What was the nicest goal you ever saw?

Reaction score
My favorite is when Seedorf scored from 40 yards when he play for Real in 97. and George Weah when he scored 4 goals against Verona and ran past the complete Verona team to score. Maradona's goal against England are for me the best 3 goals. :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This really is a good thread, because when a goal resurfaces in your memory (some of ours are more clouded than others :D ) then you can put it here.....

I was watching a show on french tv here that was a 5 in the morning recap of Italia 90.......and I must say, Baggio's incredible goal vs Czechoslovakia needs to be mentioned. How I forgot about that oen when initially writing here....I have no clue, but for football fans outside of Italy......that was probably the first time they had seen the divine ponytail in action......a truly remarkable piece of individual effort and performance......I must say so myself.....

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Celta's Silvinho scored a great goal against Barcelona. :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Anyone catch Gudjohnson's bycicle vs Leeds the other day????

Pure class.......definitely not in the Van Basten type of class, but certainly a remarkable piece of skill by the Icelandic striker.....

Lampard.......shut up......you didn't mean for that cross to be played behind him......you simply miss hit it, and Eidur cleaned up your crap....

BTW.......congrats Scharatz.......I see Spurs tied Chelsea......a team that usually gives them fits ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
How can we possibly let a topic such as this die so quick??????? :conf:

During our recent CL trip to Flanders......the Kaka goal was simply amazing. Moments before being pulled, and redistinguishing Milan as the group leaders. How important that individual piece of brilliance may turn up to be should Milan advance deep into this tourney.

This topic is always good bring back up, because I am sure soem of you will recall something that will even make me pull a total recall of sorts. :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wow I don't know where to start.There are a lot of beautifull goals.
The best goal this season is Van der Vart goal against Feynord.I
remember Ronaldo scored an amazing goal against Espanol(I think)when
he played for Barca.He passed maybe 7 players from half of the pich
and then the goal keeper as well.Does any body remembers this goal?
R.Carlos also scored an amazin goal against France in a friendly game
from a free kick.Rivaldo's bicikle kick against Valencia 2
years ago.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I forgot Bresan's goal.Remember Fiorentina-Barca 3:3?He scored a bicikle kick from 25 m.Hesp was then a goal keeper but any way it was a amazing goal.

Astrix

a Smoker
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
ok-ok-ok......I forgot about this one, but hopefully the rest of you have not. Anyone recall King George Weah's Half pitch run through Verona???????

:devil2:

You're talking about a goal that i consider a FAR MORE SUPERIOR than Maradona's against England. actaully far more superior than any other goal that mentioned here. maybe Van Basten's goal in 88 cope with it, in way of superlative. :cool:

The lion got the ball after a corner from Verona, and from OUR box he started to run and pass Verona all the way to the goal like they were nothing!!! a FULL FIELD! and Verona's players were knowned than as very strong, solid and aggresive players(not like the ladies of england that Maradona passed. )

Grande George Weah!!! RE LEON! :devil::devilfir: :star::star::star::star::star:

Forza Milan :devilcoo:

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
there are a lot of great goals in history, one of the best is R-VDVs goal vs. Rotterdam as he scored with the heel, Ronaldo is a goalscoring machine and has scored so many times beautiful goals combined with ankle breaking moves, Beckham and Seedorf both scored amazing goals with long shots from near middlepoint, Beckham did it with great loop over goalkeeper, Seedorf hammered the ball into the goal the shot was so hard the goalkeeper had have broken arms if he would try to stop the ball
there are so many more

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
King George Weah's goal against Verona is the best goal Ive seen ever.... :devil:
Among other favourites;
Rivaldos bicyclekick against Valencia
Maradonas solo-raid vs England
Shevchenkos goal vs Real Madrid last year, after brilliant pass by Rui Costa :devil:

Reaction score
As far as from last season i loved the 3 Totti's freekicks in both legs of the Coppa Italia finals ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Il Re Leone said:
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
ok-ok-ok......I forgot about this one, but hopefully the rest of you have not. Anyone recall King George Weah's Half pitch run through Verona???????

:devil2:

You're talking about a goal that i consider a FAR MORE SUPERIOR than Maradona's against England. actaully far more superior than any other goal that mentioned here. maybe Van Basten's goal in 88 cope with it, in way of superlative. :cool:

The lion got the ball after a corner from Verona, and from OUR box he started to run and pass Verona all the way to the goal like they were nothing!!! a FULL FIELD! and Verona's players were knowned than as very strong, solid and aggresive players(not like the ladies of england that Maradona passed. )

Grande George Weah!!! RE LEON! :devil::devilfir: :star::star::star::star::star:

Forza Milan :devilcoo:

Its always good to remember that yes, you are right, it was simply scintillating goal, but King George scored three more in that match as well ;)

If I can find this Sheva goal I shall send it to you Mak.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini wrote:
If I can find this Sheva goal I shall send it to you Mak.

thanks ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I hate to waste this on a Juve player, but what a goal for Nedved vs Perugia last night. It is a must see for those who haven't seen it. Don't neglect yourself.....even for a hunchback :tongue:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes that was a great goal by Nedved. another beautiful goal was when Mancini scored against lazio. Mancini's career started to move up real fast after that goal.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
A goal Seedorf made against Juventus when played for Inter like 2 season's ago. Also one he made for Madrid.
Roberto Carlos's goals against France and Tenerife.
Roberto Baggio's goal in WC90 against the Checz.
Maradona's goal in WC86
Sheva's goal against Juventus.
Weah's goal against Verona.
Brasil goal in WC70, against Italy, the one where the whole team touch the ball.
A goal Uruguay did against Denmark on last WC.
Rivaldo's goal against Valencia, the "chilena"....
Raul's goal against MU, the Redondo play...
.....if I keep on I will never end!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ok guys, for the 5th time I brought back up this topic. I dug deep into this section to find this thread, so post away. I can't think of anything right now, but I am sure I will. :D

Also, try not to limit your posts to the greatest goals ever. Mention some that you see from weekend action. I am sure I am missing nice goals in Germany, Holland, England, ect.... because I usually only watch Spanish and Italian action.

For instance, all would enjoy Marquez's free kick today for Barca, which was preceded by a Ronaldinho decoy. Nice action from them. Actually, Deco's strike in the match is worth a look as well.

Last edited:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ads216 said:
yes that was a great goal by Nedved. another beautiful goal was when Mancini scored against lazio. Mancini's career started to move up real fast after that goal.
I think Anura is referring to Roma's Mancini, not Robero Mancini. However here is a link to Roberto's world class flick from a Sinisia corner vs. Parma.

http://www.repubblica.it/speciale/2002/mondiali2002/topgol/video/08_adsl.html

Also, there are more goal links on the right. Enjoy.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
it wasn't the best goal i've ever seen, but solano's goal last week was pretty special. it was an overhead off a corner, but it was wierd because he only used his right foot..it looked pretty cool.

sticking with villa, hitzelsperger scored a blinder last week too. off the volley, outside of the box. i really like this guy.

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
One of the best goals was from Bergkamp against newcaslte simply brilliant, and also his goal against Argentina after a 60 yard pass of Frank de Boer at the world Cup.

And a great one is from Robbie Keane when he came from behind the goalkeeper who was inside his penalty area trying to shoot away.

Also, MvB vs den bosch en ussr are legendary

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Barremans said:
One of the best goals was from Bergkamp against newcaslte simply brilliant, and also his goal against Argentina after a 60 yard pass of Frank de Boer at the world Cup.

And a great one is from Robbie Keane when he came from behind the goalkeeper who was inside his penalty area trying to shoot away.

Also, MvB vs den bosch en ussr are legendary

Well the best one that I saw but only on replies was Maradonas dribling the whole damn England defense and scores. http://videos.sportec.es/sportec/goles/maradona.mpg
The most nicest goal past two years was the Mario Stanic ones with Chelsea when he took the ball at 40 meters and start driblin it with bouncing with his feet in the air and than shot the bomb, just too good from about 30 meters.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
A goal Crespo did in his Parma years....I don't know how it's called in english but in spanish we ussually call it "taquito", that was one of the best goals I have seen....think it was against Juventus.
Sheva's goal against Juve
Giggs goal against Arsenal(not so sure)
Rivaldo's bicycle kick against Valencia(not only because of the bicycle kick, but also because it was the last play of the game and it meant Barca's pass to UCL).
Zidane's goal in the UCL final.
Roberto Carlos's against France and Tenerife.
Beckham's against Greece(a beautiful free-kick, that gave them the chance to go to the WC).
Figo against England in EURO 2000.
Bergkamp against Argentina in WC 98.
Raul's against ManU(specially because of Redondo's play).
Ljumberg's goal against Juve(after a beautiful play by Bergkamp where he left the whole Juventu's defence crazy).
Those are the one's in my head right now.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Quality videos omer! ;) Some do not work though!

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Maybe the goals listed below have been mentioned before:
- MvB goal against USSR Euro 88 (woke up my brother during the replay)
- Maradona againts England in WC 86
- Zidane - CL Final 2002 vs Leverkusen
- Bergkamp - WC 98 Quarter Final vs Argentina
- Eder - WC 82 vs USSR (Dassayev didn't even move)
- Sheva vs Juve 01/02 season
- Maradona 1st goal vs Belgium - WC 86 semifinal
- Klinsmann goal in Euro 96 (forgot against who. Croatia?)
- Falcao and Socrates goal vs Italy in WC 82
- Baggio WC 94 vs Spain (rounded Zubizaretta before shooting from tight angle)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Sheva vs Juve 01/02
Sheva vs Lazio 03/04 (Seria A,second goal)
Kaka vs Empoli 02/03
Zidane Vs Leverkusen 2002 CL Final
Ronaldinho Vs England WC 2002

many many others .. I just remember this ones for now

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Does anybody have Sheva's goal against Slovenia in the playoffs for the Euro 2000?It was a real master piece!!!

Schedule