The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[SM] Ante Rebic, Alexis Saelemaekers, Diogo Dalot and Samu Castillejo are at risk of missing the Genoa game due to yellow card accumulation. They will miss the next game after they collect their next yellow card.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tomori to Milan TV:

“We have to put more intensity from the start, unlike what we did with Sampdoria. If we play with the same intensity that we showed in the rest of the season we can bring home the three points, we have had even more time to prepare for this match. We have to stay sharp and focused, they are a team that always arrives on second balls. But we have to be focused on what we can do.”

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rebic is the least technical Milan forward of any proficiency since Inzaghi.

He is good at other things, but I have trouble getting used to his playstyle. I rarely like advanced attackers with so few goals or assists.

I think the "Rebic is not technical" myth has been debunked a couple of pages ago. I really struggle to understand how people don't see that.

Few goals and assists? 11 G + 3 A in 50% minutes of a full season is "few"? Last season

ronin i love adma traore but you gotta trolling here

Tbh, I haven't watched a lot of him, but every Wolves game I watched + highlights, he looked quite impressive.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maldini to Sky:

On Mandzukic: "Mandzukic is disappointed, because he hoped to be in better shape and not to get this injury, but it’s a risk every player runs."

On contract renewals: “These are choices everyone has to make. I am not here to judge, I am here to do what is best for the club. I also know that you need two parties to be happy in order to strike a deal. With Ibra, we are very close to an agreement, there are just a few minor details to be resolved.”

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I need to know what Zlatan said to Maresca before I leave this world...

EDIT:

Just rewatched the replay. You can clearly hear Zlatan say "sei un bastardo, eh."

Well...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

EDIT:

Just rewatched the replay. You can clearly hear Zlatan say "sei un bastardo, eh."

Well...

Can you link it please, the replay you hear it on?

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Interested in this guy:
Dennis man (parma no. 98)
Right wing
Romania
183cm
22 y.o

Playing well, best parma player imo.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
calling someone a bastard is hardly a straight red if thats all he said.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

EDIT:

Well...
Wait wait wait.

Rewatched it again and again and again.

Now I got it right:

"sembra strano, eh"

Which is obviously totally not "sei un bastardo, eh", but with Zlatans accent could totally be misunderstood (as did I).

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
ref: "belotti or lapadula ?"
zlatan: "belloti"

ref:
76080e771d0007eb7b4ac688a3811cba.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, I can actually comprehend Maresca misunderstanding Zlatans "sembra strano" for a "sei un bastardo" as it happened to me.

But once they will have checked the audio and see that he got sent off for totally nothing.... What then? Will the red card be removed?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I mean, I can actually comprehend Maresca misunderstanding Zlatans "sembra strano" for a "sei un bastardo" as it happened to me.

But once they will have checked the audio and see that he got sent off for totally nothing.... What then? Will the red card be removed?

:lol::lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
This is a serious moment! I need to know every possible outcome

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alright, enjoy as long as it's not taken down from YouTube. Probably gonna get me banned or so

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Alright, enjoy as long it's not taken down from YouTube. Probably gonna get me banned or so

100% sounds like "Sembra strano" to me from that. So, if that's really what he said then Maresca misheard it somehow or is actually re****ed.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Maresca what a cuck :lol: theres no way he misunderstood that

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I really tried to hear "sei un bastardo eh" but I always ended up hearing "sembra strano eh"

The ref should be sent to Serie B

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I really tried to hear "sei un bastardo eh" but I always ended up hearing "sembra strano eh"

is already been punished for his performance at inter udinese, apparently hes exiled from reffing inter games for some time.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah now I can't unhear "sembra strano", but the three, four times before I totally heared "sei un bastardo". Probably me trying to find a justification for that red. But this is just BS.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
#Pioli on the ejection #Ibrahimovic of : "I spoke to Zlatan, he argued with the referee but he did not disrespect him and he absolutely did not offend him. Ibra a's last sentence #Maresca was, "So you don't care what I say?" #Milan

Not just appeal. Fucking counter-sue. This put our top 4 chances in jeopardy. Fucking circus league.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

On the match: “I like it when my players respect and reflect the same sensations we have in the staff. It was a delicate week because we knew that we weren’t up to Milan standards against Sampdoria and had to deliver today. Parma are tough to play, we messed things up ourselves at one stage, but the important thing was to win.”

On the rest of the season and top 4 place: “The statistics show we do better away from home. It’s strange and we are evaluating the reasons, but the games are quite similar when playing behind closed doors. We want to take Milan back into the Champions League, we’ve got strong competition from Juventus, Atalanta, Napoli, Lazio and Roma, so we have to take it one game at a time and keep going. These are all teams capable of winning eight or nine in a row, so we can take absolutely nothing for granted. Maybe we wasted too much time and energy thinking about the future or other situations. If you think too much about the game in a month’s time, you won’t focus enough on the one that is coming up. We need to get back to the points average we had at the start of the season, but we can only do that if we take it one game at a time.”

On Zlatan's red card: “Zlatan told me he discussed something with the referee for a while, but did not show a lack of respect and absolutely did not insult him. I haven’t spoken to Maresca, so I don’t know. Zlatan told me the final thing he said was: ‘So you’re not interested in what I have to say?’ I wasn’t there, so I don’t know. The positive is that my team managed to get the victory with great determination.”

On Tomori: “He has made a wonderful impact and settled in so quickly, he has other characteristics of pace and of playing out from the back that can certainly improve us as a team. He is a player who is certainly giving us a lot and the intention is to keep him.”

Advise to Donnarumma: “I would advise Gigio to stay at Milan because it is a top club and we are building something here. I call my players fighters who haven’t won yet, but are training to win.”

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yeah now I can't unhear "sembra strano", but the three, four times before I totally heared "sei un bastardo". Probably me trying to find a justification for that red. But this is just BS.

Yeah that's likely how it went...

Total BS

Almost makes me feel dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule