Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is your wife single?
giphy.gif

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
As much as I always valued Hakan as a player for our team, he fully deserved this blow, being the petty pussy he is. Even if they treat you wrong, you should stay classy. Welcome to underdogs, silveroglu
get fucked dawg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
New merda conspiracy theory : all the teams spread their legs in front of Milan :lol: :lol: cognitive dissonance.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's going to be a lot of talking about how Milan was underdog and played against all odds and shit.

But I really don't see it like that. It's the same project that is playing successfully since they returned from the Covid break back in 2020. Same spine of a team playing the same very good and intense football and that showed they can be consistent for long stretches and also beat any team on a good day. Pioli is mostly doing a pretty good job getting the basics right since he turned the table around a few months in and the management is overachieving in their deals and scouting in almost every window.

We had a second half of the 19-20 season that was on par with this - it was just too late to save the season. We finished only 7 points behind that last season. And this was probably down to the absurd injury crisis we had to deal with (and of course, Inter had a superb squad we couldn't beat). Though I gotta say the run in the last 15 games or so were indeed extraordinary.

We all followed almost daily a job well done in Milan. It always felt like the pieces were there and the club was rising and it was all just a matter of time. Most successful teams and projects and people are like that... People look from the outside after teh final result and see stars aligned and lucky but it's almost never that but usually the natural result of good planning and good work and jobs done well.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Watched inter game highlights. They were scoring and the celebration was like they were attending a funeral :devilD:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
CONGRATS MILANISTI BROTHERS WE DID IT!! WE WON THE FUCKING SCUDETTO!!!

Following last seasons unexpected 2nd place finish, NOBODY expected us to repeat that feat let alone top it! After all, ALL the cards were stacked against us i.e youngest team in the league, Pioli’s second season stutters, no alternative to Brahim, only Salad + and a delivery driver for RW, long term injuries to the spine of the team (Maignan, Kjaer + Ibra), Allegri/Mourinho/Spalletti/Sarri all returning to the league and only 8 pens received vs. 20 last year etc.

However, despite all these adversities, Pioli and the squad dug deep and performed like CHAMPIONS throughout the season and the icing on the cake was today’s performance where the dominance, relentlessness and attacking football (especially in the first half) reminded me of the great team of the 90s I grew up watching. The future is BRIGHT and I can’t wait for next season!

FORZA MILAN FOREVER!!

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
There are still idiots in the Milan celebration feed talking about Forza inter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Schedule