Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Fire Montella and get who? Lippi?

Guy needs more time

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella has really only had one bad game, gtfo. This type of poor planning and impatience is why Milan is where it's at right now.

We won the first match playing well and with the right game plan, but almost chocked bc the poor mentality of the players(Miha always spoke of this also). Second game, montella had the team playing well but stupid, amateur mistakes cost us against a team that we should lose to regardless. Last game was bad. So yeah, let's fire him because we lost one match we weren't supposed to....

Good god sometimes the ideas on here are stupid

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You guys need to calm your tits, nobody is saying we should fire him. I explicitly said that the team is poorly build many times.

I'm saying that he should have figured how to play the resources he has to the best of their abilities by now, which is evident so far that he hasn't. If he doesn't find a proper solution until the Chinese come, he should be fired then and not now.

Now you might get your tits up in flames again, and say "what?? fire him when he has a better team", yes of course. The team even with 2-3 great investments in the winter market won't turn all of a sudden into Barcelona ( where a mediocre coach can still achieve stuff), and we will need somebody that can get the best out of what he currently has at his disposal.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
As long as a loser like Monto is captain and shit players like Poli , Berto are starting then no coach should be fired even if we had a donkey as one.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calabria could start against Sampdoria instead of Abate. Run-off between Montolivo and Sosa for the regista role. #Sky

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
“It’s not true that I am not happy with my team,” Montella told Sky Sport Italia.

“I am very disappointed when we lose and feel we could’ve done more. The effort of the lads has never been an issue, but every now and then difficulties arise in this process.

“There were some positives and I don’t think the work of the last two months should entirely be thrown away. I have to work on the negatives and think positive to bring in some optimism.

“The important thing is to identify where we can improve. I always said the spirit of proving ourselves was essential, whether it’s proving it to ourselves, to our teammates, the fans who jeer or even the Coach. Anyone to bring the best out of you.

“I think these lads need support and I am here to support them, above all publicly. I expect a temperamental response from the team and myself on Friday against Sampdoria.”

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Abate & Monto :fp:

CsZLe-YXYAAlQ4R.jpg

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Calabria LB, Monto starter :fp:

Montella is proving he's mediocre shit coach once again :fp:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There are reports that Sampdoria-Milan could be postponed due to the bad weather that these days is affecting the North Italy.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This match is tomorrow :eek:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
No boli and abate this time plz...montoleader doesnt deserve to play, but we dont have anyone else so yeah.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
De Sciglio (has a physical problem) will not be called up for the match vs Sampdoria. #Mediaset

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Against Torino: Injured
Against Udinese: Antonelli
Against Samp: Injured
Against Lazio: Maybe Antonelli again

Things aren't going well for De Sciglio, I want to see him playing more.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Yes, true, and Bacca was left out because he was sold :lol:

De Sciglio is our best fullback.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Montella will play with Lapadula and not Bacca tomorrow.

Schedule