The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find it weird that many are willing to sacrifice a solid project over a single player. Football is an emotion driven sport so it?s understandable.

Personally I?m not willing to go back to the banter era or anything resembling it, where our finances were complete shambles. This is highly unlikely to be caused by a high wages of Donnarumma, but a few more financial decisions like the ones some are proposing, who knows.

Give Donna 8 million, give Hakan 8 million, give Kessie 8 million, give Bennacer 8 million, why not they all deserve it. I think they are all as important as Donna. Why shouldn?t they feel the desire to ask for these wages, I think they are as important to this project as he is.

I?m glad Maldini seems a shrewd director, rarely driven by emotions. Who is willing to let things go, like we have seen with many deals he left on the table despite being very close to prices. I imagine he will handle the negotiations the same, if he feels it?s not going to be in the best interest of the club, he will just leave it. I?m sure PSG can take him on, I?m not sure they can even afford his wages, with the current climate and their already high wage bill, Pep doesn?t deal with Raola clients as far as I know. Think he said as much. Can?t wait for the day we don?t have to deal with them either.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Don't worry boys. The next Pingu classic will be like Godzilla versus King Kong.

Instead it's "Skriniarista versus Oprah's Orphan".

giphy.gif

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sportitalia - Milan, Kerkez hired as a reinforcement for the Primavera

As reported by the Sportitalia editorial team, Milan bought Milos Kerkez from Gyor as a reinforcement for the Primavera of Mr. Giunti. The Hungarian player born in 2003 is a left-back who can also be adapted as a midfielder or winger.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

As reported by the Sportitalia editorial team, Milan bought Milos Kerkez from Gyor as a reinforcement for the Primavera of Mr. Giunti. The Hungarian player born in 2003 is a left-back who can also be adapted as a midfielder or winger.

https://www.nemzetisport.hu/legioso...e-a-milan-az-eto-fc-gyor-vedojet-foto-2808073

this sounds promising

145310073_4330203090329377_7033139919276322773_o.jpg

the vein to Massaras eye is pumped by exitement

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=44bd0d81ccdc9203cd1bfeb09841dfb2&oe=603F0E44

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course she is, very far out of Tonali's league. His girlfriend is just a super-average girl next door type that you wouldn't look twice at in the street.

Tonali is a 20 year old millionaire playing for AC Milan and has a future on the Italian national team, he's leagues up on her. Its not even close

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
no mister X??

Unfortunately no deadline drama since Bonaventura - Biabiany - Zaccardo in 2014. Everything under Elliott was planned months ago, so we're not going down to the wire.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They tried to but PSG only offered Areola + 20m.

The rest seem to not even have been prepared to meet Donnaraiola's demands.

PSG didn't offer shit. Raiola tried to orchestrate that deal himself. He's also Areola's agent

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, where did this notion that no one will pay for someone on a 10M contract come from?

Let me put it this way. If Milan increases Donnarumma’s wages by a net of 3M/year (assuming his brother is tossed), that would be 15M over 5 years... you don’t think Milan could recoup that 15M by selling him in a heartbeat?

He will renew for like 8.5M, some of you will be super upset, I’ll be happy to extend the best keeper of his generation, and then in 4 or 5 years we will be back here having the same stupid argument over again.

Letting a generational talent and a leader go for free is not a smart decision. Overpay now if you have to, we can get it back instantly if we have to.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

i googled him for video and transfermarket ... i saw an instagram profile, apparently his, with Theo as main picture

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We had a big battle with juventus for the player, someone said he is ready for the first team.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
That?s good enough for me.

indeed... and from the video i just watched... he seems to give as much at both ends of the field.

curious to see what these primavera signings become, Roback, Him, Saco and other few mids purchased last summer.

... the fact that we now have proper scouting makes this exciting

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, where did this notion that no one will pay for someone on a 10M contract come from?

Let me put it this way. If Milan increases Donnarumma?s wages by a net of 3M/year (assuming his brother is tossed), that would be 15M over 5 years... you don?t think Milan could recoup that 15M by selling him in a heartbeat?

He will renew for like 8.5M, some of you will be super upset, I?ll be happy to extend the best keeper of his generation, and then in 4 or 5 years we will be back here having the same stupid argument over again.

Letting a generational talent and a leader go for free is not a smart decision. Overpay now if you have to, we can get it back instantly if we have to.

Because whoever buys him will also need to offer him even more than the 10 million. Ain't no one spending that kind of money on a gk. That kind of money requires the player to have significant commercial appeal. Goalkeepers just don't have that. Add in the transfer fee, agent fee, crunch those numbers over 5 years... It just doesn't make sense

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
indeed... and from the video i just watched... he seems to give as much at both ends of the field.

curious to see what these primavera signings become, Roback, Him, Saco and other few mids purchased last summer.

... the fact that we now have proper scouting makes this exciting

is it just me or this guy is neither black nor french/african?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There are 3 clubs in Spain, 4 in England, 2 in Italy and 1 in France who can afford to pay €10M per season to Donnarumma.

They can also pay Bennacer clause anyday.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kerkez agent: We were told that Milos can be considered for Serie A, becoming Theo's deputy. So there is a reason to work, there is a great challenge."

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are 3 clubs in Spain, 4 in England, 2 in Italy and 1 in France who can afford to pay ?10M per season to Donnarumma.

They can also pay Bennacer clause anyday.

If they get him on a free they will pay. But if Milan renews him on that, and they have to pay a transfer fee and increase his salary even further? Hell no. Ain't no one dumb enough to do that. That's what I'm talking about here. The hypothesis of him renewing with Milan for 10m and the implications down the line. Not whether someone is willing to give him 10m right now. I'm sure he already has such offers. But only on a free transfer

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Niang after signing to Bologna "I came here running as soon as the mister called me. Why I chose #14? A very easy choice, I am determined to achieve my potential, Henry was always my idol and there is a reason I have been called the next Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule