The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
these fans really just read and listen to fake news fed by the stupid sport pundits who get paid. Wake up.....

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much did you pay for your tickets

And which matches...

All London games. 3 Chelsea matches and one Tottenham match. WestJet connects in London so...

?150 for the cheapest and ?240 for the most expensive one.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So you think CL trophies will remain synonym with European greatness after.. Let's say 50 years of ESL?

In 3 seconds after reading this post, tell me who won the CL 42 years ago

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
agree with you... these clubs don't intend to quit their domestic games. This is not "breakaway" league. It's a fake news that the media label this as a "breakaway".

Of course they dont! Why wud they want to breakaway for? But they shud be kicked out... they dont want to let us play in their new league... we wont let them play in ours!

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Kits full of advertisements and commercial breaks during games are a given. Football is one of few sports where there?s very little advertisements compared to game time.

People are very naive if they don?t see how this will ruin the game.

nothing wrong with commercial.. who pays the players...... if you want no commercial just go watch high school soccer games at a gym.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
give me a break... these so called fans already know the ins and outs of this Super League without even witnessing one season.

No relegation for the teams selected even if finishing at the bottom of the table. And those who are behind orchestrating it have said "Our primary job is to maximise our revenues and profits, the wider good of the game is a secondary concern."

These are cause for concerns.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll tell you what teams are European greats (I know their amount of CL titles)

And we will both be able to say what the CL pre SL count will be 40 years from now

I guarantee it

Case

Closed

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Of course they dont! Why wud they want to breakaway for? But they shud be kicked out... they dont want to let us play in their new league... we wont let them play in ours!

no reason to be kicked out. They can co-exist together. Why ARE you SO stubborn and closed minded?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
giphy.gif

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
And we will both be able to say what the CL pre SL count will be 40 years from now

I guarantee it

Case

Closed

You and me yes, but not our grandchildren :fp: case closed

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
No relegation for the teams selected even if finishing at the bottom of the table. And those who are behind orchestrating it have said "Our primary job is to maximise our revenues and profits, the wider good of the game is a secondary concern."

you read too much into it. Just give it a chance for one season. If the teams don't play well then the viewership go down. It's market driven after all. The sponsors will acknowledge the viewership go down and put less money. We used to have Audi as our car sponsor, then we didn't perform. Audi left. So why wouldn't be the case of the Super League? Why do we have to prejudge that the Super League won't be interesting.

Again - stop reading and listening to too much fake news pump by the media.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Our primary job is to maximise our revenues and profits, the wider good of the game is a secondary concern."

This right here. Their job is to maximize profits and revenues for the clubs involved. They won?t give two fucks about lower clubs and leagues. They will use whatever means necessary to increase revenues and ruin the sport.

But we should trust them to do the right thing.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
thats on us, not the football management

No that's on how the world works. If people doesn't care about CL titles for 50 years they will become less recognized and less synonym with European greatness. Especially when the history books are saying atalanta and Leicester have 5cl titles as well

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They can co-exist together.

We are both members on this forum, we both chill and make cool posts during the week but on matchdays I get to go to game thread and post... you cant!

Cud we co-exist on the forum long?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
No that's on how the world works. If people doesn't care about CL titles for 50 years they will become less recognized and less synonym with European greatness. Especially when the history books are saying atalanta and Leicester have 5cl titles as well

hahahah Atalanta and Leicester wining cl titles...... They have PSG and Bayern to worry about.

anyway I hope Atalanta become Chievo. Chievo used to be like that.. exciting and giant killer... then it nosedived and unheard of ever since.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

First off... you are now just throwing complete hypotheticals out there

Second... that is how the world works

Third... if you actually believe everything will go up in smoke... treat it like we are entering a new era. New chapter

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
We are both members on this forum, we both chill and make cool posts during the week but on matchdays I get to go to game thread and post... you cant!

Cud we co-exist on the forum long?

just call Gazidis and ask him to be out of the Super League bro.... It's simple.

Either you are in or you are out.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
you read too much into it. Just give it a chance for one season. If the teams don't play well then the viewership go down. It's market driven after all. The sponsors will acknowledge the viewership go down and put less money. We used to have Audi as our car sponsor, then we didn't perform. Audi left. So why wouldn't be the case of the Super League? Why do we have to prejudge that the Super League won't be interesting.

Again - stop reading and listening to too much fake news pump by the media.

Haven?t watch a SL season even once. Already questioned about the player?s professionalism. :lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
hahahah Atalanta and Leicester wining cl titles...... They have PSG and Bayern to worry about.

anyway I hope Atalanta become Chievo. Chievo used to be like that.. exciting and giant killer... then it nosedived and unheard of ever since.

Even you know they'll join ESL eventually

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
This right here. Their job is to maximize profits and revenues for the clubs involved. They won?t give two fucks about lower clubs and leagues. They will use whatever means necessary to increase revenues and ruin the sport.

we live in capitalistic society yet some people hate profits..... North Koreans don't have interesting soccer games.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lower league and teams give a fuck about us?

And sorry t say, rest of the world really couldn?t care less about some farmer teams. Just like how those fan base couldn?t care less about fans across the world. Do they support Milan financially in anyway? Do we make more money playing Benevento or Arsenal?

I want my team to financially be well off so they can continue to deliver better product on the pitch.

So it?s not like one side is holier than though just because they choose to spend their time at supporting some lower club or team.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys...

Berlusconi initially led this charge

This is a love child that was birthed from AC Milan...

WE supported this.

Are you folks not understanding that to reject this is to reject Milan???????

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just call Gazidis and ask him to be out of the Super League bro.... It's simple.

Either you are in or you are out.

Feck SL... if I call ivan Im telling the bald bastard to leave Milan!

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Even you know they'll join ESL eventually

no i don't. I don't want them to join either. PShitG and Bayern are Qataris. Qatar always wants to be alone. We don't need them.

Napoli and Roma want to join the league.
We can have Marseille, Kiev and other teams to join.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Football cost money

Going to quote stevan on this one

?You are naive if you think otherwise?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Feck SL... if I call ivan Im telling the bald bastard to leave Milan!

go ahead and good luck. He represents the owner. You represent yourself. Let yourself be heard and satisfied.

Long Live Super League. It's the best idea ever.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lower league and teams give a fuck about us?

And sorry t say, rest of the world really couldn?t care less about some farmer teams. Just like how those fan base couldn?t care less about fans across the world. Do they support Milan financially in anyway? Do we make more money playing Benevento or Arsenal?

I want my team to financially be well off so they can continue to deliver better product on the pitch.

So it?s not like one side is holier than though just because they choose to spend their time at supporting some lower club or team.

Lower leagues are able to produce and train players because they are supported financially.

But you hit the nail on the head. This isn?t about local fans any more, this is about worldwide fans and how much they will pay to stream. Every fan base of these teams has hit out at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule