The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to il Corriere dello Sport (via MilanNews), Cagliari are ready to move for Tonali, both in the event that the player is bought by Milan and in the event that the Rossoneri decide not to spend the amount million necessary to keep him at San Siro and therefore he returns to Brescia.

The Sardinian club are ready to guarantee the young player a leading role in view of next season, considering that the midfielder has every intention of getting back into the plans of the Italian national team after a difficult season.

Meh, he needs to stay with the team and get used to the environment in a big club.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind losing Tonali. If he was that good, top teams would be after him. Its not like we re the only team with good scouts.
We could save that money to buy a really good backup with experience

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[GdS] Both Brahim Diaz and Diogo Dalot would like to continue their adventure at Milan because they are convinced that they would find playing time hard to come by at Real Madrid and Manchester United, their respective parent clubs.

Milan’s stance is that Brahim is a player they would definitely like to keep given his performances towards the end of the season, but the same cannot be said for Dalot because of his inconsistent performances. The problem is represented by Manchester United, who do not seem at all inclined to let him leave on loan again, while the asking price is €17million plus bonuses.

I'm fine with this for Diaz, and if Dalot was cheaper.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind losing Tonali. If he was that good, top teams would be after him. Its not like we re the only team with good scouts.
We could save that money to buy a really good backup with experience

Images strongly pro keeping Tonali, but those sentiments aside, we payed 40% of his fee through the loan already, signing him is quite cheap, not signing him quite expensive. That wouldn't make any sense economically.

Ad Dalot:
I?d rather focus on Kalulu than Dalot, even without much experience on Kalulus side there isn't that much between them as RBs.
Dalot was a decent defensive wing sub though, but that's not really why you employ him.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Images strongly pro keeping Tonali, but those sentiments aside, we payed 40% of his fee through the loan already, signing him is quite cheap, not signing him quite expensive. That wouldn't make any sense economically.

10M out of 35M is 29%.

We also paid ?10M for 6 months of Higuain. 10 out of 55 for 6 months only.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
[GdS] Both Brahim Diaz and Diogo Dalot would like to continue their adventure at Milan because they are convinced that they would find playing time hard to come by at Real Madrid and Manchester United, their respective parent clubs.

Milan?s stance is that Brahim is a player they would definitely like to keep given his performances towards the end of the season, but the same cannot be said for Dalot because of his inconsistent performances. The problem is represented by Manchester United, who do not seem at all inclined to let him leave on loan again, while the asking price is ?17million plus bonuses.

I'm fine with this for Diaz, and if Dalot was cheaper.
Agreed, I'm balking at that price myself. Ideally we would prolong each loan for another year but I would like to sign him permanently.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10M out of 35M is 29%.

We also paid ?10M for 6 months of Higuain. 10 out of 55 for 6 months only.

Its 10 + 15 + 10 and no one knows what the boni are as far as I know. But yeah its between 30 and 40% and Tonali is a young player with growth potential unlike Higuain.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz needs to develop, the last few games where he did well should not cloud our judgment on the weaknesses that he does have. He doesn't pass well enough, he gets bullied (though he tries), and he needs to turn his tricks into production. His skills are great for youtube highlights, but they do not result in enough danger.

Diaz has the talent to become a world-beater, but he needs to develop. If this was the Milan of the 90's or early 2000's (Nesta, Rui Costa time) then yeah, spend the money to grab a prospect we like. But it's not. I hope we can renew the loan with an option, as I'd like to see if he can grow, because I like him a lot as a player.

Bernardo Silva, oh my goodness, if we could get him? We won't. We can't.

I mean, he's no Kamada, but he's pretty good, lol. If we renew Hakan, and can't get Diaz, I'd take Kamada, as he does the winger-slash-midfielder crap that Hakan does, but unlike Hakan, he actually has some speed, and it seems he has flashier control.

It seems that versatility is the primary focus of our transfer efforts, Diaz, Kamada (I've decided he's one of our transfer targets), Dalot, Schouten, De Paul, etc and all the other names we've been linked with all seem to have the same characteristics: they are versatile.

I really want Bernardo Silva, man, that would be great.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
> Diaz = needs to develop, even when he plays well don't let that cloud our judgement!!!
> Hakan = world class, pay him what he wants!!!

I do not understand. :D

I am glad you finally accept Hakan can go though, if it's Kamada (who we're not even linked to)?

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
we should just bring back Pobega. wont cost anything, and he's pretty damn good

forget meite and this ginger schouten kid

Pobega is not an option for our double pivot. We need a player who is better than Tonali and can challenge Kessie and Bennacer for a starting spot. Tonali should be our 4th midfielder at the most if we want to be serious.

You can use Pobega as a 5th/6th midfielder type in closing out games and changing to a 3 or 4 man midfield but people should stop bringing him up as a solution to our midfield double pivot or one of our first 4 midfielders for that position

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Silva can play anywhere so i doubt he will wanna come here.
A dream signing no doubt.
But we cant afford his price nor his salary.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
MN - Repice: "De Paul would be a big step forward for Milan" https://t.co/kXhaJV6mIy

The historic voice of Radio Rai Francesco Repice, contacted by the editorial staff of MilanNews.it, spoke of the rumors about De Paul in orbit Milan. These are his words: Would De Paul be a leap forward for Milan? "Yes. I make the Argentines play anytime and anywhere, in any position. They have an extra gear, they are fantastic players who give their soul. Even the less technically excellent players who came to our league made a difference anyway. De Paul yes, yes a lot. A super player, who has already played in Serie A and knows how to behave, knows everything. He would also be a step forward compared to Calhanoglu: he has more physique, more possibilities, more flexibility and more "garra" than the Turk . I like it to death. If I were a manager, for the midfield I would immediately go to take De Paul and Paredes together. "

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marca: Brahim Diaz is not in the plans of Carlo Ancelotti for next season. Milan wants to keep the player for next season! https://t.co/1Y160eWKRg

Welcome back Brahim :proud:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Raiola went back to Milan to see if they were willing to reconsider negotiating for Donnarumma. It?s unlikely that he comes back to Milan because Milan signed Maignan + Raiola would have to accept Milan's terms

[@Marcotti]

Pizza guy can't outsmart hedge fund who could threaten countries like Argentina.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Tiemou? Bakayoko will leave Chelsea this summer. Fiorentina are interested in signing him on loan - talks to start soon with #CFC but salary will be an issue. Gattuso wants him again.

name a better lovestory than baka and rino :lol:

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan are pressing on Bologna for Jerdy Schouten, 24-year-old midfielder who is also liked by Atalanta. Bologna has already set the price, ?15 million. Milan is the one to have made the most decisive approaches for the Dutchman. [Corriere di Bologna]

That's awesome.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Tiemou? Bakayoko will leave Chelsea this summer. Fiorentina are interested in signing him on loan - talks to start soon with #CFC but salary will be an issue. Gattuso wants him again.

name a better lovestory than baka and rino :lol:

VS >< niang/leao

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
since the commode is dead. Here is some eye candy

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Loving the Silva rumors :D
:o

tenor.gif

CL 2021 final.. EPL breakout star Andre Silva never fielded as City lose once again :D

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Meite also wasnt a starter at Torino, and Spezia is better then Torino
Schouten is a very bad choice. Just keep Krunic.
And about Pobega, he had a better season then this ginger kid. Imagine if he played all games for Spezia.
Hes not a starter, but good enough for a backup

Why should we even spend more then 15m on a backup player like this carrot ?
Schouten is not a bad choice at all. He could one day become a starter in Milan's midfield.

He is a very intelligent footballer, and it will be great to have him on bench. But as I said, I'm sure he can become a starter at the club very quickly.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worrying about the 10m already spent on Tonali is a perfect example of the sunk cost fallacy. That money is gone. It shouldn't be used to justify spending any more than he's worth right now. The question Maldini and Massara should be asking is simple; is can anyone pay 25m to get Tonali, and is he worth 25m to Milan. If the answer to either of those questions is no then they need to renegotiate or walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule