The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Players & Staff (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official: Jens Petter Hauge Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15743)

Charbel 05-12-2020 17:26

The shot was really good and his first touch is pretty good. Hope he keeps it up and keeps on improving. Win us the match vs Sampdoria Haugeee :star:

yaohan 05-12-2020 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaf (Post 3211231)
He doesn't seem to have the raw speed Kak? did.
Nor is his dribbling as elegant. He reminds me a bit of Ryan Giggs movement

But he's a tough determined cunt :thumbsup:
For now let's STFU and let him grow.
We've seen less talented players rise to the very top
We've seen more talented players fall away into obscurity

:thumbsup: Exactly. Let's watch him grow.

Goodfella 05-12-2020 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mumbojumbo (Post 3211290)
EL Shaaraway was like a raw version of Suso. He cut inside and shot with right foot. That was his game. Very predictable

El Sha and Suso are the total opposites, in terms of off ball movement and workrate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3211288)
He's nothing like El Shaarawy

El Shaarawy had few very sharp tools but he's quite easy to defend against him once you have figured him out.

Hauge looks like someone with a more balanced set of skills, like a more talented version of Bonaventura.

Their off-ball games are extremely similar. Same type of movement and runs, same high workrate.

But Hauge is not frail. He also seems capable of orchestrating the attack, which couldn't be said of El Sha. None of them have exceptional dribbling skills, but Hauge seems much better even in that aspect.

Bona? They have very little in common.
Bona's the guy for slow possession-based teams. Jack's close control is better in all honesty.
Hauge is more counter-oriented, more athletic, better suited for fast-paced games.

nanook 05-12-2020 21:52

https://i.imgur.com/T6GYqDK.gif
replay - https://i.imgur.com/bS5ZrGP.gif

helloAgain 06-12-2020 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3211539)
El Sha and Suso are the total opposites, in terms of off ball movement and workrate.



Their off-ball games are extremely similar. Same type of movement and runs, same high workrate.

But Hauge is not frail. He also seems capable of orchestrating the attack, which couldn't be said of El Sha. None of them have exceptional dribbling skills, but Hauge seems much better even in that aspect.

Bona? They have very little in common.
Bona's the guy for slow possession-based teams. Jack's close control is better in all honesty.
Hauge is more counter-oriented, more athletic, better suited for fast-paced games.

Their off the ball is nothing similar. Suso always stays out of the box. El Sha moves behind defender all the time. Similar workrate are you kidding me? El Sha moves up and down whole game. He was just too limited with ball at his feet. For fast counter attack games, he is good player. With a player like hakan and ibra who could make quick passes, he would have been very good. Injuries also fucked him up.

Goodfella 06-12-2020 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by helloAgain (Post 3211596)
Their off the ball is nothing similar. Suso always stays out of the box. El Sha moves behind defender all the time. Similar workrate are you kidding me? El Sha moves up and down whole game. He was just too limited with ball at his feet. For fast counter attack games, he is good player. With a player like hakan and ibra who could make quick passes, he would have been very good. Injuries also fucked him up.

umm....try reading it again.
It said "total opposites", not "similar".

helloAgain 06-12-2020 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3211599)
umm....try reading it again.
It said "total opposites", not "similar".

oops, my bad. misread it with bottom reply where you were comparing him with hauge. even then, hauge workrate hasn't been same as el sha not sure about the movement. hauge is more of a dribbling type. el sha in his first season and hauge both have been clinical at finishing. hauge seems better and dynamic at it though. elsha usually curled the ball to the far post.

Birsaforever 06-12-2020 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 3211539)
El Sha and Suso are the total opposites, in terms of off ball movement and workrate.

[...]

Hauge is more counter-oriented, more athletic, better suited for fast-paced games.

I think Hauge's counter-oriented approach is a temporary adaptation (probably suggested by Pioli himself) to his lack of knowledge of his new team and italian football in general. With the chemistry he had with his former team he was more versatile.

If we take parameters like:

well-rounded vs specialized
relying on skills vs relying on accurate and fast decision making

i would say that Suso, Taarabt, El Shaarawy, Balotelli etc. they are very different players, but they all fall in a category which is the opposite of Hauge.

Goodfella 06-12-2020 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3211632)
I think Hauge's counter-oriented approach is a temporary adaptation (probably suggested by Pioli himself) to his lack of knowledge of his new team and italian football in general. With the chemistry he had with his former team he was more versatile.

Hauge could be very versatile, but I'm not sure he'll be able to handle an advanced midfield role, in a possession-based side, like Bona.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3211632)

If we take parameters like:

well-rounded vs specialized
relying on skills vs relying on accurate and fast decision making

i would say that Suso, Taarabt, El Shaarawy, Balotelli etc. they are very different players, but they all fall in a category which is the opposite of Hauge.

I was looking at off-ball movement and workrate. Hauge and El Sha are similar in that aspect.
It's a great quality to have.

Nestafan 06-12-2020 21:46

Beautiful ball in the lead up for Samu's winner. Very excited about this guy. Although he does need to work on his first touch.

drobeck 07-12-2020 17:27

His a very good passer of the ball. Maybe try him in the number 10 role sometimes when Hakan needs a rest instead of Diaz.

always makes the right pass it seems.

Gaining in confidence. He is gonna be a problem.

Qaas 07-12-2020 17:56

Yeah i wanna see him at CAM.. maybe he will make the kaka runs these people are talking about

Shiby 08-12-2020 08:37

I feel like we will see a Hauge hattrick at one point in the season.

Stitches 10-12-2020 07:38

Will we see a hattrick or hattrick of assist first?
https://assets-eu-01.kc-usercontent....60&auto=format

https://assets-eu-01.kc-usercontent....60&auto=format

https://assets-eu-01.kc-usercontent....80&auto=format

vidarth 10-12-2020 10:21

Hauge is ready to explode and get to the next level...

Kind of looks like a super saiyan too....

VooDooDoll 10-12-2020 10:26

is he really 1.85m?

Ronin 10-12-2020 10:55

He's a Viking, so I expect him to excel in this cold weather

Stitches 10-12-2020 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooDooDoll (Post 3213949)
is he really 1.85m?

:eek:

Maybe indeed, Maldini 186
https://i.goalzz.com/?i=o%2fp%2f141%...er-hauge-1.jpg

Would've put him on 175 or sth ...

joyrider 10-12-2020 21:04

https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1607632211166.jpg

IL Diavolo 3 11-12-2020 00:08

Kaka


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:52.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.