• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I got kebab by vicious 2nd round ko. serious as hell too. I really think kebab will get his first ko win.

vicious 2nd round ko? as in stand up?

HPXn1.jpg

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I got kebab by vicious 2nd round ko. serious as hell too. I really think kebab will get his first ko win.

tko maybe, hes not really a finisher

fun fight though, conor will get 1:30-2 mins per round to ko khabib if he doesn't gas

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPEXBHBwTg

3 and half year back just look at that team

i am more then satified now when i see what was playing for milan not that long ago

-------lopez
zacardo--alex--rami--??'
poli----van ginkel--essie
cerci----menez---honda

mama miaaa

was watching this one the other day

midfield of Poli - De Jong - Muntari :lol:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

was watching this one the other day

midfield of Poli - De Jong - Muntari :lol:

this alongside the 1-0 win over gobbi (locatelli screamer) is the greatest game of the banter era

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Birsaforever

Would you be a doll and stop posting that person’s pic

Thanks

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Sesheva

How the hell are you, man?

Holy shit you gave us a scare

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
or maybe changing coach, players and tactics every season affected our attack, midfield and defence too?

every season since 2012-13 i see the team start performing in january bar the Inzaghi season which was even worse in the second half
He just switched to new manager, new tactics and new players..didn't seem to affect his scoring touch in the first game. He already beat his league goal total for all of last season lolol. The only constant through all of this has been been our garbage midfield. No forward has yet to survive it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Jong at regista was a low point for the club football wise

bad times

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He just switched to new manager, new tactics and new players..didn't seem to affect his scoring touch in the first game.

You missed my point.

A new player in a team that has a stable core can perform. A totally new team every summer usually doesn't.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Speaking about midfielders, Biglia was good for Lazio and Kessie was good for Atalanta (let alone Bertolacci being good for Genoa 2014-15) how they were so bad at the beginning of last season?

How the team started performing in January and only Juventus and Napoli made more points than us in the second leg of the league?

Kessie, he played in a new team also when he joined Atalanta and his coach was going to be sacked in October due to all the team playing like shit, then they started performing and they reached 4th place (too bad for them it was when only top 3 qualified to CL)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
this alongside the 1-0 win over gobbi (locatelli screamer) is the greatest game of the banter era

My god what a great match this was.

Classic Bonera. Diego Lopez getting nowhere near anything. Menez being excellent.

Pippo was really trying his best to play crickets with broken bats, wasn't he

It's so funny how we have a much better team but a lot of us were still optimistic with that utterly garbage team.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol inter dint starct radja due to an injury issue. Valero dint start. balde and perisic dint start and only came on in the second half. politano is a shit italian fodder. dont know why they bought him. inter has a very good team.
let's take suso, hakan and kessie out and see how we look.
not praising inter but be real. They dint play their best team and sassuolo is a bogey team for top teams. You need your full strength team to beat them.

This is true, the World Cup and fitness levels didn't help. Just as an illustration, this is the Inter team that started last night:

Icardi
Asamoah - Martinez - Politano
Brozovic - Vecino
Dalbert - Miranda - de Vrij - D'Ambrosio
Handanovic​

And this could be Inter's Starting XI when everyone is back:

Icardi
Perisic - Martinez - Keita
Brozovic - Nainggolan
Asamoah - Miranda - Skriniar - Versaljko
Handanovic​

It can make a difference.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Speaking about midfielders, Biglia was good for Lazio and Kessie was good for Atalanta (let alone Bertolacci being good for Genoa 2014-15) how they were so bad at the beginning of last season?

How the team started performing in January and only Juventus and Napoli made more points than us in the second leg of the league?

Kessie, he played in a new team also when he joined Atalanta and his coach was going to be sacked in October due to all the team playing like shit, then they started performing and they reached 4th place (too bad for them it was when only top 3 qualified to CL)

I think it was a combination of Fassone+Mirabelli buying basically a new starting XI that did not fit any formation/tactics and Montella not being able to utilize the squad handed to him properly. General incompetence be the clubs management at every level.

Hopefully, Milan can hit the ground running this season under Gattuso. The extra week may actually help in the long-run.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
he has been playing mostly attacking midfielder while Spalletti was the coach of Roma

He had given him more freedom to roam forward but nainngolan ain’t an attacking midfielder. He’s a good box to box but creative isn’t his thing.

Inter basically didn’t sign the two players who got them into the ucl.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I think it was a combination of Fassone+Mirabelli buying basically a new starting XI that did not fit any formation/tactics and Montella not being able to utilize the squad handed to him properly. General incompetence be the clubs management at every level.

Hopefully, Milan can hit the ground running this season under Gattuso. The extra week may actually help in the long-run.

Every coach we had since 2012 couldn't do shit at the beginning of the season with a whole new starting XI, not just Montella.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every coach we had since 2012 couldn't do shit at the beginning of the season with a whole new starting XI, not just Montella.

I believe Inzaghi's team got off to a hot start then the train went off the tracks pretty fast :lol:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He had given him more freedom to roam forward but nainngolan ain’t an attacking midfielder. He’s a good box to box but creative isn’t his thing.

he's not a classical #10, he has been more a CAM that wins duels and score goals, eventually playing short passes with other attacking players, still is a very useful player to have in that position.

Inter basically didn’t sign the two players who got them into the ucl.

Yes, that was quite strange but Radja and Vrsaljko are not bad signings. Especially Vrsaljko which has not Cancelo's talent, but he's much more complete and experienced, probably the better choice for Inter, while Juve can enjoy best a super-attacking RB

Rafinha instead would have probably been a better signing than Radja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule