The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
... Elliot will figure out the stadium some other way.
elliott said money wont be a problem for new SS without inter

But they convinced me hakan led that chart for us.
let him carry inter now :)
So glad we missed out on Kaio Jorge...
best part is... he came to 7uve and was out for 1,5 month because of muscular injury :)
imagine if that would happen for us.... poor milanLAB

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
We gonna win CL#8 with Saelemakers starting because Leao, Tomori, Tonali, Alvarez and Adli(CAM) will be world class talents. Milan will be a force this decade. There i said it.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The #Milan also moves for the youth sector: confirmations on Pejcinovic (followed by the scouting area). Like Moleiro, a talent born in 2003 from Las Palmas managed by agent Crnjar

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Beautiful interview with Kjaer (posted on Milannews, my translation)

From the Danish national team camp, Milan defender Simon Kjaer has given an interview to Danish newspaper B.T., in which he expresses all his love for Milan:
"There is nowhere I would rather be. My role in the team, the coach and the club, the confidence placed in me and the way we play. It all suits me perfectly. It's a little like the role I have in the national team.
For many years I tried to see if it were possible to go to Milan, but it's the coincidences of football that meant it happened this way. There are many things that make Milan the club of my dreams. I live in Milano, where my wife and my children are happy. No club in the world could have called me and convinced me to join them if there were also an offer from Milan. It wouldn't matter who made the call.
I appreciate that the renewal of my contract has given me a new status. For me it's a pat on the back, especially because Milan has a policy not to extend contracts for players over 30 for more than one year. Instead I extended for two. This is the greatest sign the club could give me. I wouldn't change my career, or maybe yes I would, if I could have played for Milan for 15 years. But my story couldn't have been written better: I've ended up in Milano after being in so many other places and with all the experiences I've had on and off the pitch. Will I end my career in Italy? Yes, if I can, at Milan."

Grande Simon :star: His will be my next jersey.
I don't think there are any real Milan fans who don't like Simon, he's class on and off the pitch and he obviously loves Milan. 🥰 The way he leads the defense, no one else in our team currently has that ability and his playing style reminds me a lot of elegant defenders like Nesta.
Players like Kessie could learn a lot from him, what it really means to play for Milan and how to respect the club.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Love that gameface pic of Paolo.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score
What went wrong with Kaio ?
I wasnt impressed by his youtube tbh.
Am always curious about players we missed.
Szobo , Simakan , Omlo , Rashika etc
Who exploded & who flopped ?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Out of the ones we missed during the Elliott era I think only Szobo and Wesley Fofana really did explode. Wesley more so, in my opinion.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Merda optimists are saying that this is the first payment by PIF as the takeover is near. No idea whether it's true, but it really makes you wonder one thing. Why would anyone finance them when they are already in a terrible financial situation? I mean, this money will be used to finance debts and cover the current expenses. What's Rothschild's guarantee right now that they will receive their money back? Also something that makes you think deeper, their shirt sponsor deal is quite odd - just for 1 year, as if they are expecting huge changes pretty soon.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Olmo exploded even more than Szobo
I don't think we were strongly interested in Rashica
I think Simakan is doing well
Kaio got injured soon after transfer. But it's still too early to write him off

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score

Szobo and Simakan are doing pretty good in Leipzig.

For Simakan I'm happy we didnt get him since this allowed us to get Tomori.

Szobo is mainly playing LM/LW so I can't rate how he is doing at CAM.

Olmo on the other hand was playing really good last season but is currently getting basically zero minutes because Nkunku is playing like a young god (In Bundesliga 11games/5goals/5assist and in CL 4games/5goals/1assist). There were some rumours (cant recall the source) that for this reason Olmo was asking to be loaned out to Barca, so mayyyyyybe we could also offer him a loan + option....?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Szobo and Simakan are doing pretty good in Leipzig.

For Simakan I'm happy we didnt get him since this allowed us to get Tomori.

Szobo is mainly playing LM/LW so I can't rate how he is doing at CAM.

Olmo on the other hand was playing really good last season but is currently getting basically zero minutes because Nkunku is playing like a young god (In Bundesliga 11games/5goals/5assist and in CL 4games/5goals/1assist). There were some rumours (cant recall the source) that for this reason Olmo was asking to be loaned out to Barca, so mayyyyyybe we could also offer him a loan + option....?
Olmo didn't play because of injury

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Merda optimists are saying that this is the first payment by PIF as the takeover is near. No idea whether it's true, but it really makes you wonder one thing. Why would anyone finance them when they are already in a terrible financial situation? I mean, this money will be used to finance debts and cover the current expenses. What's Rothschild's guarantee right now that they will receive their money back? Also something that makes you think deeper, their shirt sponsor deal is quite odd - just for 1 year, as if they are expecting huge changes pretty soon.

Equity in the club. The only way they could make this deal is with their shares as collateral.

As such, close to 700 mil is outstanding to Oaktree and Rothschild. There were rumors that the Oaktree loan actually bought up Lionrock’s 30% or so stake in Inter. Either way, Inter won’t have much room to maneuver. Would be shocked to see large transfer moves.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Equity in the club. The only way they could make this deal is with their shares as collateral.

As such, close to 700 mil is outstanding to Oaktree and Rothschild. There were rumors that the Oaktree loan actually bought up Lionrock’s 30% or so stake in Inter. Either way, Inter won’t have much room to maneuver. Would be shocked to see large transfer moves.
This current deal seems like it's simply refinancing the existing debts. Just pushing the can down the road, not new loans.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Basically they are taking loans to pay off previous loans.
Nothing to be optimistic about. Although they will survive the next few months, so maybe they should be happy

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They won't be able to pay their electricity if they go on like this. The sale looks like their only chance. I hope Zhang is as stupid as Yonghong Li :lol: and keeps the club until he defaults.
Basically they are taking loans to pay off previous loans.
Nothing to be optimistic about. Although they will survive the next few months, so maybe they should be happy
Yeah, that's how I read it too, unless PIF actually buy them. That would change everything.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dani Olmo is an absolute Hit too other than Wesley and Szobo (but so are Tomori n Diaz ;) )

Simakan looked amazing v Psg for RB
Adine Adli looks to be super promising for Leverkusen too

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we look for 2 CFs and end up getting a smaller one ala Alvarez, Scammacca could be a decent option as hes not being used much and his stock will go down; he could be a monster in the making with the athleticism at 1.95 and scoring a lot since a young age and if he was available on a loan under wtih an option under 20m should be considered if we dont go for Belotti (who'll cost around 8m gross at least for next 3-4 years if he signed)

That's depending on who stays between Giroud and Zlatan but I think its safe to say Pellegri won't be here next year. I like the idea of having a CF like Alvarez who offers something different, then we always got Rebic

A quadrant of Ibra/Giroud, Alvarez, Belotti/Scamacca and Rebic when needed would take us farrr

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Dani Olmo is an absolute Hit too other than Wesley and Szobo (but so are Tomori n Diaz ;) )

Simakan looked amazing v Psg for RB
Adine Adli looks to be super promising for Leverkusen too
Shame the club didnt pay for Olmo. Boban did the right move but Milan lacked money. Big shame...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Juventus, Milan and Fiorentina battle for River starlet Alvarez​

Fun little dream while it lasted.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
how are juve or fiorentina even close to being intimidating to us right now?
If it turns in a bidding war, (most likely) we will not participate. That said, anyone that picks Rube over us right now has serious mental issues :-). And I am not even going to mention Fiorentina (I like the team, I have a brother and a son-in-law that are big fans, but they are forever mid-table). The problem is Atleti is (rumored to be) also after the dude.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I can imagine Juve pay good money for him. Morata doesn't seem like the player they want to bet everything on for a few seasons onwards. Fiorentina isn't even a threat

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Milan cannot go against juve" - :g:

And that was in our hay day... didnt they steal Kaio from us?

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
"Milan cannot go against juve" - :g:

And that was in our hay day... didnt they steal Kaio from us?
Look ay Rube now, though. Questionable if they will make CL (probably will, but I would not bet on it). And even assuming we really were after Kaio (rather than the media claiming we were), sounds to me like it was not much of a victory, given how the player has performed so far.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thing in juve's favour is they have money... they will throw it at agents... I hope we can win the race to his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule