Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Berlusconi: "What a thrill to see the Scudetto on the shirt of Milan, the most prestigious Italian team" :proud:

Silvio Berlusconi, former AC Milan president, congratulated the Rossoneri for the Scudetto they won with a post on social media. Berlusconi wrote: “Tonight my heart rejoices like that of any Rossoneri fan. It is a profound emotion to see the Scudetto on Milan shirts again. The Italian team that has the most prestige in the world, a team that has given me so much, which has allowed me to be the president of the club that has won the most in the history of football. I have followed Milan since I was a child, when my father took me to the stadium to rejoice and suffer with the team, but as a Milanese I also want to congratulate Inter, who played in the great league and fought to the end with determination. and quality ".

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's a theme going on with Inter supporters that opposition were giving us the ball.
1653290568031.png

I think they just don't understand the whole point of a high pressing system. Should take them a few more years of being in our shadow, but maybe they'll get it.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
first the wife
then scudetto
wherever you go
you'll take it in the ass

I wonder who it is for 🤔

FTbTcVuWAAASade

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Full match replay link?

You can find those usually at r/footballhighlights

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Gabbia got a nice autographed jersey from Ibra. Feels like he knows he might be sent out on loan/sold next season.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i wanted us to draw this game to make inter fans feel worst about themselves about the head to head record, but then again our happiness is much more important than their sadness and i'm really happy it ended at the first half to crush their souls as early as possible.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know what time the celebration around the city will be?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Well deserved Scudetto, even Inter fans had to admit that given how we performed overall vs all the other teams in Serie A - we were inferior to no one. Given the financial state of Inter and Juve seemingly in its rebuilding phase with EuroMax, Scudetto no. 20 is around the corner. CL is a possibility over the next 2 seasons too.

All things considered, this is the sweetest victory I have felt since CL 2007 where others seemed to write us off. This beautiful memory will live on forever and I will smile every time I think about it.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
There was an image of Hakan saying 10 + 10 = 20 with some math equations in the background of the image that someone created. Does anyone have it?

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is there gonna to be a stream at celebrations tonight?

Schedule