means, we remain above them (they have a game in hand). They have a pretty tough schedule in March. Napoli, Inter, Roma, e.t.c Our schedule is much easier.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You don't have to out bully them. There are other ways.

Or how are Barça so strong?

When we can defend by passing it around our box, get players sent off by running into them and score due to having the best player in the world we'll be good enough to do without a powerful player.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
A draws means, we remain above them (they have a game in hand). They have a pretty tough schedule in March. Napoli, Inter, Roma, e.t.c Our schedule is much easier.

:thumbsup:

Hope Allegri doesn't see this as a must win game and puts in a more pragmatic approach

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Diavolo.bmp

VS

The_Hunchback_of_Notre_Dame_36788_Medium.jpg

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

No contest

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
We need to take a totally defensive approach, we have to make sure they don't dominate the midfield and don't let them have runs in box, and of course we just need another Arsenal defense performance, having an answer for every possible threat.

in last 2 games we were tactically, physically and psychologically weak, this time it will be the other way around, we just have to make sure we are the team who sets the game's pace, don't fall for their possible park the bus if we manage to dominate possession, and don't let their mind game get to us.

And for attack, if we don't have Ibra-Boa, then I'd go with Binho-Pato-Urby, for the sole reason that Juve's defense has to work too hard if these 3 play decently, Pato and Binho have their Brazilian thing and can play off each other in an unpredictable way, which will confuse Chiellini's dumb ass.

If we have Ibra and no Boa, then Urby-Binho-Ibra, with Binho trying his hardest to mess their defense and free up Ibra.

If we have Boa and no Ibra, then Boa-Binho-Pato, and Nocerino and Urby in mid.

If we have both, then just do it like Arsenal.

The only mystery will be Aquilani, If both him and Boa are available, then it will be difficult to choose 3 from Noce-Aqua-Boa-Urby, I'd bench Aqua. If there's no Boa, then Urby to TQ and Aqua-Noce in mid.

We will also need MvB and TS to play quick smart unpredictable long balls when Juve loses possession, since we are good enough to use them these days.

It's an easy game, Juve is nothing dangerous, we didn't respect them enough last two times, but this time we will know what we are facing, and since they won't be able to play a different game, hopefully W will be ours.

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No no no defensive approach nothing. We need to just play our game. I dont even mind playing with our Cesena line up because we are a team in form and confidence is high. Let's not disrupt the chemistry of the team just yet, introducing new players like Aquilani and Pato could disrupt the beautiful game flow we got going on at the moment (even though Muntari fit right in with no probs).

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pato Elsharrawy
Robinho

All fast, smart and interchangeble they could all cause problems for Jewb.

Plus who doesnt want to see this combination?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
@Hitman-That's my take, we can't take another loss, not for 1 %.

We can't afford to have the same performance we did against them the last 2 times or what we did against Inter, Arsenal are a different side and without Boa or a mobile Ibra we can't repeat it against Juve.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I really want the win.

I want a CL type of performance here, like the one against Arsenal.

Depends on the players we have available though.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
I would be satisfied with a draw. We have an easier schedule soon and Juve are bound to drop points sooner or later

Plus it would be the ultimate trolling if we win the Scudetto with Juve remaining unbeaten :lol:

LOL, wonder if this has happened, a team being unbeaten and not won scudetto

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
LOL, wonder if this has happened, a team being unbeaten and not won scudetto

no way it happens

lets be realistic

if juBe manage(somehow) to remain unbeaten then they will finish above us 10 points

im sure allegri will choose the more balanced team.neither too much pace attacking abilities etc neither too much destroyers

urby robi nocerino muntari must start...they offer us all of them combined

i know one thing

ibra or not boa or not we have to win

teach zebras a lesson

milan-juventus 3-0

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Moggi:

"Saturday night's race will be important but not decisive. But it ends there will be time to recover." On one thing is certain: "Ibra will play. I am convinced that the complaint will be accepted for the Rossoneri and the Swede will take the field."

-milannews

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra will play. The appeal has been accepted. Forza Milan !

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
So.. Ibra Binho upfront?

I'm still wondering about Boateng though, how is he?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Well he joined from 2006, let's hope he's not another troll like yesterday cuz this time I bought his news :(

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

plz i cant wait :tongue:

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
no way it happens

lets be realistic

if juBe manage(somehow) to remain unbeaten then they will finish above us 10 points

im sure allegri will choose the more balanced team.neither too much pace attacking abilities etc neither too much destroyers

urby robi nocerino muntari must start...they offer us all of them combined

i know one thing

ibra or not boa or not we have to win

teach zebras a lesson

milan-juventus 3-0

there has been cases in Italian football were teams would go unbeaten but failed to get the scudetto in the end due to lack of goals or points.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
there has been cases in Italian football were teams would go unbeaten but failed to get the scudetto in the end due to lack of goals or points.

i know i know

remember tho

WE ARE MILAN

CHAMPIONS OF BAD LUCK :proud:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
just didnt expect gays in a milan forum

The only problem with having a gay following is that gays are very terratorial, and kinda move in a pack mentality.

Trust me, we dont wanna see Milan jerseys popping up in gay pride marches.

Our kit would be the laughing stock of Europe.

This sorta happened in the states when the skinhead nazis adopted the Bulls jersey. To this day if your wearing a bulls jersey, people stare funny.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Well he joined from 2006, let's hope he's not another troll like yesterday cuz this time I bought his news :(

well it seems he is a troll

85 lvl troll

epic gear

100 epic mounts

GM troll

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
If they play 3-5-2 we can have our attackers (Boateng/Urby Robi Ibra/Pato) play 1v1 against their defense and break loose.

Our main concern should be the flanks, Abate and Zambro/Mesbah must not make mistakes against their fullbacks. The center should be ours, I have total confidence in Silva Nesta plus Van Bommel.

I wonder if Allegri will have a special plan for Pirlo. I don't consider man marking, guess our mezzalas will cover him as tight as possible.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
If they play 3-5-2 we can have our attackers (Boateng/Urby Robi Ibra/Pato) play 1v1 against their defense and break loose.

The funny thing is that a 3 - 5 - 2 will look like this

------------GK
-------CB--CB--CB
---RB-----CM-------LB
------CM-------CM
---------CF---CF

When Juve are defending this could easily become a 5-3-2 formation - breaking loose won't be that simple.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Our main concern should be the flanks, Abate and Zambro/Mesbah must not make mistakes against their fullbacks. The center should be ours, I have total confidence in Silva Nesta plus Van Bommel.

I wonder if Allegri will have a special plan for Pirlo. I don't consider man marking, guess our mezzalas will cover him as tight as possible.

Antonini*/Mesbah. Both preform well this season, unlike Zambrotta who we haven't seen on the pitch for a long time for a reason. I believe he's done. At least he shouldn't play, since he's been bad this season, and not match fit.

Last edited:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Antonini*/Mesbah. Both preform well this season, unlike Zambrotta who we haven't seen on the pitch for a long time for a reason. I believe he's done. At least he should play, since he's been bad this season, and not match fit.

hmmm

i cant undestand after the'' i believe he's done''

Schedule