The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If only there was a Pharmaceutical/steroid to get increase grinta amount, this is what leao needs

Or perhaps this is cocaine

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I don't know if this is a controversial opinion in this forum but I am very proud that we aren't that kind of club. Maybe it's just me but the figure that the likes of Conte, S. Inzaghi, Gasperini, De Laurentiis and many more cry babies amongst coaches, managers and players who regularly cry out loud during, before and after the games give... it's embarrassing and childish.

Milan has always been about superiority through class. Many times we have been disfavored by referees. Not once did Maldini, Pioli or our players go out in public to cry about injustice. Instead we moved on and concentrated on the next issue. We always kept dignity even through the shittiest moments and gave the answer on the pitch as sportsmanship should be.

That's the ultimative power move IMO.

How is it helping being gentlemen when we're getting buttfucked every single time?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

tumblr_inline_mobjhdatfD1qz4rgp.gif

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I see your point.

However I stand my case: I see a lot of characteristics that would make him a perfect CF. But I see also a consistent lack of workrate since the day he arrived that IMO make him a liability on our wings in a system that demands a lot of running and covering.

Movements can be taught. He already played some very good games as CF and scored various goals. He's no alien to that role. Didn't he play CF or SS at Lille in Ligue 1?

However, even if not, pulling the "out of role"-card to excuse his lack of hunger and application just isn't working anymore as it's the same lame attitude he displays even when playing on the wings. If he was visibly sweating his shirt until the very last minute people would be way more forgiving even if he didn't score twice every game. That's exactly why people are way more forgiving towards Rebic as CF than Leao as CF.

I mean: Imagine Leao with the attitude and work rate of Rebic. Unstoppable, no? That's how you get to the top. Not by excusing your lack of hunger with playing out of your favorite position.

:thumbsup:

may i ask what u see in leao wich would make him a perfect striker (not that i disagree jsut curious)

but really if he is that lazy then just sell the pos
i share more the mindset of the kessie quote of earlier and think its captain worthy quote

he either becomes a hardworking winger like cuadrado vs porto or he goes back to portugal sporting IMO

Cool

Who told you could change your avatar?

go to sleep american...
europe is now in command

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pogba is far from the pogba from serie a. Overall i would say he has been a flop in united.
De gea couldnt have done better than that kid, in the form he is in he wouldnt even save kjaers header( which was pretty savable)

They were missing few pieces here and there while we were missing half our starting 11. And still outplayed them.

Pogba when he got the big move back to Utd only showed up to play when he felt like. After the WC it has been impossible probably to even talk to Pogba about he should play on the pitch :lol::lol::lol: They havent counted on him this season and the few performances he had are like bonuses.

De Gea on his day is phenomenal but he has been so shaky that if he was here I couldnt imagine the grief he would be taking. People were ready to ship Gigio for the last goal where he actually had persons in front of him.. De Gea had much uglier blunders.

Rashford was there biggest miss but even then I think its better to say they just didnt play well...whatever the reason. Absences cant be an excuse when we had so many as well.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Leao was finally getting used to playing the CF role but then big nosed zlatan came back and ruined everything

Yeah, a week before big nosed Zlatan came back Leao played the CF role so well in that 5-0 Atalanta disasterclass.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yes, I agree. But the hate and bashing is not constructive criticism is it? Are we really 5 years old? Im gonna bash Leao just because Vulture bashes Calabria?

In this case Leao is just collateral damage of a fight some forum members have with another forum member. Its ridiculous and its stupid and I have no idea why some people dont take the high road. Im all for shits and giggles but this is not funny or inteligent.

These are all our players. How stupid or petty do you have to blindly hate on a Milan player just to piss of another forum member. Just take the fucking high road and be a proper fan.

There is a player is not delivering what is required and where the bigger problem is not the lack of quality but effort. When I say that we need to sell him or Romagnoli and reinvest, some people call me a hater. Where is the logic in that?

It seems that now more and more people agree with what I've been saying for months.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There is a player is not delivering what is required and where the bigger problem is not the lack of quality but effort. When I say that we need to sell him or Romagnoli and reinvest, some people call me a hater. Where is the logic in that?

It seems that now more and more people agree with what I've been saying for months.

And they are right.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
go to sleep american...
europe is now in command

This has never been the case over the last hundred years

Now get your shine box or get your avatar updated, friend

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah, a week before big nosed Zlatan came back Leao played the CF role so well in that 5-0 Atalanta disasterclass.

You had to really go back to 2019 to prove a point lmao.
Didnt we just got hammered by atalanta and spezia with big nosed zlatan?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
You had to really go back to 2019 to prove a point lmao.
Didnt we just got hammered by atalanta and spezia with big nosed zlatan?

We lost 3-0 vs Inter with Rebic?s masterclass pressing.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We lost 3-0 vs Inter with Rebic?s masterclass pressing.

so are you saying that if Rebic would be pressing better/more effective then we wouldn't have lost 3-0 and your fanboy Romagnoli would outrun Lukaku?

I don't get the relevance between Rebic's press game and losing 3-0 to Inter

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Workrate and running have nothing to do with role, what are we even discussing?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is it helping being gentlemen when we're getting buttfucked every single time?
Because focusing on ourself, not wasting energy on lamenting, making a laughing stock of ourselfs and keep focus on what we can actually influence is what's makes you stronger in the longterm.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
so are you saying that if Rebic would be pressing better/more effective then we wouldn't have lost 3-0 and your fanboy Romagnoli would outrun Lukaku?

I don't get the relevance between Rebic's press game and losing 3-0 to Inter

Doesn?t the defence start from attack?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Vulture what do you think about that 16 years old RBL striker Brian Brobbey

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it only my impression or the number of quality strikers has dropped real low in the past few years? It used to be that all the top teams had at least 1 top ST and guys like Morientes would be bench options. Even small teams had their Di Natales and Quagliarellas

Now, there are very few of those. Inter made a good bet on Lukaku, Napoli took a huge gamble on Osimhen, but they didn't have a choice.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Italy international Belotti has a contract that expires in June 2022 and the newspaper claims he has not given ?any signs of being interested in sitting down to discuss the conditions needed to prolong the relationship?.

********** reveals he has not received any proposals from Toro and claims the possible suitors are lined up both in Italy and abroad.

we all know it is happening
he will fit seamlessly into this team

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Doesn?t the defence start from attack?

go check the highlights, see where the attacks from all our goals started :) man just stand up to your word and stop posting, this place would be so much better

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Because focusing on ourself, not wasting energy on lamenting, making a laughing stock of ourselfs and keep focus on what we can actually influence is what's makes you stronger in the longterm.

But if we focus on ourselves, show our results on the pitch and then get buttfucked by for example a legitimate goal getting cancelled, what does focusing on ourselves help with then?

There are external forces in the way always that can bring you down, always, you focus on not just yourself but these external forces that stands in your way too.

Who remembers that 2006 Milan Barcelona CL semifinal game today except for us Milan fans? No one, all that is remembered is Barcelona getting to the final and getting the trophy.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I think we can all agree that Pioli has to field healthy players for the return leg vs United..

If Theo/Hakan/Bennancer/Ibra/Rebic aren’t fit or at 100% please don’t play them. Use them as super subs for the 2nd half if necessary, but do not start them. I much rather see Krunic/Diaz/Dalot/Meite/Tonali as 100% healthy players, a fit backup is always better than an unfit starter. We saw this mistakes in previous matches, especially vs Spezia. I trust in Pioli, I know he’ll do what’s best. I’m really confident we can progress, we have to bring some pride to Italy and beating United the 2nd best team in the EPL would do just that, even if it’s ‘just’ the Europa League...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

may i ask what u see in leao wich would make him a perfect striker (not that i disagree jsut curious)

but really if he is that lazy then just sell the pos

i share more the mindset of the kessie quote of earlier and think its captain worthy quote

he either becomes a hardworking winger like cuadrado vs porto or he goes back to portugal sporting IMO

go to sleep american...

europe is now in command

That's the point, isn't it? It's up to him to change his mindset. He's not the first insanely talented footballer with ballon d'or potential who goes on having a mediocre career because he never learned the art of hard work.

Have you seen The Last Dance on Netflix? The documentary about Michael Jordan? There you see what happens when you got talent and pair it with immense hard work. That's the mindset I wished for Leao. Or at least something more like that.

I'm not saying we need to sell him asap tho. I'm only saying I see him on the Balotelli, Menez, Taarabt or Mastour route as of now. Great, talented players, but no workrate at all. No hunger. Just... Happy with being there.

What I see in Leao is a physically strong player who could dominate whoever he wanted if he learned to use his body. Yet he's fast, can dribble and shoot, he has what it needs to be a pivot to his colleagues and at the same time to create his own chances. I'm so so convinced he could be the complete CF you were talking about in your other post, if he only didn't seem so nonchalant and much hungrier to learn and achieve levels half as high as Zlatan who's right there in front of him to learn from.

There's been an interview lately from Dalot who said something like Leao is the one always telling him to be more relaxed and while he's the one telling Leao to be more focused. Dalot meant it jokingly, saying they both could are in an extreme and should meet in the middle. But it actually perfectly reflects how I imagine how Leao is behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule