The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Honestly, the way this plans were crushed in just 60 hours this clubs will not have any leverage to bargain anything. If this was the reasoning behind this - not acutally creat a League but put pressure for change - they may have made a big miscalculation and this shit will actually serve just to reinforce the power of UEFA and Fifa.

Also let's hope there's no backlash because man, will the other clubs and the smaller leagues be angry now...

The Devil is always the scapegoat. I'm ready to public enemy number one. AND FUCK FIFA/UEFA.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I've decided, I'm completely jumping off the ESL train (at least until new information comes in). It's not good for football, and that's the sport we all love.

This feels like when we were children and were playing football and the rich kids took the ball and went to play for themselves. Football is a working class sport, made by working class people. I'm from a working class background myself and this goes against all I grew up learning. We can't let a bunch of billionaires decide the future of our sport.

There exists a rich kid in this case (Uefa) who owns all the balls, decides not to give a ball to us while they decide to give the ball to another rich kid because he pays for it (psg example).

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The question is will Agnelli turn on his phone.

I wished none of this happened. But if you had gotten this far, it would be better for you to go all the way. Perversely, I'd prefer that to this amateur coup.

I really hope we don't see any punishment from this. The letter from Gazidis. That was fun.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've decided, I'm completely jumping off the ESL train (at least until new information comes in). It's not good for football, and that's the sport we all love.

This feels like when we were children and were playing football and the rich kids took the ball and went to play for themselves. Football is a working class sport, made by working class people. I'm from a working class background myself and this goes against all I grew up learning. We can't let a bunch of billionaires decide the future of our sport.

What a proper pussy you are.

Lads, I?ve decided after the world reacted against this and the clubs have all withdrawn that I am not for it!

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Sport and competitions lives to fight another day. Sell the club you vulture fund sucking fuck.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I wished none of this happened. But if you had gotten this far, it would be better for you to go all the way. Perversely.

I really hope we don't see any punishment from this. The letter from Gazidis. That was fun.

It was like declaring mobilization. Once you fucking do it you better go, son.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Im glad to see this.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
ESL was so piss poor that it made Uefa look like the good guys

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that doesn't mean that jp morgan gordon singer and joel glazer get to decide what kind of sport it becomes

That?s fair. Most of the Super League supporters are supporting it so it will benefit Milan and now that humanity is saved, no harm no foul right?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that doesn't mean that jp morgan gordon singer and joel glazer get to decide what kind of sport it becomes

I rather UEFA/FIFA steal money from the game than the banks.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There exists a rich kid in this case (Uefa) who owns all the balls, decides not to give a ball to us while they decide to give the ball to another rich kid because he pays for it (psg example).

Honestly, that?s the hardest part for me to let go for UEFA. That?s rigjt when we started being relevant again

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol:

If its not the refs its UEFA cheating us :lol: you always find some conspiracy against Milan.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
BREAKING: Ed Woodward has resigned as chairman of Manchester United.

Woodward?s decision comes after the backlash over the European Super League.

:lol::lol:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Honestly, the way this plans were crushed in just 60 hours this clubs will not have any leverage to bargain anything. If this was the reasoning behind this - not acutally creat a League but put pressure for change - they may have made a big miscalculation and this shit will actually serve just to reinforce the power of UEFA and Fifa.

Also let's hope there's no backlash because man, will the other clubs and the smaller leagues be angry now...
It does see like a badly planned move.

I'm still quite puzzled tbh, what were they thinking? Fans, players, coaches weren't consulted at all it seems. Haven't seen any support within or outside the industry, except for some Asian and American fans perhaps.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah, this is probably the worst possible outcome. Let's hope there was actually some sort of compromise deal made with UEFA before everything fell apart. I doubt it. I think the backlash was just too much, maybe the Guardiola comments were the straw in the end.

It would have been a really great deal for Milan and a shortcut back to being a superpower. I guess we have to keep making steady moves back to relevance now.

I don't know how much of the future plans of the ownership were built on the idea of the ESL. If it was just some recently available opportunity they took a chance on, then it's not a big deal, but if they were actively planning for this and building towards it like how Juve and Real Madrid clearly were, then we might be in trouble.

I'm not that worried about the backlash, I think it will be forgotten very quickly. The fact they folded so easily will really embolden UEFA now and i'm not sure that's such a good thing going forward.

Let's hope we still make 4th place now.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

And uses the profits to build stadiums out of literal human lives.

FOR THE FANS :proud:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

41978856-0-image-a-19_1618903882983.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I wished none of this happened. But if you had gotten this far, it would be better for you to go all the way. Perversely, I'd prefer that to this amateur coup.

9b0c98e149fe46d89941b1c2d48b18f6.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pls post of ivan's departure from Milan soon!

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score

there will be a lot
teams will be motivated to crush us and probably gift points to our opponents

also our players might not be happy on how the things developed

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA he looks like such a bitch now

DAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule