The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What i like about kalulu isn't his skill but character.

Yeah, but skill too, like the way he caught that ball, not bad. I hope he steps up and covers for us the same way Gabbia did.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nothing Kalulu does is lazy or half-assed. When he passes, he moves immediately for a return ball... he puts the ball on the proper foot when passing, and he always leads his teammates in the right direction. Defensively, he seems very competent for a 20 year old in his second professional start. Very good speed and he seems to be really good in the air.

This is a promising player and I will credit PigeonSheva for talking this guy up after we bought him, although he thinks he is an RB lmbo

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A match like today has to make you wonder if we should forego a CB signing in January and instead go for a Vice-Ibra. Then again, our form has been great without Ibra, so am I overreacting?

Today was like football blue balls. I needed that 3rd goal... I?m going to be so frustrated and horny until Genoa :(

What's the urgent need for a cb? For starting def, Kjaer and Romagnoli are good enough. For backup there is Gabbia, Kalulu, Duarte and soon Mussachio.

For proper striker (not winger playing as cf) there is just Zlatan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kalulu played in possession based game, id like to see him when we are pressured and having players in our box.

Not down playing his contribution but id like to see more.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu played in possession based game, id like to see him when we are pressured and having players in our box.

If he doesn't work out then Gabbia, Mussachio & Duarte are decent as backup for half a season. Who is going to sub for Zlatan?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Ok. We can move on.

This is what the good stuff is all about.

Fighting for meaningful things not scrapping for 6th

Always be grateful and remember that Juve/inter lurkers are spending their time talking about Milan

All is right in the world

Project Cleanup has been flashing in my head in recent months :proud:

Kalulu looked very good on the ball. Was impressed by how cool, calm and collected he was on his Serie A debut. Not sure if he has the build to be a permanent centre half though.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's the urgent need for a cb? For starting def, Kjaer and Romagnoli are good enough. For backup there is Gabbia, Kalulu, Duarte and soon Mussachio.

For proper striker (not winger playing as cf) there is just Zlatan.

Musacchio is basically gone and Duarte shouldn?t even be an option lol. Even if Kalulu is another CB option there?s still a need for another one I think.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Project Cleanup has been flashing in my head in recent months :proud:

Kalulu looked very good on the ball. Was impressed by how cool, calm and collected he was on his Serie A debut. Not sure if he has the build to be a permanent centre half though.

Kalulu is only a teenager and will still grow and develop. In terms of build, Cannavaro was a midget for a CB and won a ballon d'or.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Also that. But Im interested to see him as a Rb more.

This points were lost coz of bad luck, maybe Pioli this time and poor concentration of our Dm's on both goals.

And this time Donna didnt do a miracle save and thats it.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A match like today has to make you wonder if we should forego a CB signing in January and instead go for a Vice-Ibra. Then again, our form has been great without Ibra, so am I overreacting?

Today was like football blue balls. I needed that 3rd goal... I?m going to be so frustrated and horny until Genoa :(

Getting a backup striker wouldn't be the worst thing, but we really played well, and yet, the team and Pioli are wholly unsatisfied.

We have a few more games to see how we handle being this short-handed before the winter break, but so far, I think Rebic has been wasteful with chances but he's been passing and working his ass off. Diaz and Hakan were severely unlucky today, Leao getting hurt after coming on, and FOUR times hitting the post? Disallowed goal?

I am trying to talk myself out of thinking this is the game where everything begins to unravel.

I thought that against Verona, and I was wrong, I look forward to Genoa. This team should be snarling ready to go against Genoa.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel really really down because of benacers injury tbh

Thats the problem with our squad. I say with hand on heart- our first 11 is top 5 if not top 3 in the world. Our squad probably isnt even top 20- Tonali-kessie I feel might be too slow and god forbid tonali-krunic we will be in real trouble. The weeks break after the lazio game will come at a good time. If elliot dont back us in the market in Jan I wont ever forgive them, and Im not even asking for 50 million kitty. Just a giroud for 5 million and a cm like soumare for 15-20 million

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

This is what I?m talking about, we have a problem with marking the players and set pieces. Kalulu is agressive, but it remains to be seen if this 179cm player can give us a hand or not in such situations.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
fucking romagnoli marking none in both of parma goal

Both goals were scored from midfielder runs. How exactly was Romagnoli to blame?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There is really no two ways around it and Elliott are fooling themselves if they think there is.

We need to spend this January. Simple as that.

We cannot get by by having a cheap transfer window.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

If rumours about Bennacer are true, its time to buy a midfielder in January.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

How many games til January?
The boys need to rest obviously

Edit

Its Genoa, Sassuolo, and Lazio within 9 days

Last edited:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We might go into the sassuolo game with a tonali-krunic cm lol

Do we have a loan recall clause for pobega?

Pobega?s characteristics don?t suit a 2 man double pivot. He isn?t an option

We need a high level player to rotate with Kessie. That has been apparent since after the restart . We need a sub center forward. Both are a must must must.

We need 3 players minimum to secure top 4. 4 to 5 to fight for Scudetto

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If it was up to me I would get 2 midfielders. We are super thin there. We don?t even have the equivalent of Gabbia, Kalulu, Mussachio, or even Duarte who can step in and do a decent job. We just don?t have any subs there at all.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s almost like it was a good idea to purchase a competent midfielder to act as our vice-Bennacer in Tonali, huh?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dude, even the greatest teams have disappointing games sometimes. Can't be smooth ride all the time.

This was similar to the match against Verona. We have been behind two times this season (serie a) and we lost points in both matches.

Remember these are the type of matches you have to win to qualify for chl.

Now we have to play against our bogey team in 3 days followed by in form sassuolo.
Also We are averaging 1 injury per match.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It?s almost like it was a good idea to purchase a competent midfielder to act as our vice-Bennacer in Tonali, huh?

At the beginning of the season Pioli said he wants 4 cm of equal quality remember?Unfortunately,it's hard to find those kind of players( in our case is vice Kessie) without overpaid.Hopefully Maldini can made a miracle once again finding a quality CM without spending more than 30 millon euros lol...

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season Pioli said he wants 4 cm of equal quality remember?Unfortunately,it's hard to find those kind of players( in our case is vice Kessie) without overpaid.Hopefully Maldini can made a miracle once again finding a quality CM without spending more than 30 millon euros lol...

I think its now or never for Elliot, so budget should be there for winter

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think its now or never for Elliot, so budget should be there for winter

I heard a report/rumour said they(Elliot) increase the budget to 35 million euros .If that's true you think it will be enough for either 2 of vice Ibra,vice Kessie and a CB?I personally think it's not enough but yeah because of FFP they have to be careful with spending..

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Both goals were scored from midfielder runs. How exactly was Romagnoli to blame?
Because kessie and bennacer allowed players running freely into the box. But you need to the blame the captain.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Same injury as Ibrahimovic, only worry that he has been struggling lately and it got worse.

We will need a midfielder as is. Depending on his injury duration we might need two.

Aguassi is someone to look into.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It?s almost like it was a good idea to purchase a competent midfielder to act as our vice-Bennacer in Tonali, huh?
And there were some geniuses who thought Pioli's demands for four starter quality midfielders was excessive.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Could have bit the bullet and gotten Bakayoko

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I can see us loaning someone for CM tbh if there's not a market opportunity. We also desperately need a true CF backup for Zlatan. Leao had bad luck with injuries recently and Rebic is clearly better on the wing.

He is a great worker and I commend him for that, but his goalscoring his not there week in and week out. Surely the injury in this case hurt his rhythm as well.

Our management is facing a huge battle here to find the pieces with limited funds and despite us having holes, we should commend them for what they've done.

Pioli did great to mold something that's greater than all it's parts and we should be grateful. But like most of you, I am hungry for that scudetto and proving the doubters wrong so I hope we keep finding pieces.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Could have bit the bullet and gotten Bakayoko

Yeah,not sure why Maldini couldn't get him.Maybe because he want to be a starter?Just my assumption off course..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule