Week 29: AC Milan vs Sampdoria 03/04/2021 12:30 CET

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, my reaction was starting to scream "YEAAAAH" followed by many expletives without pause. It really looked like it was going in...

Overall, poor game and a draw does us nothing. Scudetto is gone, no chance for that. Game is on Pioli starting choices, and that Theo pass.

And I?d say lack of sharpness from the players returning.

Bennacer has to play his way back into form, which is tricky given the critical part of the season. Kessie and Hakan gave their legs for their country, and looked spent. Ibra’s decision to play for Sweden is ridiculous, but that is what you get with him, the good with the bad. And the early kick-off when some of our players just came back Thursday.

It will be a tough end to the season for top 4. If we win the next 3, we are pretty much there, but we have no rhythm, and every time we look like getting it, injuries, international breaks, suspensions happen...

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Days like this i miss the Silvio Berlusconi era, you sure as hell know he is going to open his mouth in public and question these kind of decisions by Pioli

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Ex9KXXVWQAEzZen

when journalists figure out a better formation than the coach

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Days like this i miss the Silvio Berlusconi era, you sure as hell know he is going to open his mouth in public and question these kind of decisions by Pioli

I miss the Berlusconi era for a lot of things, but this isn’t one of them.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Blegh.
There's a "this is on Pioli" every time we lose points, but this time it really is on him, although one of the many bad decisions was welcomed here(an unfit Bennacer starting)

Really happy for Hauge. Hopefully this means no more Krunic-Hakan-Samu-Ibra combination even when Rebic and Leao are unavailable.

Kalulu was bad, but not as bad as Dalot at RB, or bad enough to waste Saele at RB.

And Dalot, at LB, hasn't been as bad as Theo in 2021.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Even tho Samu is mostly really shitdont think he was that bad today. He lacks quality in final 3rd though.

Can’t believe he changed so much shit around instead of just
Laying preferred front 4 ffs . Krunic is really servicing Pioli on the side

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
And I?d say lack of sharpness from the players returning.

Bennacer has to play his way back into form, which is tricky given the critical part of the season. Kessie and Hakan gave their legs for their country, and looked spent. Ibra?s decision to play for Sweden is ridiculous, but that is what you get with him, the good with the bad. And the early kick-off when some of our players just came back Thursday.

It will be a tough end to the season for top 4. If we win the next 3, we are pretty much there, but we have no rhythm, and every time we look like getting it, injuries, international breaks, suspensions happen...

We have three tough games - Juve, Lazio, Atalanta finale. Another 6 where we need to pick up 12 points minimum which I'd say is the safe spot for CL place if we can take anything from any of the other three. Other teams in the fight will also drop points.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Really missed Calabria today.
Dalot and Kalulu arent on this level yet.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
We have three tough games - Juve, Lazio, Atalanta finale. Another 6 where we need to pick up 12 points minimum which I'd say is the safe spot for CL place if we can take anything from any of the other three. Other teams in the fight will also drop points.

Yes, in the end we will get over the line. But it will not be straightforward.

Let?s see if we can get a boost from playing once a week.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
1 italian player in the starting XI, enough for not winning

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine all the hype of “10 finals” and then you see the starting XI from Pioli. That has to kill your spirit as a player seeing your manager in the fetal position like that.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine all the hype of ?10 finals? and then you see the starting XI from Pioli. That has to kill your spirit as a player seeing your manager in the fetal position like that.

Every time they say “x number of finals” I wince. It almost always precedes a defeat or draw.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
We keep dropping points. OMG.... we are lucky if we finish top 4. Assuming all our rivals win the other 2 games they have, we are only 2 points clear.

If we keep dropping points like this, we can finish 5th.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Very very disappointing lethsrgic performance from a few players. ibra looked out of place, samu useless, but by far theo was the worst player just jogging about everywhere the mistake eas terrible, if he wants to be the best in the world he needs to sort himself out. Those that think he is on robertson or davies level are crazy.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Today was the turning point for me I?m afraid. Just completely out thought himself into an inexplicably stupid starting XI. And a pussy starting XI too, what was he afraid of fucking Samp?

Krunic and Samu in attack when he had our best 4 attackers available lol.

The Rebic/Krunic decision was about fitness I think, but I have no idea why he didn't start Hauge.

The Saele experiment with Samu in front? Completely inexplicable.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna - 6.5
Saele - 5.0
Kjaer - 6.0
Tomori - 6.0
Theo - 3.5
Bennacer - 4.5
Kessie - 5.5
Samu - 5.5
Hakan - 5.5
Krunic - 5.0
Ibra - 5.0

Tonali - 6.0
Rebic - 6.0
Hauge - 6.5
Kalulu - 5.5

Pioli - 4.0

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lol at Rebic 6.0

Try 0.6 and you're closer

blacki

Primavera
Reaction score
funny no one shiting on theo, he cost us how many goas now?
cant how much noice would all making if ale did shit pass like that:fp:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
when will Calabria be back

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
I am patiently waiting for the shit Pioli has to say on his post-match press..

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Donnarumma had some good saves.

Theo has given many gifts to opposing sides this season. Maybe he's the one that should go for big money.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fuck
My
Life

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Ibra fucking useless today, he play like a 40yo that he is. I won't renew with him, if he decide to continue with sweden until world cup. He look gassed af today. He need to decide whether milan or sweden

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So just reading posts because I missed most of the match - how is Theo who wasnt on international duty just jogging and lackadaisical ??? Unacceptable.
Also hearing Bennacer and Hakan being subpar again is really pissing me off.

Hope reporters go hard at Ibra too, he has grabbed all the plaudits so when he doesnt show up when the club needs him he has to be called into account.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Zlatan deciding to get back to the national team was stupid.. fuck him dont renew

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
As for Theo, most overrated player by far.. other than running hes got absolutely nothing

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I dont get what just happened , i honestly dont.
Were we forced to adjust our lineup ?
Why Sale , Samu & Kru over Kalu , Diaz & Rebic ?
If this was just an adventerous approach then its all on Pioli.
I honestly just want this season to be over so we can have a functional player or two.

Schedule